A Man, A Plan, A NAP- Pan-anal Panama (A NAP Log)

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Asahel
Philosophus

Re: A Man, A Plan, A NAP- Pan-anal Panama (A NAP Log)

Post#31 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:09 pm

Radarlove23, no accomplishment is too small to be celebrated. I'm always happy, proud and in awe of every little magical success I have. So yeah, go ahead and be proud of your poop! It's the best way to keep `em coming :D

Also, if the medical situation you're trying to fix is so dire, perhaps you should prioritize that and leave Kadriel workings aside for a while. If I were you I would keep working with Sabriel and Zoroel, but I would also enlist Iaoth, Petahyah and Opiel to bring helpful people and opportunities, such as the possibility of getting surgery in a different country for cheaper. Don't limit yourself to only one way of getting the healing you need.
Nullius in verba.

Topic author
radarlove23
Zelator

Post#32 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:51 pm

WolfAmongSheep wrote:
Congrats on pooping!

1804644_1.jpg

This may sound weird, but you can push your intestines back inside. There are also belts you can wear that will keep it from poking back out, until you can get the hernia repaired.

Poopin' ain't easy, homie!

Yeah I'm looking into getting one of those belts...well...maybe a couple now. Turns out the situation was a little worse than I first thought. For the time being I'm just pressing down on it any time I have to strain.

Asahel wrote:Radarlove23, no accomplishment is too small to be celebrated. I'm always happy, proud and in awe of every little magical success I have. So yeah, go ahead and be proud of your poop! It's the best way to keep `em coming :D

Also, if the medical situation you're trying to fix is so dire, perhaps you should prioritize that and leave Kadriel workings aside for a while. If I were you I would keep working with Sabriel and Zoroel, but I would also enlist Iaoth, Petahyah and Opiel to bring helpful people and opportunities, such as the possibility of getting surgery in a different country for cheaper. Don't limit yourself to only one way of getting the healing you need.

Definitely dropping the Kadriel working until this is all fixed up. I'm getting really good results with Sabriel and Zoroel. They've given me some excellent, actionable advice which I'm taking to heart and putting into action. I think they may even have been pointing me towards a little extra income that could not only help me get surgery but also fulfill some of what I had hoped to accomplish with Kadriel as well!

You make a very good point about limiting myself and reaching for other assistance...this is my first NAP working though and I'm hesitant to augment it too much...I will research integrating them into it, though! Thank you!

Topic author
radarlove23
Zelator

Post#33 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:20 pm

Divinatory Update!

Yesterday and today I decided to do a couple of short tarot readings on the injury. I performed these readings directly after performing the Part A, Central Pillar/Circulation/Fountain, Bornless, and Zoroel/Sabriel rites.

Yesterday's reading, 3 card draw:
1. What do I need to know about this hernia that I don't already know? Result: 3ofS(R). An organ being wounded three times. I've actually been very sore in my abdomen and palpated the sore regions and the card is absolutely correct - I don't have an inguinal hernia...I have TWO inguinal hernias, one on each side, and an umbilical hernia near my solar plexus. I feel like the reversal indicates excessive pressure on the area that is exacerbating things.

2. What advice do you have for me on what i can do about it? Result: 2ofW(R). Not a lot of options available to me right now, and my wife might not be of much assistance. Take things nice and slowly.

3. What will be the end result of my current course of action with Zoroel and Sabriel? Result: 7ofC. Either there are going to be a lot more options available to me in the furure, or I'm completely deluding myself. In the interests of optimism, I will go with the former interpretation.

Today's reading, 2 card draw, "What two things can I be focusing on right now that will help me heal these hernias?"
1. 10ofS(R)- Keep the pressure off of the wounds as much as possible, and make a "clean start"...in other words, quit smoking pot since the coughing will exacerbate the wound. Done and done, smoked my last bowl yesterday. That is a big sacrifice from me and I'm certain it will go a long way with Zoroel and Sabriel.

2. Empress- Eat more natural, unprocessed foods (um, I will do my best...i can presently afford peanut butter sandwiches. I only even get a hot meal maybe once a week. But I will try.). Keep working on manifestation of that healing, and of course, contact mom. (Which I did.)

So yeah, two pretty decent readings with what I feel is some pretty solid advice from our friends Zoroel and Sabriel!

I gotta hand it to them...the 3ofS really caught me off guard, but it was a good way for them to prove that they aren't f*cking around!

WolfAmongSheep
Philosophus

Post#34 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:34 am

radarlove23 wrote:Divinatory Update!

1. What do I need to know about this hernia that I don't already know? Result: 3ofS(R). An organ being wounded three times. I've actually been very sore in my abdomen and palpated the sore regions and the card is absolutely correct - I don't have an inguinal hernia...I have TWO inguinal hernias, one on each side, and an umbilical hernia near my solar plexus. I feel like the reversal indicates excessive pressure on the area that is exacerbating things.

Ok, so you're like me...when you tear yourself up, you go all the way rather than putting in a half ass effort. I'm glad I'm not the only one! Since you're having issues with insurance, have you tried your states Medicaid program yet? Bridge program for food? Talked to the local hospitals to see what programs they have to help pay for the surgery? Also, there should be free or low fee clinics where you can get some immediate care and a proper diagnosis.
Of the Seven Deadly Sins, Lust is definitely the pick of the litter ~ Anon

Topic author
radarlove23
Zelator

Post#35 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:15 pm

WolfAmongSheep wrote:
radarlove23 wrote:Divinatory Update!

