Sabriel and Zoroel

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
SrAra
Neophyte

Sabriel and Zoroel

Post#1 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:50 pm

Sorry if I'm posting too much about results, I've just started working with NAP and am excited about the results I'm getting. I pored over the results of others on this forum before starting any of the NAP workings and I found it helped me with confidence, so I'm hoping I can do the same for others. I had been working with Labezerin but my little doggie came down with kennel cough. I had been trying different things to help him (medicine-wise), with varying results. I got up very early (for me) this morning, 3am. I waited until 4 to start. I did the relaxation part, then gate opening, circulation, fountain, Bornless, then the incantation for Sabriel and Zoroel, asking for them to help my dog. If you've ever had a dog with kennel cough, you know that they get a relentless, hacking cough. It's awful. Well, it's 12 hours later and my dog has coughed one tiny little cough all day. I am so grateful and hope that others will try these two for help as well!

Provenant
Dominus
Dominus

Re: Sabriel and Zoroel

Post#2 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:40 pm

I have had great success with these two. Most recently they worked wonders helping my mother who was in the hospital with pneumonia. She was weak enough that she easily saw them. She saw them in the room and asked me who they were. She didn't know I was calling anything.

Of the NAP entities, they seem very active and responsive.
Cheers,

Prov

=============
Ars non Fortuna