Big problems, could NAP help me?

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

johnblend
Philosophus

Re: Big problems, could NAP help me?

Post#11 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:34 am

Do the defencive armor ritual and ask the angels to protect your family too. Then add the gadiel chant.

Light a candle and/or some incence afterwards as a thank you to the angels.

They dont need it but i found that it helped the workings. First it is easier to recieve help if you give a token of appreciation, secondly its a physical anchor to the work in some sense, thirdly it (a simple candle) adds energy to the process.

Skickat från min FRD-L09 via Tapatalk

Topic author
Magic1durr
Neophyte

Post#12 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:11 am

So ive managed to do several things. :)
Dreams have reported sucess ;)

I offered a tabaco to the angels at play after ritual was finished since its one of the plants I work with and it seems they were pleased :) I will light them a candle next time.

Now you say I should protect my family . Since it doesnt say much of that in the book mostly speaks about it being personal. Can I banish for someone else aswell? How would I go about doing that?

PS so pendulum says 3 out of 4 woman are working my family . 2 wish to destroy him since he no longer wants anything to do with them and the one at office is fighting to break our family to keep him. On all 3 cases he said there would be no reprecussions for my doings as I am dishing out long awaited karma theyve been asking for it.

:Thank You
Last edited by Magic1durr on Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pablo
Magister Templi

Post#13 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:22 am

I have a though. Do you live near a river? Is your place of work near a river?
The vulgar is at everyone's command. Eirenaeus Philalethes - The marrow of Alchemy

Topic author
Magic1durr
Neophyte

Post#14 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:02 am

I beleive theres 1 that runs through the back but is completely.inaccesible to me :/

Still I would love to hear you out. What did you have in mind? :)