NAP Webcast

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
jeff grayhair
Zelator

NAP Webcast

Post#1 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:25 pm

I was wondering if anybody seriously thought about broadcasting an NAP webcast or podcast .I'm not tech savvy but I think it would help us all out if we can get someone that has years of successful experience with this grimiore to help us all out.Thanks

Brother_Moloch_969
Practicus

Re: NAP Webcast

Post#2 » Fri May 25, 2018 7:51 pm

No but I spent an entire episode on my old radio show last year talking about New Avatar Power. Sorry you didn't get the memo. I'm thinking of doing a podcast of my own soon and when I do I'm going to be discussing some new NAP workings I've been doing along with some other Parker Publishing systems that I've experimented with over the years. I thought when I do I may try to get Brother Butterball on the podcast with me so we can act like fools together and talk about our experiences and share ideas. I was thinking if he's into that then I may call that episode "Take A Nap with Moloch & Butterball"
Real Sorcery, Haitian Vodu and Hybrid-Radonics 24/7

Gilbertopb
Magister Templi

Post#3 » Fri May 25, 2018 9:07 pm

Brother_Moloch_969 wrote:... I thought when I do I may try to get Brother Butterball on the podcast with me so we can act like fools together and talk about our experiences and share ideas. I was thinking if he's into that then I may call that episode "Take A Nap with Moloch & Butterball"

That will be really interesting!

Topic author
jeff grayhair
Zelator

Post#4 » Sat May 26, 2018 1:21 am

:o I would really like to see that.BTW what do you think of Damon Brands work?

WolfAmongSheep
Philosophus

Post#5 » Sat May 26, 2018 2:01 pm

I would like to see that happen as well. There was a discussion in another thread about Brother Molochs opinion of NAP and Modern Grimoires in general.
Of the Seven Deadly Sins, Lust is definitely the pick of the litter ~ Anon

Asahel
Philosophus

Post#6 » Sat May 26, 2018 2:40 pm

I would also like to see that happening. A possible format could be one episode dedicated to each ritual, with technique breakdown, entities involved and a discussion about possible interpretations of the associated word of power.

Yes, I'll take fries with that, thank you.
Nullius in verba.

Return to “New Avatar Power”