A Man, A Plan, A NAP- Pan-anal Panama (A NAP Log)

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
radarlove23
Zelator

Re: A Man, A Plan, A NAP- Pan-anal Panama (A NAP Log)

Post#21 » Tue May 29, 2018 6:45 pm

WolfAmongSheep wrote:
Silenciumetaurum wrote:
WolfAmongSheep wrote:
So does semen. Seriously, give it a try :toss

ETA: A board is $20+. You can find a pendulum chart on Google for free :D

I had no idea that this was a thing. Definitely print a pendulum chart for free!

Yeah, here is one website that has a couple charts for free:
https://getintuitive.com/zc/index.php?m ... =page&id=6

They also have a book with other charts, if you want to do some body dowsing, but their prices indicate they forgot to ask the pendulum if the crack they were smoking was bad. Do a Google search and you will find a chart for almost everything.

Ooh, their chart listing gives me some good ideas for some new charts to make. I started obsessively making pendulum charts about a month before finding NAP...that's one of the reasons I know I'm on the right track with this system. I've got charts for time, weather, alphanumeric with scientific notation in case Steven Hawking comes a'knockin, multiple different alternate divination systems so I can use a pendulum when I want to do a tarot or i-ching reading but don't have the supplies, things to do when I get bored, astrological elements. I'm thinking a good DefCon chart is probably next. I might make take some pictures of said charts and make a thread someday. It would get pretty image heavy.

WolfAmongSheep wrote:
radarlove23 wrote:
Silenciumetaurum wrote:
I had no idea that this was a thing.

Oh yeah you can put semen on just about anything, really.

Hahaha...they are going to toss the both of us out of here in a minute.

Quite right, sir...I now dispense with the silliness and move on to a proper project update!

Topic author
radarlove23
Zelator

Post#22 » Tue May 29, 2018 7:17 pm

AFOREMENTIONED UPDATE!

So here is where we are at with the NAP system so far...

I've thoroughly read and re-read MNAP and taken oodles of notes, and then read through about ten years of posts here and taken oodles more notes.

My wife made me a lovely pendulum a couple of weeks ago out of an amethyst and some antique jewellery wire and chain and glass beads. It looks beautiful, is well balanced, and amethyst is not only my birthstone, it is also very well suited to pendulum work! I've read A Letter to Robin and am very into their detailed and no-nonsense dowsing methodology, and will be taking a crapload of notes on my next readthrough.

Current Practice

Presently doing the preliminaries every day (Part A/Central Pillar etc/Bornless) along with the Chant to Bring Health with Zoroel and Sabriel to try to heal up this hernia. No general or success incantations. Have been doing this for four days so far.

First Impressions

Cobb's arrangement of techniques seems to be rather effective. The Part A relaxation ritual alone is one of the most effective I've used, and I think that really helps grease the wheels for the rest of the work. I definitely sense more when doing Cobb's variant of the Middle Pillar than I have while doing any other version.

Verification of Results

I don't have insurance at the present time do there won't be any trips to the doctor to confirm a miraculous cure via expensive prodding. I'm just going to have to listen to my body and take careful note of how it's feeling. Not paying for a third hernia surgery, lol.

Duration

This working will continue daily until the new moon, as Zoroel and Sabriel progressively banish injury and sickness from my body.

Afterwards

After the new moon I will begin the intuition/perception working with Kadriel and including the success and general invocations. That's where things should really get exciting! I want to wait until the moon begins waxing to start that one for obvious reasons. I've got a Zenner Card app all warmed up on my Kindle and a Zenner Card pendulum chart in my grimoire so I should be able to regularly provide some good hard data on progress! Still need to finish crafting my intentions regarding the general invocation...

I'll let you guys know if anything remarkable happens between now and then!

WolfAmongSheep
Philosophus

Post#23 » Tue May 29, 2018 9:00 pm

radarlove23 wrote:
Ooh, their chart listing gives me some good ideas for some new charts to make. I started obsessively making pendulum charts about a month before finding NAP...that's one of the reasons I know I'm on the right track with this system. I've got charts for time, weather, alphanumeric with scientific notation in case Steven Hawking comes a'knockin, multiple different alternate divination systems so I can use a pendulum when I want to do a tarot or i-ching reading but don't have the supplies, things to do when I get bored, astrological elements. I'm thinking a good DefCon chart is probably next. I might make take some pictures of said charts and make a thread someday. It would get pretty image heavy.

