NAP Webcast

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
jeff grayhair
Zelator

NAP Webcast

Post#1 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:26 pm

I was wondering if anybody seriously thought about broadcasting an NAP webcast or podcast .I'm not tech savvy but I think it would help us all out if we can get someone that has years of successful experience with this grimiore to help us all out.Thanks

WolfAmongSheep
Philosophus

Re: NAP Webcast

Post#2 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:38 pm

You might want to talk to BBB, Brother Moloch, Raum, and some of the other heavy users of the NAP system. Brother Moloch has posted a couple of tutorials on his website about using NAP and has posted one here a few weeks ago. If you want to do an interview, I can help you come up with some questions. I probably have enough to make the interview a multi-part session ;)
Of the Seven Deadly Sins, Lust is definitely the pick of the litter ~ Anon

Warwick
Neophyte

Post#3 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:43 pm

Question/thought/specualtion on using Yod Hay Vaw Hay at the beginning of NAP ("I state my purpose thus: ANKAR YOD HAY VAW HAY"; or any evocation where YHVH or the tetragrammaton is used)
I'm experimenting with PRONOUNCING the name instead of spelling it. In a general fashion I use "In the Name that is above every other name YAHOVAH (pronounced Ya Ho Vah, with emphasis on the LAST syllable).
Ill post a link as to why I feel YHVH, Yod Hay Vaw Hay should be pronounced this way. I haven't noticed any particular difference effect or outcomes so I would appreciate further input.

Nehemia Gordon explains why the name of God, written YHWH is pronounced Yehovah in the original Hebrew.
https://youtu.be/iLMPZrFom3Q

Ironchakra1
Practicus

Post#4 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:28 pm

If someone felt unsure, they could actually try both pronunciations in the ritual. Would have it covered one way or another.

Omnis Validus
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Post#5 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:02 pm

jeff grayhair wrote:I was wondering if anybody seriously thought about broadcasting an NAP webcast or podcast .

I like your idea :)

Warwick wrote:
I'm experimenting with PRONOUNCING the name instead of spelling it.

You and others might find this article on YHVH informative http://www.hebrew4christians.com/Names_ ... /yhvh.html

Ironchakra1 wrote:If someone felt unsure, they could actually try both pronunciations in the ritual. Would have it covered one way or another.

This is not a bad suggestion, and is something I've done in the past. What I do now, however, if I question the pronunciation of something, I simply decide on one to use for the specific invocation and I roll with it. I find it important not to have any doubt during the work itself, so I leave any doubts about my phonetic accuracy outside of the temple, and away from my thoughts during ritual. That way those thoughts don't become a distraction. Just my advise anyway, works well for me.

X
Ex Mea Sententia.

Ironchakra1
Practicus

Post#6 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:21 pm

Seems like that could be a good approach!

Topic author
jeff grayhair
Zelator

Post#7 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:32 pm

I would love to see this and participate as an audience member!It would have to be hosted by someone who has many years of positive experiences with NAP.Bring it on!