Can somebody visit me, using astral planes?

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
Scream

Can somebody visit me, using astral planes?

Post#1 » Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:13 pm

This is a request to the advanced NAP(ers).

I was(yesterday) trying to astral travel. As I stood still in my bed, for the first time I felt something strong, as if I was leaving actually succeeding this task(of astrally traveling). But I always came back out of that trance, because I continuously thought that it can't be possible.

Anyway, back to my wiki-request: is there any advance nap follower on this forum, that could prove to me that astral traveling is possible?
The scenario I'm thinking about a member of this forum astrally traveling to my room, and tomorrow write a reply in here(or in my In-box, if he or she saw something private), something about my room. My room is full of "detail"(like paintings, strange collectibles,etc), and would be easy to memorize and later explain in detail...
I'm sure it is possible, but my subconscious mind dictates the opposed.

Just for the fun of it? :lol:

PS: If you need a picture of mine, in order tu get to me, there's a link inside my profile(specially put there for the sake of this experiment).

Gibil
Adeptus Major

Re: Can somebody visit me, using astral planes?

Post#2 » Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:49 pm

This would be a good group project to do, but it's a little personal for me to do or think about doing.

Omnis Validus
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Post#3 » Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:47 pm

I call what you're requesting OOBE or OOBT, Out Of Body Experience(or Travel). Because you're staying in real-time and close to the physical. While, like Gibil said, I think this is too personal for me to do since I do not know you, perhaps someone else here can do it?

Otherwise, Astral Projection and OOBEs are not only talked about in NAP, there are thousands if not millions of accounts and tons of literature online that you can find through google. If you want to learn I recommend reading Robert Bruce's material (Astral Dynamics), as well as Robert Monroe's books.

X
Ex Mea Sententia.

Topic author
Scream

Post#4 » Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:07 am

Why not?
It would be a great way to prove people that real magic is possible.

I was thinking of a game like pattern: somebody proves to me that astral traveling is possible, I would be convinced that it works, so I'd try my best to succeed. Than I would prove to 5 people that astral traveling is possible, every one of those 5 people would prove it to 5 other people(that would make 25+the initial 5,starting from just one person...).

It would be a great way to spread the word, and enlighten the people that .
Most of the greedy bastards are already applying such principles. 5% of the world controls over 80% of the money.
And some people earn as little as 2 dollars per 14 hours of hard work.

I, for one, have toyed with the occult for at least 4 years, but never managed to get solid results, just because I can't fully believe in it(i think). All I've got are partial results, incredible ideas on how to get physical things, but never managed to fully generate something.

Just my two cents, of course.

If somebody decides that he or she wants to do this, please send me an inbox message.

PS: Please forgive me for posting so much, but I simply love this subject(specially Geoff's N.A.P.!).

Omnis Validus
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Post#5 » Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:43 pm

Scream wrote:Why not?
.....somebody proves to me that astral traveling is possible, I would be convinced that it works, so I'd try my best to succeed.

I don't have any reason or desire to prove anything to you, and I doubt anyone else here does either.

X
Ex Mea Sententia.

Topic author
SILVAANGEL

Post#6 » Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:59 pm

PS: If you need a picture of mine, in order tu get to me, there's a link inside my profile(specially put there for the sake of this experiment).[/quote]
I be careful to whom you send picture, not good Idea you will never what type person will get it and do god know what with it or worse use to do dark thing. Just my two cent and exp ;)

Gibil
Adeptus Major

Post#7 » Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:44 am

Scream wrote:Why not?

I, for one, have toyed with the occult for at least 4 years, but never managed to get solid results, just because I can't fully believe in it(i think). All I've got are partial results, incredible ideas on how to get physical things, but never managed to fully generate something.

Just my two cents, of course.

If your simply looking for somebody to proove these things to to you; then you will never have the proof that you want. The study of the occult requires a momentary suspension of our disbelief and the full use of our own concept of faith. That is to say you need to believe in what you are doing. If you are looking for proof; then my friend someone will eventually proove to you that these things are possible, but will do so in a way that will bend your perspective to the breaking point.

There is magic and energy in the whole world; from sex to the silence of meditation, to the slight whooshing sound of my fire poi as they swing through the air.

Topic author
Martialis

Post#8 » Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:55 am

There is magic and energy in the whole world; from sex to the silence of meditation, to the slight whooshing sound of my fire poi as they swing through the air.

LOL. I love that. I see you're really digging those poi.

Gibil
Adeptus Major

Post#9 » Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:56 pm

The reason that I have not gotten another picture up yet is because I want to get some one to do some time lapse photography while I am spinning.

Topic author
Martialis

Post#10 » Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:47 pm

Oh nice. Looking forward to that!