NAP Do It All At Once Ritual

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
axeezo
Adeptus Minor

NAP Do It All At Once Ritual

Post#1 » Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:27 pm

Hi all, i couldnt resist naming the topic the way i did. Ive been gathering some action figures to represent the 14 spirits when im doing the Offensive Armour Ritual-ranging from dragons to other winged men and women and others, and im wondering if one cannot call on all of the other spirits listed in the book for a massive ritual ,or would that be spreading the powers too much. If that cant work i wonder if the spirits that work in the area of Success,Money and General purpose can be called upon in a group similar to how BrotherButterBall called those in the OAR . ill work this out tonight and post something im thinking of in a few days
Axeezo

BrotherButterball
Adeptus Major

Re: NAP Do It All At Once Ritual

Post#2 » Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:12 pm

That sounds awesome.

Go Axeezo!

Hope this works well...
blackanddarkmagickthatworks.wordpress.com

supernaturalmagicklab.wordpress.com

youcandomagicthatworks.wordpress.com

Slater
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#3 » Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:49 pm

I am REALLY interested in how this goes you! I've been blown away by NAP. Thanks to this site for introducing it to me.

Topic author
axeezo
Adeptus Minor

Post#4 » Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:05 pm

Aloha all, well i looked over it last night , im thinking of Labezerin,Nitika,Elubatel,Iaoth,Petahyah,Opiel and even kadriel from the secret knowledge ritual.Its to bring money, i have to work ouot a good sounding ritual. One where i ask Nitika for some money Labezerin to help with winning some money,Elubatel for success with ,or to help the other spirits to be successful in it and the 3 spirits from the general purpose ritual to help bring the money also and then Kadriel to bring me any secret knowledge that can help me get the money. Wow BrotherButterball, i could use your help with this, hehehe- hint,hint. Ill work on it and run it by you guys.
Axeezo

Topic author
axeezo
Adeptus Minor

Post#5 » Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:13 pm

Im still working on these rituals i posted, work is pretty hectic also. will keep you posted.
Axeezo

lenvdb
Zelator

Post#6 » Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:25 am

axeezo wrote:Aloha all, well i looked over it last night , im thinking of Labezerin,Nitika,Elubatel,Iaoth,Petahyah,Opiel and even kadriel from the secret knowledge ritual.Its to bring money, i have to work ouot a good sounding ritual. One where i ask Nitika for some money Labezerin to help with winning some money,Elubatel for success with ,or to help the other spirits to be successful in it and the 3 spirits from the general purpose ritual to help bring the money also and then Kadriel to bring me any secret knowledge that can help me get the money. Wow BrotherButterball, i could use your help with this, hehehe- hint,hint. Ill work on it and run it by you guys.
Axeezo

LOL Yeah - youre just so greedy now...

:lol:
Wanderer_Sag
Neophyte
In matters of religion it is easy to deceive a man - it is hardest to un-deceive him.
Blog: http://wanderersag.blogspot.com/

Brother Suroh

Post#7 » Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:15 pm

Hmm nuff teasers, lets see what you came up with!!! :D

Topic author
axeezo
Adeptus Minor

Post#8 » Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:34 pm

Hi, will let you know what it sounds like soon.

BrotherButterball
Adeptus Major

Post#9 » Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:55 pm

axeezo wrote:Hi, will let you know what it sounds like soon.

Hello Axeezo,

Just a brief comment.

The spells in the NAP book all have a different intent and different words of power.

So, writing a do it all at once ritual may be difficult.

I chose the cursing rituals in the back because the intent was the same for all the rituals.

Just my five cents.
blackanddarkmagickthatworks.wordpress.com

supernaturalmagicklab.wordpress.com

youcandomagicthatworks.wordpress.com

Topic author
axeezo
Adeptus Minor

Post#10 » Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:31 am

Hey BrotherButterBall, thats what ive been wrestling with, it would be pretty long ritual, and i think youre right ,but when im done with it ill let you see it and see if its postable.
Axeezo