Heartfelt thanks to Labezerin

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
francov
Practicus

Heartfelt thanks to Labezerin

Post#1 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:03 am

I wish to share this with you all.
Yesterday I made my very first practical use of NAP and performed the chant for winning contest.
Nowadays I play online gambling and I required a specific assistance to Labezerin in order to increase my win rate and income.
Actually, yesterday morning I had a very good session and I won money.
But the amazing thing was that in the afternoon an old friend of mine called me on the mobile for an important job offer in my professional field, and this is the FIRST TIME EVER that I receive such an offer this way and the episode is absolutely outstanding.
Today I performed the chant again. My goal is to establish a long, benefical relationship with Labezerin. After the chant, I talked with Labezerin via pendulum and meditation and He told me several things to be done in order to improve our work together (candle, prayers, etc.). That's the way I like and use to interact with the Spirits.
However, this post is most of all a big THANKS to Labezerin.

F

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Re: Heartfelt thanks to Labezerin

Post#2 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:06 pm

Wow...Thats great!....I myself have not had much luck with him. Other than an occasional small win on a scratch off. I must not be to his liken......I tried to do an experiment with him which shed no luck. I have a topic about that Labezerin to the test. Maybe you can do it and show what is needed to get through to him.
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

Topic author
francov
Practicus

Re: RE: Re: Heartfelt thanks to Labezerin

Post#3 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:24 am

summerland wrote:Wow...Thats great!....I myself have not had much luck with him. Other than an occasional small win on a scratch off. I must not be to his liken......I tried to do an experiment with him which shed no luck. I have a topic about that Labezerin to the test. Maybe you can do it and show what is needed to get through to him.

Thank you summerland for your feedback. I looked at that thread but honestly I prefer building a relationship with spirits rather than simply put them on test.

My goal is mainly to increase good luck in the long run. In my experience it's such a "do ut des" thing rather than "I command, You obey" or "Let me see If you are good enough".

Inviato dal mio SM-G850F utilizzando Tapatalk

johnblend
Philosophus

Post#4 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:24 am

Laberzerin is the genius of sucess in the nuctameron. I remember experimenting with the chant and got a very, very clear vision of a female presence. Like a beutiful middle eastern belly dancer.

I did not win at gambling, but there was some weird coincidences related to gambling. I think laberzerin could be better utilized in success workings.

Skickat från min FRD-L09 via Tapatalk

WolfAmongSheep
Philosophus

Post#5 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:29 am

johnblend wrote:Laberzerin is the genius of sucess in the nuctameron. I remember experimenting with the chant and got a very, very clear vision of a female presence. Like a beutiful middle eastern belly dancer.

I did not win at gambling, but there was some weird coincidences related to gambling. I think laberzerin could be better utilized in success workings.

Also found in Brands Wealth Magick. You didn't win anything at the tables when you were in Vegas? :)
Of the Seven Deadly Sins, Lust is definitely the pick of the litter ~ Anon

johnblend
Philosophus

Post#6 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:48 am

I really didnt do much mojo working for winning there. Although I did come first place in a slot tournament. I am not that into gambling, though i enjoy playing lotto.

The weirdest result from gambling magic was from flowers book "hermetic magic" wich is basicly a collection of spells from the pgm.

Well did the winning at games of chance spell, tried some online gambling and nothing..

... a couple of hours later my girlfriend comes and tells that she has won about 6000 dollars. She said that she has never been so sure in her life that she was going to win and she felt guided.

In some sense that spell was both a failure and a huge success.

Topic author
francov
Practicus

Re: RE: Re: Heartfelt thanks to Labezerin

Post#7 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:19 am

johnblend wrote:I really didnt do much mojo working for winning there. Although I did come first place in a slot tournament. I am not that into gambling, though i enjoy playing lotto.

The weirdest result from gambling magic was from flowers book "hermetic magic" wich is basicly a collection of spells from the pgm.

Well did the winning at games of chance spell, tried some online gambling and nothing..

... a couple of hours later my girlfriend comes and tells that she has won about 6000 dollars. She said that she has never been so sure in her life that she was going to win and she felt guided.

In some sense that spell was both a failure and a huge success.

That's a typical way magic works... the same often happens with sex spells: you miss your target but hit another one.

Inviato dal mio SM-G850F utilizzando Tapatalk

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#8 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:40 am

Ive tried building a relationship with Lab but no go with him....Im sure Cobb had a little black book on how he worked with these spirits too bad i cant ask him...It must be he just likes you...
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

WolfAmongSheep
Philosophus

Post#9 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:29 am

summerland wrote:Ive tried building a relationship with Lab but no go with him....Im sure Cobb had a little black book on how he worked with these spirits too bad i cant ask him...It must be he just likes you...

As a suggestion, you could email his daughter to see if he has any notes that he left behind about working with the spirits from NAP, developing relationships with them, etc. I have emailed her in the past and she seems like a really warm, down to earth, woman. The worst she could tell you is no...
Of the Seven Deadly Sins, Lust is definitely the pick of the litter ~ Anon

Topic author
francov
Practicus

Post#10 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:02 am

Again,
I'm here to greet and thank the mighty genius Labezerin for his support and mentorship.
I did a couple of invocations and soon got results. Job offers, money.
Thank you Labezerin, thank you again. May we two be always allied in magick.
Francov