(My thoughts on) Elubatel's negative effects

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Rova
Practicus

Re: (My thoughts on) Elubatel's negative effects

Post#31 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:58 pm

i need to update on my post.
i certainly felt the effects of Elubatel but my goal was not achieved. it is a goal with time limit but since she doesnt have the concept of time, i understand why it failed. i did her ritual for three days according to the book and on the fourth day received horrible news and cant bring myself to continue on it anymore. weeks later i am working on a new path because it didnt work out. of course i did divination before and afterwards and in theory it was going to work even without her help.
what i came here to say is the depression that came during the ritual was fine. it felt different it but was manageable. the depression that came when saturn moved to capricorn a couple days ago is killing me. i havent had a solid depression like this after adolescence. i am not sure if this is caused by saturn in capricorn, or Elubatel. it feels more or less like a normal depression. i stopped everything and focused on personal healing.
i also checked on what pablo said and yes, base on my natal chart saturn is a very depressing planet and relates to painful memories. i suggest everyone to check the position of their saturn before working with elubatel. maybe she does have a way to give me what i want, but thats under the premise i could live till the effects happen and there are other gods of ominipotance i could work with.
when i get better i will think on the possibility of working with her to recover the pain related to my saturn. if i do end up doing that i will update my results.

Pablo
Magister Templi

Post#32 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:58 am

Rova wrote:i need to update on my post.
i certainly felt the effects of Elubatel but my goal was not achieved. it is a goal with time limit but since she doesnt have the concept of time, i understand why it failed. i did her ritual for three days according to the book and on the fourth day received horrible news and cant bring myself to continue on it anymore. weeks later i am working on a new path because it didnt work out. of course i did divination before and afterwards and in theory it was going to work even without her help.
what i came here to say is the depression that came during the ritual was fine. it felt different it but was manageable. the depression that came when saturn moved to capricorn a couple days ago is killing me. i havent had a solid depression like this after adolescence. i am not sure if this is caused by saturn in capricorn, or Elubatel. it feels more or less like a normal depression. i stopped everything and focused on personal healing.
i also checked on what pablo said and yes, base on my natal chart saturn is a very depressing planet and relates to painful memories. i suggest everyone to check the position of their saturn before working with elubatel. maybe she does have a way to give me what i want, but thats under the premise i could live till the effects happen and there are other gods of ominipotance i could work with.
when i get better i will think on the possibility of working with her to recover the pain related to my saturn. if i do end up doing that i will update my results.

Ouch! I feel for you. I will post a thread on here regarding Saturn. I don't want to derail the thread.
The vulgar is at everyone's command. Eirenaeus Philalethes - The marrow of Alchemy

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#33 » Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:07 am

It could be Elubatel is associated with saturine effects... But imo It could be associated with just the time of year. A lot of people get depressed around this time. Thus invoking Elubatel probably is not in ones best interest....
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "