NAP some questions

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
ThisLittleWitch
Neophyte

NAP some questions

Post#1 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:41 pm

I am a generational Witch so not new to magick but I AM new to NAP. I have only ever heard good things and we never stop learning so when I came across the pdf I dove right in :D
I read the pdf and started the rituals last week. After a couple of days of reading out the NAP relaxation ritual I recorded myself saying it (I am also a qualified Hypnotherapist) and also Israel Regardie's Middle Pillar (I know he didn't call it that but it's essentially the same, it also has the fountain ritual) so that other than ANKAR... and the call to ARZEL etc I can just relax and listen to it). I then do the Bornless One X3, my chosen ritual X 3, The Success one X 3 and the General one X 3. It takes me about 35 minutes.

I know the book says to do the ritual until the thing you're asking for manifests but I'm sure I read on here somewhere that you could just do it once and move on or 7 days. I have to say I haven't felt much throughout it. I seem to yawn a lot and get odd itches say on my wrist etc (but not the crawling ant on the Third Eye people seem to talk about)
No results either.
I did one set of 7 days for something and am now onto my next. Obviously I write it up in my BOS.

So...what am I doing wrong? Nothing seems to be happening for me. I should say I have experience with working with Daemons, I have happily practiced 'Black' magick and am not shy of Angels, Daemons or any spirit.
How do I access my NAP when I am not in ritual? How do I bring it through? I have tried the 'thinking words that people say' and nothing happens.
I was quite excited to try this as I had heard such good things but I seem to be missing something.
Please help :)

Pablo
Magister Templi

Re: NAP some questions

Post#2 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:50 am

Hi

I was wondering if you had got any success out of NAP? Also why repeat any of the rituals three times? have you done any divination to see if your ritual is even feasible?

Just some thoughts (and a bump).

Pablo
The vulgar is at everyone's command. Eirenaeus Philalethes - The marrow of Alchemy