Pronunciation Problems and Chant to Excite Love Help...

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
Zakaerys
Neophyte

Pronunciation Problems and Chant to Excite Love Help...

Post#1 » Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:12 pm

Okay, first, I'm having trouble pronouncing one of the words of power in ope the 5 NAP gates. How does one pronounce "EH-HEH-YEH"?

My next question is in regards to the Chant to Excite Love. Does it work with those of your own sex? Whether by the culture of the '70s or just Geof Gray-Cobb's own disposition, the book seems to be geared exclusively towards heterosexual men.

Liderc
Zelator

Re: Pronunciation Problems and Chant to Excite Love Help...

Post#2 » Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:25 pm

i've heard it pronounced like A-HEY-YAY

but i could be wrong, thats just how i heard it...

Brother Suroh

Post#3 » Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:39 pm

EH-HEH-YEH and A-HEH-YEH or A-HEY-YAY are generally all the same way of pronouncing the godform. None of them how ever are even close to the original spelling.

The chant to exite love its for either or, Im sure it works awesome like everyone by Cobb(Malak) I have not tried that one persoanlly tho.

Slater
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#4 » Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:56 pm

Zakaerys wrote:Okay, first, I'm having trouble pronouncing one of the words of power in ope the 5 NAP gates. How does one pronounce "EH-HEH-YEH"?

My next question is in regards to the Chant to Excite Love. Does it work with those of your own sex? Whether by the culture of the '70s or just Geof Gray-Cobb's own disposition, the book seems to be geared exclusively towards heterosexual men.

It's already written phonetically.

Topic author
Zakaerys
Neophyte

Post#5 » Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:21 pm

Slater wrote:
Zakaerys wrote:Okay, first, I'm having trouble pronouncing one of the words of power in ope the 5 NAP gates. How does one pronounce "EH-HEH-YEH"?

It's already written phonetically.

I'm well aware of that. I just got confused when he said it was like "yeah" Which made me think it should be Ah- Hah- Yeh.

Slater
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#6 » Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:16 am

Zakaerys wrote:I'm well aware of that. I just got confused when he said it was like "yeah" Which made me think it should be Ah- Hah- Yeh.

Yeah I reckon sometimes when people (like the author in this case) try to explain it, it makes it harder.

So now I'll do that same thing lol....I say it like this: Eh (as in the sound you make to start the word"egg") He (as in the pronoun). YAY ( as in Yaaaay I just found 10 dollars!) :)

I wasn't trying to be a smart arse. Sorry if it came across that way.

Topic author
Zakaerys
Neophyte

Post#7 » Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:52 am

Thank you for that. I'll forgive you. This time. :twisted:

Slater
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#8 » Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:02 am

Zakaerys wrote:Thank you for that. I'll forgive you. This time. :twisted:

;) ;) ;)