How to Make Your NAP Book A Talisman of Power

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
Brother_Moloch_969
Adeptus Minor

How to Make Your NAP Book A Talisman of Power

Post#1 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:46 pm

How to Make Your N.A.P. Book A Talisman of Power
by Brother MOLOCH 9.6.9.
© April 2016 molochsorcery.com All Rights Reserved

For this rite to actually work, you must do one of these two things:

1. Buy an original copy of the the Miracle of the New Avatar Power by Geoff Gray-Cobb.

Or...

2. Copy by hand the how-to contents (minus the case stories) from N.A.P. into a special, brand new, blank book.

The reason for this is that you are showing the spirits you mean business. Just downloading a pirated copy and printing it off shows Them no personal sacrifice from you, in any way - be it time, effort nor monetary.

You will need:
Your N.A.P. Book
Holy Water
Holy Oil
Blessed Salt
Incense: frankincense & myrrh
2 white work candles (votive, tea light, Shabbat, household or taper are fine)
1 white candle

Instructions:

Pour your Holy Water into a convenient spray bottle. (Most department and dollar stores sell them.) Spritz the candles to wash away any ill affects they may have accumulated and wipe them clean with fresh paper towels. Dress your candles with the Holy oil and place in suitable candle holders. The two work candles you will place at the rear of your work table (aka altar), one on the right and one on the left. The third white candle will be set in the middle of the work table. Incense holder can be placed anywhere on your work table that’s convenient for you.

Begin by facing east and light your right rear work candle then your left rear work candle.

Now light your incense.

Say, “I call out to the spirits of the New Avatar Power system to witness this ritual and to make it holy, sacred and binding!”

Spritz the eastern corner once with the Holy Water.

Bow (Do this by slightly by bending your knees and coming straight back up without bending forward thus you’re curtsying.)

Next you will turn right and face west. Repeat the sentence you said in the east, bow and spritz with Holy Water once again. Then you will turn left until you face north. Repeat the sentence, bow and spritz with Holy Water. Turn right to face the south. Repeat as you have in the other three corners. You are ready to begin.

Set the bottle of Holy Water on your work table. Relax and begin your Miracle of the New Avatar Power relaxation ritual.

When finished, begin the Central Pillar ritual.

Then perform the New Avatar Power Circulation ritual.

Next, perform the New Avatar Power Fountain ritual.

Finally, recite the Invocation to Strengthen the Fountain of Your New Avatar Power.

When finished, you will say, “Spirits of the system of the New Avatar Power!” (Lift your N.A.P. book aloft) “I bring this book to you. I have duly sacrificed for it. You are witness to this sacrifice. I ask that you turn this book into a talisman of power so that any time I use it in any ritual manner I choose, it adds to the strength and power of the ritual!”

Now hold your NAP book and pass it gently through the flame of the center white candle and say, “In the presence of the New Avatar spirits, I baptize thee with flame!”

Pass the book gently through the incense smoke and say, “In the presence of the New Avatar spirits, I baptize thee with air!”

Hold book and sprinkle with some salt and say, “In the presence of the New Avatar spirits, I baptize thee with salt of the earth!”

Then hold the book and using just a tiny bit of Holy Oil on the tip of your dominant hand’s index finger, gently rub it on the spine of the book and say, “In the presence of the New Avatar spirits, I baptize thee with water!”

Now, facing east, hold the book aloft and gently mist the air above the book with the Holy Water. Allow the misty vapor to land on the book. (You can immediately wipe it off with a clean, fresh paper towel.) As you mist, you will say, “I baptize you, O book of New Avatar Power, as my personal grimoire of power. Work for me and I shall care for you until the end of my days. So be it!”

Now you will bow and then turn right and face west and mist again allowing the vapor to gently land on your book and wipe it off and repeat what you did in the east then repeat each step by turning to the north and then the south. (Remember, you start in the east, then turn right to the west, then turn left to the north then turn right to the south.)

When finished, your book is consecrated. Let it set on your work table with the middle white candle setting next to it in a safe candle holder. When the candle has finally burnt out, your book is ready to be used or put away for safe keeping.

This is now a talisman of power, not a mere book to shove back on the shelf. Thus you will need to treat it special and give it respect. I would wrap it in a white towel or silk sloth and place in a drawer somewhere until you need to use it. You could have a special pouch or slip case made for it to slide the book into when not in use and keep it near your work table.

Note: If this is a blank book, then you will write all of the incantations, names, and rituals into it directly from Gray-Cobb's Miracle of the New Avatar Power. When finished, you can if you wish add seals from the spirits as they give to you or chants, songs, meditations, whatever. It's entirely up to you at this point. Just use it.
The Original Sorcerer
Stop by my website: http://www.molochsorcery.com
You cannot let things happen on their own if you desire changes to occur in ways which satisfy you.

Provenant
Dominus
Dominus

Re: How to Make Your NAP Book A Talisman of Power

Post#2 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:25 pm

This is a great idea, Bro Mo. "Books as Talismans" seems to be one of those things that have tended to be forgotten, that used to be common knowledge. The Sepher Raziel was purportedly a protector of whomever owned a copy, just by being in the owner's possession.

One quick question, do you suggest snagging holy water from a Catholic Church? Or do you have a favorite recipe?
Cheers,

Prov

=============
Ars non Fortuna

philodox
Dominus
Dominus

Post#3 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:20 pm

Nicely done Moloch. ;)

I was curious about that myself Prov. I usually purify and bless my own water, but I've always wondered what other people do.

Sent from my SM-G928W8 using Tapatalk
Hic nominabit Spiritus quos volet, cuiuscunq ordinis sunt.

Topic author
Brother_Moloch_969
Adeptus Minor

Post#4 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:40 pm

provenant wrote:This is a great idea, Bro Mo. "Books as Talismans" seems to be one of those things that have tended to be forgotten, that used to be common knowledge. The Sepher Raziel was purportedly a protector of whomever owned a copy, just by being in the owner's possession.

One quick question, do you suggest snagging holy water from a Catholic Church? Or do you have a favorite recipe?

Before i was duly initiated, I would often just buy a bottle of holy water from a botanica or Catholic church. A bottle from a botanica made by a Vodu Houngan is easily as potent if not more so than what a Catholic priest can do. If you wish, you can make some according to the Key of Solomon.
The Original Sorcerer
Stop by my website: http://www.molochsorcery.com
You cannot let things happen on their own if you desire changes to occur in ways which satisfy you.