A Man, A Plan, A NAP- Pan-anal Panama (A NAP Log)

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
radarlove23
Zelator

Re: A Man, A Plan, A NAP- Pan-anal Panama (A NAP Log)

Post#11 » Mon May 28, 2018 6:04 pm

WolfAmongSheep wrote:

As far as Elubatel goes, you really don't have to use his chant as part of the system, if he bothers you that much. It will work fine without him. You could also invoke Ebuhuel and Atuesuel (or all eight of the angels of omnipotence, for that matter) in the success chant to balance out his energies. They are compatible for this invocation.

NAP is a portable system, if you're worried about doing it at home. I have done it many times in my car while at the local park. You can also do it sitting on the toilet at work. Just be quick, before your legs fall asleep.

On that note, if you wanted to work on your issues with wealth, you could afford a larger house, so you can have a backyard or a tea/meditation room to do your rituals in. Just because you have money doesn't mean you are part of the "corrupt system." ;)

Hahaha, I think I developed a rather adversarial relationship with money over the years, and that's something I'm sort of working on fixing. I am possessed by the idea as of late though that money as we know it may not be a thing for much longer, and this in part is what is driving this main working. I want to be able to perceive opportunities to get the things that we use money for, either with or without the use of the money itself, you know? Money often feels like a needless extra step to me, but again, I'm working on changing that established relationship.

I think this is actually probably a good opportunity to integrate Elubatel into the working...I'm not seeking money, I'm seeking perception. I'm not seeking traditional "success," but rather the ability to successfully intuit info. I feel like that should limit Elubatel's disruptiveness to my internal psychology, rather than creating a cascading series of unfortunate events that somehow teaches me an important life lesson about intuition. Hopefully this is a nice safeish way for the two of us to get to know each other a little better.

jeff grayhair
Zelator

Post#12 » Tue May 29, 2018 1:31 am

I just wanted to say this is one of the most helpful and detailed threads on NAP yet.Thanks to everybody for their contribution.I really like the suggestion of going to the park as I have just moved and live close to two of them.Looking forward to getting back into this with these new suggestions awaiting many happy returns.Thanks again!

WolfAmongSheep
Philosophus

Post#13 » Tue May 29, 2018 10:07 am

radarlove23 wrote:

I want to be able to perceive opportunities to get the things that we use money for, either with or without the use of the money itself, you know? Money often feels like a needless extra step to me, but again, I'm working on changing that established relationship.

There have been a lot of times where I did an invocation to get money for a particular item and the item itself turned up instead. Trust the spirits to bring what you need to you in the form that you need it. You can always word your request as "the money for <X item> or the item itself." From there, things will take care of itself.
Of the Seven Deadly Sins, Lust is definitely the pick of the litter ~ Anon

WolfAmongSheep
Philosophus

Post#14 » Tue May 29, 2018 10:19 am

Silenciumetaurum wrote:
2. Get a pendulum. Buy a ouija board (or any spirit board) to use as a better pendulum chart. Then run an experiment where you pray over the board and ask for various spirits to come through. Converse and learn. Write everything down.

Is there something specific about the Ouija that makes it better than creating or downloading a pendulum chart from google?

Topic author
radarlove23
Zelator

Post#15 » Tue May 29, 2018 12:14 pm

WolfAmongSheep wrote:
Silenciumetaurum wrote:
2. Get a pendulum. Buy a ouija board (or any spirit board) to use as a better pendulum chart. Then run an experiment where you pray over the board and ask for various spirits to come through. Converse and learn. Write everything down.

Is there something specific about the Ouija that makes it better than creating or downloading a pendulum chart from google?

I heard that once a fortnight, Milton Bradley himself sacrifices an unbaptized infant to a shadowy horned idol while making equally shadowy incantations...he then puts their remains in a VitaMix™ juicer and gently buffs each Ouija™ board with a rag soaked in the freshly squeezed Ouijuice. It makes the boards extra powerful and pretty sticky.

:D

WolfAmongSheep
Philosophus

Post#16 » Tue May 29, 2018 1:17 pm

radarlove23 wrote:
It makes the boards extra powerful and pretty sticky.

So does semen. Seriously, give it a try :toss

ETA: A board is $20+. You can find a pendulum chart on Google for free :D

Silenciumetaurum
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Post#17 » Tue May 29, 2018 2:49 pm

WolfAmongSheep wrote:
radarlove23 wrote:

I had no idea that this was a thing. Definitely print a pendulum chart for free!
Aradia: Letters from the Dark Moon

If something is hard, do it more. Don't run away.

Topic author
radarlove23
Zelator

Post#18 » Tue May 29, 2018 5:33 pm

Silenciumetaurum wrote:
WolfAmongSheep wrote:
radarlove23 wrote:

I had no idea that this was a thing.

Oh yeah you can put semen on just about anything, really.

WolfAmongSheep
Philosophus

Post#19 » Tue May 29, 2018 6:12 pm

Silenciumetaurum wrote:
WolfAmongSheep wrote:
radarlove23 wrote:

I had no idea that this was a thing. Definitely print a pendulum chart for free!

Yeah, here is one website that has a couple charts for free:
https://getintuitive.com/zc/index.php?m ... =page&id=6

They also have a book with other charts, if you want to do some body dowsing, but their prices indicate they forgot to ask the pendulum if the crack they were smoking was bad. Do a Google search and you will find a chart for almost everything.

WolfAmongSheep
Philosophus

Post#20 » Tue May 29, 2018 6:14 pm

radarlove23 wrote:
Silenciumetaurum wrote:
WolfAmongSheep wrote:

I had no idea that this was a thing.

Oh yeah you can put semen on just about anything, really.

Hahaha...they are going to toss the both of us off of here in a minute.
Last edited by WolfAmongSheep on Wed May 30, 2018 1:50 am, edited 1 time in total.