Labezerin put to the test

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Doppelganger
Philosophus

Re: Labezerin put to the test

Post#11 » Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:05 pm

How to win the lottery on the internet: 1) Say you're going to win the lottery 2) Come back later and tell everyone you've won the lottery. No pesky magick-ing required!

Wanderer
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Post#12 » Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:49 pm

:rofl

NoxLumina
Philosophus

Post#13 » Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:19 pm

It has always been interesting to me how many people want to go for one-time wins in a state lottery and how much this seems to be the #1 way a lot of magick practicioners imagine getting rich. Note that it's always a one-time-only, one-and-done lottery or contest/sweepstakes, or a similar means of acquiring money (such as those who manage to unfortunately, inadvertently end up inheriting the money). It's never "make me better at gambling." It's never "career path/business idea/etc that will lead to greater prosperity."

How do you want to spend the money?
My NEW Magickal Blog: Dreamingflight

Wanderer
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Post#14 » Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:49 am

I've noticed the same thing, Nox. Its lazy, poorly thought out, and ultimately provides one with a setback rather than sustainable wealth....kind of ironic, in an almost cruel sort of way, as the winners are usually those who can't handle having that sort of dough.

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#15 » Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:20 pm

First of all... I am a far piece from being lazy...I work....And jokes aside...I image im not the only magician that has thought of this...(btw... i do not have/had a gambling problem) I am not going to pursue Labezerin for gambling.There are other avenues im thinking of.

The two main things talked about on this forum are Love and Money. And ive always scaled on both sides of the fence when topics arise on these matters. I may use Labezerin for another purpose (test) Just to see what he/she can do. Just like other spirits i work with i have to build a relationship with this spirit first. (fire burns)

So in all.... i will do my research on this spirit, And see what comes up.
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

Wanderer
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Post#16 » Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:21 pm

summerland wrote:First of all... I am a far piece from being lazy...I work....And jokes aside...I image im not the only magician that has thought of this...(btw... i do not have/had a gambling problem) I am not going to pursue Labezerin for gambling.There are other avenues im thinking of.

The two main things talked about on this forum are Love and Money. And ive always scaled on both sides of the fence when topics arise on these matters. I may use Labezerin for another purpose (test) Just to see what he/she can do. Just like other spirits i work with i have to build a relationship with this spirit first. (fire burns)

My comment was not directed at you, but rather at the prevailing tendency towards laziness as a motivator for one to do basic magical work. If the shoe fits, I'll not stop you from wearing it.

That being said, most magicians, witches, rootworkers, etc. have had that thought. Most all of them think of it in juvenile terms too, which is probably why Nox asked what you'd be spending your winnings on if you were successful. Your answer would have been illuminating. Were I to have the misfortune of winning the lottery, I would invest half, donate ~25% as an offering, and use the remainder as a savings account (likely used to hire lawyers and the like, should folks figure out that such a win occurred). I had thought that through, as folks frequently tend to come 'round with their hands out when such success has been had.

Considering potentials aside, however, it is wise to build a relationship with a spirit first. That's why I suggested considering the winning of contests in other contexts. ;)

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#17 » Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:09 am

Wanderer wrote:
summerland wrote:First of all... I am a far piece from being lazy...I work....And jokes aside...I image im not the only magician that has thought of this...(btw... i do not have/had a gambling problem) I am not going to pursue Labezerin for gambling.There are other avenues im thinking of.

My comment was not directed at you, but rather at the prevailing tendency towards laziness as a motivator for one to do basic magical work. If the shoe fits, I'll not stop you from wearing it.

That being said, most magicians, witches, rootworkers, etc. have had that thought. Most all of them think of it in juvenile terms too, which is probably why Nox asked what you'd be spending your winnings on if you were successful. Your answer would have been illuminating. Were I to have the misfortune of winning the lottery, I would invest half, donate ~25% as an offering, and use the remainder as a savings account (likely used to hire lawyers and the like, should folks figure out that such a win occurred). I had thought that through, as folks frequently tend to come 'round with their hands out when such success has been had.

Considering potentials aside, however, it is wise to build a relationship with a spirit first. That's why I suggested considering the winning of contests in other contexts. ;)

Sorry if i misunderstood comment about laziness....My bad...I havent given up experiment with Labezerin just not with winning the lottery. (Maybe a winning attitude would be better)

To answer the question....If i did win the first thing i would do is pay off everything such as car payment and etc...Less i have to pay every month. Then i would help others that have helped me....And yes of coarse i would donate a percentage to charities.

The rest would be for a business so income is steady and savings and cds to drawn on interests.

Wanderer
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Post#18 » Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:53 am

Quite alright. Apologies if my words seemed directed at you: they weren't. It was a general commentary on the sort of thinking that typically motivates someone towards such a course of action.

Gambling magic is a big one that folks come to me for, so I've done a great deal of experimenting on the subject. Its as fascinating as it is troubling, as the tools one applies to win the lottery can legitimately be employed elsewhere to greater, more positive effect. Focusing those skills solely on winnings, however, tends to create some incredibly negative losses, given the dual nature of luck.

--

That said, your goals are amiable. Seems you thought that end through. :)

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#19 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:26 pm

I just want to give a thank you to Labezerine.....I posted in this thread because i want to let it known i didnt go thru with the test. Although in the past i didnt really get good results with him if any. But i changed my approach with this spirit. I dont use formal rituals with him, I just summon him the way i do Elubatel. And have gotten better results.

It makes me wonder....If these spirits work better one on one, Than to invoke more than two at a time. I am learning these Angels more and more. I think what ill do is see if these Angels work better alone and just to summon them than going thru with formals rituals. But ill let yall know....

But for sure...Ill leave Dynamis alone, I encountered too many rednecks when i invoked him. Which is interesting because when you summon your calling from with out when you invoke your calling from within. So theirs something to this...As i have stated before you must be in the right frame of mind before invoking spirits. Saying is very true "As above so below"

WolfAmongSheep
Philosophus

Post#20 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:59 pm

summerland wrote:
But for sure...Ill leave Dynamis alone, I encountered too many rednecks when i invoked him.

Just like Elubatel, Dynamis gives you what you REALLY want. I got the same results as you, the first time I invoked him. Word your request appropriately.
Of the Seven Deadly Sins, Lust is definitely the pick of the litter ~ Anon