Signs But No Results

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
dron
Philosophus

Re: Signs But No Results

Post#11 » Wed May 31, 2017 5:16 am

Taleir wrote:I'd suggest that, given the sympathies you've received in terms of results, the spirits may be nudging you to be more clear with how you form your request, e.g. In regards to structure, as well your specific desire(s).

I'm trying to be very clear and specific with what i want to manifest because otherwise Nitika will throw at me coins,cigaretes and other stuff.It had happened many times in the past and it was funny and enjoyable but not what i wanted to achieve.The first thought when i was finding the coins was ''here's the gold you asked for.It's gold isn't it?''

One time i changed the conjuration and instead of ''i command you to bring me gold'' i said ''i command you to bring me 20 euros'' and i found the money on the ground after one hour.Maybe they were other factors that brought up this quick manifestation but i was happy only with the idea that i can make it work fast and i can do it again in the future.

Then i did the same again and it didn't worked.
An ounce of experience is worth a pound of theory.

Taleir
Practicus

Post#12 » Wed May 31, 2017 7:24 am

dron wrote:
Taleir wrote:I'd suggest that, given the sympathies you've received in terms of results, the spirits may be nudging you to be more clear with how you form your request, e.g. In regards to structure, as well your specific desire(s).

I'm trying to be very clear and specific with what i want to manifest because otherwise Nitika will throw at me coins,cigaretes and other stuff.It had happened many times in the past and it was funny and enjoyable but not what i wanted to achieve.The first thought when i was finding the coins was ''here's the gold you asked for.It's gold isn't it?''

One time i changed the conjuration and instead of ''i command you to bring me gold'' i said ''i command you to bring me 20 euros'' and i found the money on the ground after one hour.Maybe they were other factors that brought up this quick manifestation but i was happy only with the idea that i can make it work fast and i can do it again in the future.

Then i did the same again and it didn't worked.

If you are confident you've been utilising the appropriate wording to marry with your intent and desire, then perhaps your results, as well as the spirits themselves, are pointing towards the possibility of a higher vista being made available to you. For example, you could work with the NAP intelligences to enhance your skills and abilities, as well as devoting time to learn new ones, in conjuction with any behavioural work you feel could be beneficial to you. With this sort of approach, the assistance of the spirits, and the guidance of your Magickal Mentor, you may be able to fashion a new course, e.g. an entrepreneurial endeavour, that removes the initial issue altogether, whilst also furthering your magickal understanding and ability.

WhiteRaven
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#13 » Wed May 31, 2017 2:26 pm

I don't use NAP so I'm no expert. But I do know that with most energy location can matter. You don't know what your home is sitting on or around. You don't know what may have happened there. The spirit of the house or the land itself could be an asshole that doesn't like you.

I always run a pendulum through a house when I first move in to get a sense of the energy flow and where there are any blocks, then I question to see what those blocks are and work to fix them.

Even if you are successful in other forms of invocation/evocation, something nearby could be interfering with the specific spirits your are working with within NAP.

To see if this is true, all you have to do is change location, preferably a place of power. If that makes a huge difference, then you know that you have an issue with and what you need to work on.

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk
[Thoth] contrived...for Cronus the ensign of his royal power, having four eyes...and upon the shoulders four wings...But for the other gods there were two wings only to each upon his shoulders, to intimate that they flew under the control of Cronus.

Topic author
dron
Philosophus

Post#14 » Wed May 31, 2017 2:56 pm

WhiteRaven wrote:I don't use NAP so I'm no expert. But I do know that with most energy location can matter. You don't know what your home is sitting on or around. You don't know what may have happened there. The spirit of the house or the land itself could be an asshole that doesn't like you.

I always run a pendulum through a house when I first move in to get a sense of the energy flow and where there are any blocks, then I question to see what those blocks are and work to fix them.

Even if you are successful in other forms of invocation/evocation, something nearby could be interfering with the specific spirits your are working with within NAP.

To see if this is true, all you have to do is change location, preferably a place of power. If that makes a huge difference, then you know that you have an issue with and what you need to work on.

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

And that's exactly why i was forced to take the magic outside of my home.

WolfAmongSheep
Philosophus

Post#15 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:40 am

dron wrote:The usual way for me is to call on Arzel and then do the chant.If the book sugests to do the Centrall Pillar or something else,then i'll do it.No candles and stuff like that.Just what the book says.

I would like you to try doing it a slightly different way. Brother Moloch posted about how he works NAP. Give this a try: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=15674. You might want to take a few minutes to check out his blog about NAP. It's a very interesting read. Brother Butter Ball has also posted about NAP on his blog.

As for the relaxation ritual i'm sure it's there for a reason and that reason it's not to relax your nerves or your body.If that's the case then everyone could make NAP work by having a sleeping pill and then reecite the conjurations with total success.

Ehhh...well, it's actually kind of like that. The relaxation ritual is there to help the user reach a certain level of mind and allows them to access their personal NAP power. There are threads about it, if you want to read up on it. Some users that I have talked to use the Silva Method relaxation, some other meditation, or record the NAP relaxation with binaural beats, to really get into it. You could try experimenting with those. The Silva Methods relaxations are on YouTube. Do you feel like you connect with Arzel? That's important, as he is the gatekeeper of the system.

I'm not sure what you mean by ''how long are you doing the chants''

Sorry, for how many days are you doing the chants?

I'm not sure about how to word the requests because sometimes the words i'm saying are taking place in the activation process after the chant.For example i do the nitika chant,i feel the activation of the words i'm saying and then i say'' i want you to go forth
and bring me gold worth of 50 euros ''or'' bring me a sum of 50 euros etc.

