Positive side effects of NAP?

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
Martialis

Re: Positive side effects of NAP?

Post#11 » Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:13 pm

I haven't read much on Agni yoga but from I understand it's a newer kind of yoga formulated around the early 1900's although based on the more original yoga. I was a bit suspicious cause of claims about 'ascended masters' and whatnot.

Topic author
ElBrujo

Post#12 » Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:06 pm

I love Yoga! Hatha as well as Kundalini Yoga are a part of my daily routine. Stretching does very much in relaxing you and preparing the body for meditation or intense relaxation.

For those who cant fully relax during the NAP Relaxation Ritual, I would recommend a short Hatha Yoga routine just before starting. It will help tremendously.

Agni Yoga is actually more of a system of philosophical teachings. It was developed by Nicholas and Helena Roerich.

Super Celestials
Adeptus Minor

Post#13 » Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:18 pm

Oh yes, Udo was very impressed with Agni Yoga and he did mention the Roerich's frequently -- I too, find that some of the Ascended Master teachings smack of new age type of stuff, but get behind all of that to the older stuff and you might be surprised at what you'll find -- what do you think the Lords of the Flame are???

lenvdb
Zelator

Post#14 » Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:58 am

Hi
I recently started working with NAP rituals (2 weeks now)
I am aware of a sense of warmth around my head now most of the time. Has anyone else experienced something similar?
Len
Wanderer_Sag
Neophyte
In matters of religion it is easy to deceive a man - it is hardest to un-deceive him.
Blog: http://wanderersag.blogspot.com/

Topic author
Brother Suroh

Post#15 » Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:29 am

You are beginning to open your mind and senses to the new vibrations you are attuning your self to.

Slater
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#16 » Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:10 pm

lenvdb wrote:Hi
I recently started working with NAP rituals (2 weeks now)
I am aware of a sense of warmth around my head now most of the time. Has anyone else experienced something similar?
Len

I've noticed things in the corner of my eye. Absolutely clear figures and things in my house. Been told it' nothing to worry about and just becoming aware of entities showing themselves from the Inner Planes. I don't really like it though.

Kraig mentions them in Modern Magick. I can't recall the nick name he gave them but assures readers they are harmless.

As for positives, After the middle piller exercise / fountain my whole face looks like I have had a shower or been refreshed and the worries of the day that I usually wear on my expression are gone. That in itself has to be good for health.

I do the MP several times a day and the more I do it the better I feel I guess.

lenvdb
Zelator

Post#17 » Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:37 am

Interesting - Last week I also looked at the BOO (Book of the Old Ones) and have been doing a ritual from daily...
Besides the glow around my head I also feel a slight pressure buildup in my head - below my skin.

But I read on this forum that this is also normal.
The occasional Flash of Light is manifesting as well.

I hope its the beginning of good things!
Wanderer_Sag
Neophyte
In matters of religion it is easy to deceive a man - it is hardest to un-deceive him.
Blog: http://wanderersag.blogspot.com/

Topic author
inlove

Post#18 » Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:54 am

lenvdb wrote:Interesting - Last week I also looked at the BOO (Book of the Old Ones) and have been doing a ritual from daily...
Besides the glow around my head I also feel a slight pressure buildup in my head - below my skin.

But I read on this forum that this is also normal.
The occasional Flash of Light is manifesting as well.

I hope its the beginning of good things!

I belive the "pressure" is you radiating off energy via 3rd eye. You must be dong well.
Wouldnt be surprised if you experience some type of psychic situation.