A Typo Sticky?

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
alwayson

A Typo Sticky?

Post#1 » Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:46 pm

I just got NAP.

I was wondering if someone knowledgeable can post up all the corrections to typos in the book?

Also if there is a better pronunciation for some of the Hebrew...

Slater
Adeptus Exemptus

Re: A Typo Sticky?

Post#2 » Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:17 am

alwayson wrote:I just got NAP.

I was wondering if someone knowledgeable can post up all the corrections to typos in the book?

Also if there is a better pronunciation for some of the Hebrew...

The ones I spotted where fairly easy to see.http://www.studioarcanis.com/forum/vie ... hilit=typo

Topic author
alwayson

Post#3 » Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:15 pm

Ok thanks

I'm wondering if anyone has any more?

Slater
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#4 » Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:47 pm

alwayson wrote:Ok thanks

I'm wondering if anyone has any more?

It's a fantastic book, I think the only issues were in one or two places, the words of power as they are spelled phonetically and it's pretty easy in a book that size to leave out a syllable here and there. But if you know the words (in their non-phonetic form) from other Qabalah writings, (even relativity modern works from Regardie on the Middle Pillar for example) you can spot them.

Do what I did and just post it up when you think you've come across one for reassurance. It's not like it's riddled with typos or anything. The guys here where very helpful. :)

I just had another success story with it last night. I can't tell you how impressed I am with this book.