Magick Mentor Experience

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
wizardscauldron
Adeptus Minor

Magick Mentor Experience

Post#1 » Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:54 pm

Something a little strange happens when I say goodbye to the spirit I have been talking to from the magick mentor ritual. When I say goodbye to the spirit the skin of my upper body has a wave of tingles go through it and I smile uncontrollably. Can anyone explain what this is or have any suggestions please?
Hands that help are holier than lips that pray - S.S.S.B.

Slater
Adeptus Exemptus

Re: Magick Mentor Experience

Post#2 » Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:28 pm

wizardscauldron wrote:Something a little strange happens when I say goodbye to the spirit I have been talking to from the magick mentor ritual. When I say goodbye to the spirit the skin of my upper body has a wave of tingles go through it and I smile uncontrollably. Can anyone explain what this is or have any suggestions please?

Sounds like party pills! :) (I'm just kidding)

I've yet to employ that section of the book. I can't comment on the physical phenomena you're experiencing, but until someone does, can I ask if you have found the mentor to be of great help/service? Do you ever get the feeling spirit is not 100% to your way of doing things or is it completely complementary to your code and moral reasoning?
Last edited by Slater on Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Brother Suroh

Post#3 » Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:35 am

I have called my mentor and did the initial contact ritual. No physical sensations from me to report....yet. This was done a few weeks ago. :shock:

Topic author
wizardscauldron
Adeptus Minor

Post#4 » Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:02 am

Slater wrote:
wizardscauldron wrote:Something a little strange happens when I say goodbye to the spirit I have been talking to from the magick mentor ritual. When I say goodbye to the spirit the skin of my upper body has a wave of tingles go through it and I smile uncontrollably. Can anyone explain what this is or have any suggestions please?

Sounds like party pills! :) (I'm just kidding)

I've yet to employ that section of the book. I can't comment on the physical phenomena you're experiencing, but until someone does, can I ask if you have found the mentor to be of great help/service? Do you ever get the feeling spirit is not 100% to your way of doing things or is it completely complementary to your code and moral reasoning?

It is a bit like party pills - don't do them anymore!!! To answer your first question, I have been given a lot of very good advice but at the same time I have heard things that make me think, 'for f**k sake not another dishonest spirit' as it seems unbelievable what they are saying (check out my ouija board topic in the general section). Last night I got the distinct feeling that there were three spirits present. Instead of using the uncrossing ritual I use the full caballistic cross. But what has got me excited is the experience at the start of this topic, it clearly means sonething and I would like to know what.

Brother Suroh

Post#5 » Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:35 am

You may just be a natural channeler, and be sensitive to the vibrations they emit when present.

Topic author
wizardscauldron
Adeptus Minor

Post#6 » Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:01 pm

Brother Suroh wrote:You may just be a natural channeler, and be sensitive to the vibrations they emit when present.

I received an email from someone today who is very experienced in communicating with the spirit world. They said that the experience I am having is a very good sign and that the spirit or spirits that I am talking to have my best intentions at heart. My channeling abilities are no doubt from my ouija board training. I was at a psychic church once and the medium had a message from the podium for me and that I should be up there doing what she is doing. Yes my body does seem to have always been sensitive to energy. I remember as a child going into my local church and the energy in there frightened me and I couldn't wait to get out of there. Strangely I experience different energies when I am in different counties in England. For example I used to hate going to Cornwall - as soon as we were across the county line I would feel incredibly depressed. But these days I feel the energy of Cornwall from a different perspective and it's ok.

Topic author
wizardscauldron
Adeptus Minor

Post#7 » Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:24 pm

Today the experience is getting stronger. When I said goodbye to the spirit today the wave of energy in my body was much stronger and seemed to emanate from my solar plexus chakra. At the same time I burst out laughing instead of smiling. This as completely out of my conscious control. I do not experience this when using the ouija board so I am erring on the side that maybe I am communicating with a spirit guide and not just a run of the mill spook floating by. But still the messages seem to me a little ludicrous and I don't think it would be the very sneaky voice of my ego as it wouldn't create the sensations and upliftment that I'm feeling. I'm still baffled...and time will tell...

Topic author
wizardscauldron
Adeptus Minor

Post#8 » Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:12 pm

Brother Suroh wrote:I have called my mentor and did the initial contact ritual. No physical sensations from me to report....yet. This was done a few weeks ago. :shock:

What was your experience of the communication please?

Slater
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#9 » Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:56 pm

wizardscauldron wrote:I received an email from someone today who is very experienced in communicating with the spirit world. They said that the experience I am having is a very good sign and that the spirit or spirits that I am talking to have my best intentions at heart. My channeling abilities are no doubt from my ouija board training. I was at a psychic church once and the medium had a message from the podium for me and that I should be up there doing what she is doing. Yes my body does seem to have always been sensitive to energy. I remember as a child going into my local church and the energy in there frightened me and I couldn't wait to get out of there. Strangely I experience different energies when I am in different counties in England. For example I used to hate going to Cornwall - as soon as we were across the county line I would feel incredibly depressed. But these days I feel the energy of Cornwall from a different perspective and it's ok.

Could you ask the spirit mentor what it means? It seems you are so sensitive, you'd think that if it were a negative thing, you'd feel it some other way than the smiling and laughter?

Brother Suroh

Post#10 » Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:54 pm

wizardscauldron wrote:
Brother Suroh wrote:I have called my mentor and did the initial contact ritual. No physical sensations from me to report....yet. This was done a few weeks ago. :shock:

What was your experience of the communication please?

Very basic straight forward answers, but I have since noticed on a few occasions helpful suggestions or good ideas popping into my head to speed things up just, minor boost in initution.