Banishing for somebody Else

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
Takeshiro
Neophyte

Banishing for somebody Else

Post#1 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:56 am

Hi Guys,
NAP works for me, big time. Thanks to a reading, I learned that I had a parasite which prevent my magick to reach its full potential. I used one of the NAP angels, the day after, a very close family member jokingly told me (verbatim) "I'm your parasite".
My goal isn't to repell that person from my life, but to make the parasite in him going away.
The question is, How can I use the NAP angels (any of them) on somebody else?

Thanks!

Doppelganger
Philosophus

Re: Banishing for somebody Else

Post#2 » Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:35 pm

If I understand you correctly, you are asking whether you can, or perhaps should, employ a "new avatar power" entity to help rid an associate of a "parasite."

Ok, there are several issues here, but to answer your main question: Is it possible for you to do without this family member for a while? Because that's what I would do: Just stay the hell away from that person for a time. Maybe the parasite will leave them, maybe it won't, but in any case you won't be affected as much.

If you can't reject this person or get him/her out of your life, then maybe ask one of the NAP entities to help you with a plan. For example, maybe the parasite is something your family member attracted on purpose and now does not want to be rid of. Stuff like that. If he's not going to cooperate with you getting rid of his parasite, then it may not be worth your while to proceed.

For what it's worth, I had a fairly close associate for several years who was apparently under continuous attack by a succubus. I tried to help him get rid of it, but ultimately I don't think he wanted to get rid of it, so basically I was wasting my time. And who wants that?