Ok, so you're like me...when you tear yourself up, you go all the way rather than putting in a half ass effort. I'm glad I'm not the only one! Since you're having issues with insurance, have you tried your states Medicaid program yet? Bridge program for food? Talked to the local hospitals to see what programs they have to help pay for the surgery? Also, there should be free or low fee clinics where you can get some immediate care and a proper diagnosis.

We don't actually qualify for any assistance. We make over the poverty line, it's just that we live in a REEEEEEALLY expensive city and most of our money goes to rent and overpriced food. They call the financial strata that we occupy "the black hole" because you make too little to do anything but too much to get any help. System is borked, man. I'm not complaining, mind you...the benefits of living here far outweigh the costs, but we've definitely had to manage our expectations in our local economy. I'm pretty confident that things will get a lot cheaper around here once the tech bubble pops.

Fortunately, Zoroel and Sabriel are clearly helping me out...the injuries have been getting progressively less severe every single day that I've performed the rit, and of course the more I actually heed their advice!

WolfAmongSheep
Philosophus

Post#36 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:17 am

radarlove23 wrote:
We don't actually qualify for any assistance. We make over the poverty line, it's just that we live in a REEEEEEALLY expensive city and most of our money goes to rent and overpriced food. They call the financial strata that we occupy "the black hole" because you make too little to do anything but too much to get any help. System is borked, man. I'm not complaining, mind you...the benefits of living here far outweigh the costs, but we've definitely had to manage our expectations in our local economy. I'm pretty confident that things will get a lot cheaper around here once the tech bubble pops.

Fortunately, Zoroel and Sabriel are clearly helping me out...the injuries have been getting progressively less severe every single day that I've performed the rit, and of course the more I actually heed their advice!

Ahhh...the clinic I volunteer at helps people like yourself who are in the Black Hole and are starting to swirl. See if there is a free or 340B clinic in your area. They typically help anybody regardless of income. My clinic also has social services experts that can navigate and work around the system. They will often tell people it's the combination of what you owe and what you make that determines benefits. Apply for anything and everything. List everything you owe. From rent, utilities, internet, cell phones, food, down to toilet paper. You might even qualify for rent and utility help. The worst they can tell you is "no," right?

Btw...peanut butter is constipating. You need some fiber to go with that (that's a pun too :D), or something like Senokot-S, Senokot Plus, etc (Dual laxative/stool softener that should be used only when the plumbing is plugged. Fyi don't use laxatives habitually, like more than a couple times a week, or your body will start depending on them to poop).

Asahel
Philosophus

Post#37 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:16 am

That's your NAP working. /Points to Wolf's message above/

Exactly what I meant by trying to get medical attention by other means as well. Do the legwork in the real world and enchant for opportunities! Most of the time spirits work through other people. Radarlove, take Wolf's advice and look for a clinic that can help you instead of waiting at home for a miracle healing.

Remember that magic takes the path of least resistance. It is way easier for Zoroel and Sabriel to heal you by bringing opportunities, instead of organically fixing a (self-diagnosed) triple hernia.
Nullius in verba.

Topic author
radarlove23
Zelator

Post#38 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:42 pm

Asahel wrote:That's your NAP working. /Points to Wolf's message above/

Exactly what I meant by trying to get medical attention by other means as well. Do the legwork in the real world and enchant for opportunities! Most of the time spirits work through other people. Radarlove, take Wolf's advice and look for a clinic that can help you instead of waiting at home for a miracle healing.

Remember that magic takes the path of least resistance. It is way easier for Zoroel and Sabriel to heal you by bringing opportunities, instead of organically fixing a (self-diagnosed) triple hernia.
WolfAmongSheep wrote:
radarlove23 wrote:

Ahhh...the clinic I volunteer at helps people like yourself who are in the Black Hole and are starting to swirl. See if there is a free or 340B clinic in your area. They typically help anybody regardless of income. My clinic also has social services experts that can navigate and work around the system. They will often tell people it's the combination of what you owe and what you make that determines benefits. Apply for anything and everything. List everything you owe. From rent, utilities, internet, cell phones, food, down to toilet paper. You might even qualify for rent and utility help. The worst they can tell you is "no," right?

Btw...peanut butter is constipating. You need some fiber to go with that (that's a pun too :D), or something like Senokot-S, Senokot Plus, etc (Dual laxative/stool softener that should be used only when the plumbing is plugged. Fyi don't use laxatives habitually, like more than a couple times a week, or your body will start depending on them to poop).

Good advice, kids! I'll start looking into 340B's today!

WolfAmongSheep
Philosophus

Post#39 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:32 pm

radarlove23 wrote:
Good advice, kids! I'll start looking into 340B's today!

Nitika should be able to help with paying for stuff and finding benefits.

Topic author
radarlove23
Zelator

Post#40 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:19 am

That's the Power of NAP-Sol, baby! (A manifestation update)

Soooo...got a truss coming in the mail! Pretty excited about that because the sensation of my organs slowly ripping free of my abdomen was getting a little old.

Also have an interview coming up next week for an online Tarot job, pretty stoked/nervous about that. There will be test readings, which definitely has me a little anxious, but I'm boning up like crazy till the interview. Confident I will rock it.

Annnnnnnd...my wife's boss spontaneously decided to make her the only salaried manager in the company, which comes out to a more than $2/hour raise! None of the other managers get salary, they're all still hourly. Weird, eh? ;)

Thanks, NAP® brand Invisipals™! Especially Zoroel and Sabriel!