New Avatar Power PDF

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
TheDrunkMagician

New Avatar Power PDF

Post#1 » Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:03 am

Hi
I'm new here and I noticed that a few people wanted to know where to get this book without spending a fortune. I've had the PDF gathering dust on my computer for a while and just wanted to know if i'm allowed to post a MediaFire download link for people to use ?

vovin
Adeptus Exemptus

Re: New Avatar Power PDF

Post#2 » Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:07 am

Welcome to the forum. I suggest you familiarise yourself with the rules.

http://www.studioarcanis.com/forum/vie ... hp?f=3&t=5

V
Vovin
Remember 'For the Man of Religion, Believes in God, The Magician, Knows God.'
(Ars Solomonis)

Topic author
Martialis

Post#3 » Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:44 am

Agreed. On another note though I think Mr. Cobb's daughter said that some of her father's works would be available in pdf sometime in the near future. I forgot the link to her site maybe someone else knows it?

wizardscauldron
Adeptus Minor

Post#4 » Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:14 am

TheDrunkMagician wrote:Hi
I'm new here and I noticed that a few people wanted to know where to get this book without spending a fortune. I've had the PDF gathering dust on my computer for a while and just wanted to know if i'm allowed to post a MediaFire download link for people to use ?

That's a funny name because the last time I did a spell drunk I set fire to the room :lol: But that was nearly twenty years ago and I don't drink these days - awful mind bending stuff.
Hands that help are holier than lips that pray - S.S.S.B.

Topic author
TheDrunkMagician

Post#5 » Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:39 pm

wizardscauldron wrote:

That's a funny name because the last time I did a spell drunk I set fire to the room :lol: But that was nearly twenty years ago and I don't drink these days - awful mind bending stuff.

Ha Ha, actually I vary rarely drink and when I do don't often go past tipsy. I have a slight limp from a motorbike accident and it makes my walk look like drunken stumbling - hence "TheDrunkMagician"

wizardscauldron
Adeptus Minor

Post#6 » Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:48 pm

TheDrunkMagician wrote:
wizardscauldron wrote:

Ha Ha, actually I vary rarely drink and when I do don't often go past tipsy. I have a slight limp from a motorbike accident and it makes my walk look like drunken stumbling - hence "TheDrunkMagician"

Sorry, afterwards I thought you might think that I was taking the piss out of your name which I wasn't. Man I used to stumble like hell after a session on Special Brew and I would do candle spells to win lottery's. My coats on the back of my door went up in a right ball of flame :lol:

Sparkling Tarn
Zelator

Post#7 » Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:42 pm

Out of curiosity, did you ever win a lottery prize after a candle spell?

wizardscauldron
Adeptus Minor

Post#8 » Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:26 pm

Sparkling Tarn wrote:Out of curiosity, did you ever win a lottery prize after a candle spell?

Beer and spells didn't mix :lol: ; so no I didn't win any prizes. I had great success with water magic rituals and money though when I was sober.

Grab
Adeptus Minor

Post#9 » Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:57 pm

Seems to be the topic of the weekend. Of course if too drunk the focus can be blurrrrred.... but SOMETIMES, it can be a LOT stronger too. Ever seen some drunk dude get pissed off? Talk about single focus in his eyes... "KILL!"

I think Ive pulled off magic after being VERY drunk... but I just can't remember now what it was. :mrgreen:
".. nothing but infinite chaos, stochastically dragged into existence by each and every observer according to their predispositions, and by manipulating these .."
(quoted from http://www.spiralnature.com/magick/chaosvseclectic/).

Sparkling Tarn
Zelator

Post#10 » Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:30 pm

Is that the Finbarr 'Water Magic' book?
I am tempted to purchase it, is it any good?
- Was it lottery wins that it helped you win?

Out of curiosity,
Sparkling Tarn.

wizardscauldron wrote:
Sparkling Tarn wrote:Out of curiosity, did you ever win a lottery prize after a candle spell?

Beer and spells didn't mix :lol: ; so no I didn't win any prizes. I had great success with water magic rituals and money though when I was sober.