Oh, then this would probably interest you ;)

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/347551296221555752/

WolfAmongSheep wrote:
Hahaha...they are going to toss the both of us off of here in a minute.

I am sad that you missed the pun :D
Last edited by WolfAmongSheep on Wed May 30, 2018 1:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Of the Seven Deadly Sins, Lust is definitely the pick of the litter ~ Anon

Provenant
Dominus
Dominus

Post#24 » Wed May 30, 2018 1:27 am

WolfAmongSheep wrote:Hahaha...they are going to toss the both of us out of here in a minute.

:lol:

Well played WAS, well played.
Cheers,

Prov

=============
Ars non Fortuna

Topic author
radarlove23
Zelator

Post#25 » Wed May 30, 2018 4:17 pm

WolfAmongSheep wrote:
I am sad that you missed the pun :D

I am likewise disappointed in myself. :|

Topic author
radarlove23
Zelator

Post#26 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:56 pm

Just a quick update for the Last Quarter moon!

Rit is still going well- every day the energy raising gets better and better! Have been going through somewhat of an emotional rollercoaster concerning the hernia (a rollercoaster that I sense may actually have been brought on by Zoroel and Sabriel) but today I feel like I've really turned a corner and finally chosen to heal, you know? Have gotten some pretty decent soul work done in the process as well.

Oh also, a few days in it occurred to me that I really should have been doing the rit for both myself and my wife, so I added her to the incantation and visualize all sickness and injury leaving our bodies and minds. I don't add a statement of intent for this working, just the one GCC wrote. I figure we need full healing, not just for the things we know about.

If I sense that things are going well but not complete by the full moon, I may just keep going with this rit as it's much more important.

Oh, and if you guys haven't had an update from me in this thread over a period of about 2 months, it probably means the working didn't go so great and I died. I promise I won't leave you guys hanging otherwise, and will forewarn you if my ability to post regularly diminishes for any other reason.

Asahel
Philosophus

Post#27 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:38 pm

radarlove23 wrote:
Oh, and if you guys haven't had an update from me in this thread over a period of about 2 months, it probably means the working didn't go so great and I died. I promise I won't leave you guys hanging otherwise, and will forewarn you if my ability to post regularly diminishes for any other reason.

No excuses, radarlove23. You can register on SA any time you like, but you can never leave. We expect updates no matter what :)
Nullius in verba.

Topic author
radarlove23
Zelator

Post#28 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:26 pm

Manifestation Update!

I pooped today! That may not seem like much of a magickal result to you guys but it's a very welcome result to me. I was actually a bit concerned that the hernia had completely cut off the colon and was going to need emergency surgery, which really isn't something in our budget. I had been constipated for several days and noticed a couple of days ago that I was sensing no motion in my bowels whatsoever. I've done my best to put those thoughts out of my head and remain optimistic about the healing and...success! At least some success. Enough success that it squelched the fear and should make the rest of the working to much more smoothly. All progress is good progress!

As a side note, getting rid of LFR when you are healing yourself from a painful injury or condition is a challenge.

Topic author
radarlove23
Zelator

Post#29 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:39 pm

Asahel wrote:
radarlove23 wrote:

No excuses, radarlove23. You can register on SA any time you like, but you can never leave. We expect updates no matter what :)

On any other forum, that would be a joke. But I know you guys actually have the ability to back that statement up so I'm gonna go ahead and take it completely seriously. I shall fulfill my duties to my boardmates even posthumously! :D

WolfAmongSheep
Philosophus

Post#30 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:59 pm

radarlove23 wrote:Manifestation Update!

I pooped today! That may not seem like much of a magickal result to you guys but it's a very welcome result to me. I was actually a bit concerned that the hernia had completely cut off the colon and was going to need emergency surgery, which really isn't something in our budget. I had been constipated for several days and noticed a couple of days ago that I was sensing no motion in my bowels whatsoever. I've done my best to put those thoughts out of my head and remain optimistic about the healing and...success! At least some success. Enough success that it squelched the fear and should make the rest of the working to much more smoothly. All progress is good progress!

As a side note, getting rid of LFR when you are healing yourself from a painful injury or condition is a challenge.

Congrats on pooping!

1804644_1.jpg

This may sound weird, but you can push your intestines back inside. There are also belts you can wear that will keep it from poking back out, until you can get the hernia repaired.
Of the Seven Deadly Sins, Lust is definitely the pick of the litter ~ Anon