(My thoughts on) Elubatel's negative effects

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Rova
Practicus

Re: (My thoughts on) Elubatel's negative effects

Post#21 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:25 pm

Pablo wrote:
That all seems rather saturnine IMO.

i think Elubatel might be saturnian as well. i have an aries saturn and saggitarus ascendent. while nornally when i am upset/depressed it is a watery-airy type of depression, thinking too much accompanying with upsetting emotions, but dealing with elubatel it felt rather aries-y. normally depression was dark and gloomy, taking roots in my negative thoughts or fears, elubatel depression felt crisp, whimsical, and violent coming out of nowhere but everlasting even if i am focusing on something else and not thinking about any negative things or fears. it comes and goes like waves and the change is sudden. lasting between one to three hours. its the bright background following everything i do and every thought i have (including happy or normal ones). as a synesthesiate (not sure if this is the word) the depression felt bright (which is really uncommon) and even when i am not depressed the general synesthesia color attached to everything around me seemed much more crisp, transparent and solid, like the colors on a clear glass? I would identify this as an aries type of feeling and depression.

Pablo
Magister Templi

Post#22 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:00 am

Rova wrote:
Pablo wrote:
That all seems rather saturnine IMO.

i think Elubatel might be saturnian as well. i have an aries saturn and saggitarus ascendent. while nornally when i am upset/depressed it is a watery-airy type of depression, thinking too much accompanying with upsetting emotions, but dealing with elubatel it felt rather aries-y. normally depression was dark and gloomy, taking roots in my negative thoughts or fears, elubatel depression felt crisp, whimsical, and violent coming out of nowhere but everlasting even if i am focusing on something else and not thinking about any negative things or fears. it comes and goes like waves and the change is sudden. lasting between one to three hours. its the bright background following everything i do and every thought i have (including happy or normal ones). as a synesthesiate (not sure if this is the word) the depression felt bright (which is really uncommon) and even when i am not depressed the general synesthesia color attached to everything around me seemed much more crisp, transparent and solid, like the colors on a clear glass? I would identify this as an aries type of feeling and depression.

I think your ascendant gives you a natural tendency to be larger that life. Sagitarians tend to be loud and their mouths can get them into trouble that will surprise them. Something is interfering with this natural buoyant personality. It may be that a Jupiteran working may have counter acted the effects or it may have exacerbated them. Jupiter tends to inflate things for good or (sometimes) for bad. Your personal key (as always) would be divination. what is your highest planet in your chart?

as for me well I am the prince of darkness.... my sun sign is Leo and I should be the life and soul of the party. Sure I was just to meet girls as a young man but I packed that up as soon as I settled down. I hate the very concept of going clubbing with my kids!

I was a fake Leo because my ascendant is Capricorn and I have Saturn as 1 degree in it.

I also wonder if it may not be better to work with the other angels of omnipresence as perhaps the others may have mitigated the negative side effects.
The vulgar is at everyone's command. Eirenaeus Philalethes - The marrow of Alchemy

Rova
Practicus

Post#23 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:06 am

Pablo wrote:
I think your ascendant gives you a natural tendency to be larger that life. Sagitarians tend to be loud and their mouths can get them into trouble that will surprise them. Something is interfering with this natural buoyant personality. It may be that a Jupiteran working may have counter acted the effects or it may have exacerbated them. Jupiter tends to inflate things for good or (sometimes) for bad. Your personal key (as always) would be divination. what is your highest planet in your chart?

wow interesting. i just dreamt you werr talking to me about asyrology last night.
and my highest planet is a full moon in scorpio. my jupiter is in mutable water. so you are right i do have the balance out lol.

Pablo
Magister Templi

Post#24 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:59 am

Rova wrote:
Pablo wrote:

wow interesting. i just dreamt you werr talking to me about asyrology last night.
and my highest planet is a full moon in scorpio. my jupiter is in mutable water. so you are right i do have the balance out lol.

I would not call myself an astrologer BUT is Saturn in your 4th house? if it is then you may have (literally) found the root of the problem.
The vulgar is at everyone's command. Eirenaeus Philalethes - The marrow of Alchemy

Rova
Practicus

Post#25 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:08 am

Pablo wrote:
I would not call myself an astrologer BUT is Saturn in your 4th house? if it is then you may have (literally) found the root of the problem.

oh what wait.. this is spooky. it is in my fourth house..... but i dont get hows that root of problem

Pablo
Magister Templi

Post#26 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:32 am

Rova wrote:
Pablo wrote:
I would not call my self and astrologer BUT is Saturn in your 4th house? if it is then you may have (literally) found the root of the problem.

oh what wait.. this is spooky. it is in my fourth house..... but i dont get hows that root of problem

Take a look at what are the 4th house attributes. I do not want to pry as this is personal stuff.

cully
Practicus

Post#27 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:19 am

Just a minor note, I haphazardly evoked Elubatel earlier in the year and didn't give it much afterthought. My life was certainly upended, hopefully for the better, but because the evocation sessions seemed so minor I'm not sure that it had anything to do with Elubatel. But it is possible.

Pablo
Magister Templi

Post#28 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:30 am

cully wrote:Just a minor note, I haphazardly evoked Elubatel earlier in the year and didn't give it much afterthought. My life was certainly upended, hopefully for the better, but because the evocation sessions seemed so minor I'm not sure that it had anything to do with Elubatel. But it is possible.

So what do you mean by minor?

cully
Practicus

Post#29 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:58 pm

Pablo wrote:
cully wrote:Just a minor note, I haphazardly evoked Elubatel earlier in the year and didn't give it much afterthought. My life was certainly upended, hopefully for the better, but because the evocation sessions seemed so minor I'm not sure that it had anything to do with Elubatel. But it is possible.

I mean it was a serious attempt at evocation, and a serious petition for help with money. The reason I say minor is because I quickly forgot about it. I didn't think it was effective, I guess. Now I'm totally up against a wall, financially, and having to really rewire my habits. I was doing a lot of magic around this time so it's hard to say whether it's related to Elubatel's influence. My current position is a consequence of a series of strange events. The change has been rapid. I went from stagnation, comfort, and boredom to suddenly having to put up a fight.

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#30 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:38 pm

cully wrote:
Pablo wrote:

I mean it was a serious attempt at evocation, and a serious petition for help with money. The reason I say minor is because I quickly forgot about it. I didn't think it was effective, I guess. Now I'm totally up against a wall, financially, and having to really rewire my habits. I was doing a lot of magic around this time so it's hard to say whether it's related to Elubatel's influence. My current position is a consequence of a series of strange events. The change has been rapid. I went from stagnation, comfort, and boredom to suddenly having to put up a fight.

Yep....That is Elubatel....MO....He is never boring!....
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "