Can somebody visit me, using astral planes?

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
Scream

Re: Can somebody visit me, using astral planes?

Post#11 » Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:47 pm

Omnis Validus wrote:
Scream wrote:Why not?
It would be a great way to prove people that real magic is possible.
.....somebody proves to me that astral traveling is possible, I would be convinced that it works, so I'd try my best to succeed.

I don't have any reason or desire to prove anything to you, and I doubt anyone else here does either.

Please accept my apologies for the misleading(?) text. Let me reformulate:
I humbly ask the members of this community, that if there is somebody amongst them, that is kind enough to visit me in one night, and tell me what he saw. This would greatly be appreciated, and would provide me an enormous boost in my confidence and believes I have(or, right now miss, unfortunately) in the authenticity of NAP.
Nobody has any reason to help me, but maybe somebody that remembers how it feels to be in my shoes, may offer to help me.

I am just very enthusiastic about NAP, and really want to make it work.

SILVAANGEL thank you for your warning, but I am one of the few that considers all people good.

Thank you all again for your replies.

Topic author
ElBrujo

Re: Can somebody visit me, using astral planes?

Post#12 » Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:28 pm

Scream,

I think you should prove it to yourself. You should try to have an out-of-body experience. It will open you and empower you in so many ways.

EB