The point is that these words are also activating something inside me and i have the feeling that sometimes the wording requests after the invocation can change the frequency of the chant.
I agree about the mindset state you wrote about but as everyone knows, it's not so easy to let go of lusting.I've seen results within a few hours so i aim to bring my desires into manifestation in no nore than three days and that's why i ask for small sums.I want it to work fast.

What's the point to have an extra 50$ if you can't get it on the time you need it?

The point isn't really about having the extra $50E. The point is about what you are going to do with it? If you read up on Nitika, s/he is the genius of precious stones. The key is Nitika brings precious things. If you want that $50E to buy a particular thing, why limit yourself to the $50E. Say you want the $50E for whatever reason you want it and let it go. Either the money will manifest, or whatever you wanted the money will manifest, based on the intensity of your desires. For example, I once needed new tires on my car. It was winter and I noticed I was having problems with traction. I did the NAP chant for $400 for new tires, as my car was unsafe in the winter conditions. A week later I was taking my dad out to run an errand and he noticed my car slipping around in the snow. After running the errand, he had me pull into the tire shop and had them put new tires on my car, as my Christmas present. I really didn't need the money. I REALLY needed the tires. Damon Brand also talks about this in his Cashbook. Sometimes things manifest faster/better than money, when it comes to Nitika.

As far as stopping the lusting for results, you need to distract yourself, whenever you find yourself doing it. If you do your ritual first thing in the morning, it's easy to get lost in your day. I use Brands recommendation of:

"It’s OK to really, really desire your result, so long as you don’t dwell. If you find yourself worrying, dwelling, hoping or – worst of all – wondering how the magick will manifest, then you need to occupy your mind. Imagine the end result, feel good about it, as though it’s already happened. Then get on with something else.

Brand, Damon. Magickal Angels: Instant Contact With The Angels of Power (Kindle Locations 626-627). Kindle Edition.
"

There are some more ideas for you to consider. Please keep trying and let us know how it is going.
Of the Seven Deadly Sins, Lust is definitely the pick of the litter ~ Anon

Topic author
dron
Philosophus

Post#16 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:31 am

I'm sure i do the arzel calling the right way because i feel the energy shift.The same will happen with Nitika chant and then coins will show up on the ground.The ''why i want the money factor'' sounds like a good idea and i'll try to craft my request that way.
I don't like to repeat the conjurations daily,because i reaise feeling of lust and doubts,like i'm trying to fool my self for what i'm doing.

Hemlighét
Adeptus Minor

Post#17 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:15 am

Relax.
Try relaxing before even doing the relaxation ritual itself.
Follow the breath, or bring your awareness to each part of your body and relax them individually. This will induce the necessary trance state. I'm not sure if it's even possible to work NAP without a trance.

I don't use the central pillar, fountain, or born again rituals, but you might find them effective for you.

A suggestion is to keep practicing, eventually you'll get a feeling for what does and doesn't work for you.
All paths are open to a man carrying a machete.

Topic author
dron
Philosophus

Post#18 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:47 am

Hemlighét wrote:Relax.
Try relaxing before even doing the relaxation ritual itself.
Follow the breath, or bring your awareness to each part of your body and relax them individually. This will induce the necessary trance state. I'm not sure if it's even possible to work NAP without a trance.

I don't use the central pillar, fountain, or born again rituals, but you might find them effective for you.

A suggestion is to keep practicing, eventually you'll get a feeling for what does and doesn't work for you.

I'll try to go real deep this time.Thanks

Brother_Moloch_969
Adeptus Minor

Post#19 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:07 am

dron wrote:(snipped) Has it happened to anyone else here?

You certain that you're not obsessing over your desire? It's one thing to have a desire/desired result and another to "lust after the result" which is a huge no-no. Take it from someone who was for all intents and purposes homeless and simply staying with friends by their good graces as well as unemployed. It is difficult to perform daily rituals for a desired result (a steady income) without obsessing over being unemployed and hoping someone will call you back for an interview. That's a tough one, believe you me. That's how I worked NAP years ago and it was rough but I put it to the test regardless and NAP won out.

What you have to do is perform the ritual, express your desire to the spirits then disconnect from the rite and FORGET about the entire thing! Go off and do something to put your mind onto something else. Read a book, surf the net, go to the library, play a video game, cook dinner, something or anything to get your mind focused elsewhere. Unfortunately this is a difficult thing for many to do so their JuJu simply doesn't work like those of us who can.
The Original Sorcerer
Stop by my website: http://www.molochsorcery.com
You cannot let things happen on their own if you desire changes to occur in ways which satisfy you.

Topic author
dron
Philosophus

Post#20 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:29 pm

Brother_Moloch_969 wrote:
dron wrote:(snipped) Has it happened to anyone else here?

You certain that you're not obsessing over your desire? It's one thing to have a desire/desired result and another to "lust after the result" which is a huge no-no. Take it from someone who was for all intents and purposes homeless and simply staying with friends by their good graces as well as unemployed. It is difficult to perform daily rituals for a desired result (a steady income) without obsessing over being unemployed and hoping someone will call you back for an interview. That's a tough one, believe you me. That's how I worked NAP years ago and it was rough but I put it to the test regardless and NAP won out.

What you have to do is perform the ritual, express your desire to the spirits then disconnect from the rite and FORGET about the entire thing! Go off and do something to put your mind onto something else. Read a book, surf the net, go to the library, play a video game, cook dinner, something or anything to get your mind focused elsewhere. Unfortunately this is a difficult thing for many to do so their JuJu simply doesn't work like those of us who can.

:goodpost