Elubatel in progress

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
Madame_Phoenix
Neophyte

Elubatel in progress

Post#1 » Sun May 15, 2016 1:47 am

So, it seems my life is officially turned upside-down since working with this current, and I'm still working towards the positive outcomes. It's been almost a month since I began this working. I did not experience any more depression than what I was already struggling with due to long-term stress; in fact, I felt a flow of good energy for a few days, then the parts of my life which I thought I needed but weren't working out got turned around and I'm technically still in crisis. Many say to stop doing a working after a month, but Geoff Gray-Cobb said to keep doing a working until you see results.

Is anyone interested in PM-ing with me re: Elubatel experiences? Someone said Elubatel "moves the way you move," and I'm curious about that statement.

Wanderer
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Re: Elubatel in progress

Post#2 » Sun May 15, 2016 8:21 pm

Sorry to read that, MP. With any luck, your life will turn around with time and effort.

Elubatel moves with you. Whether you view E as a man or woman, its essence reworks situations so that they can come out in a complementary, successful way. That success might be good, or it might be bad, depending on how you handle the situation and whether or not you take advantage of the potential in-roads that are presented to you.

If you're still in crisis, E may be telling you that your life is pretty thoroughly humped and needs a complete overhaul. It sounds harsh, but I've seen this response time and time again. Mayhaps its time to start letting unhelpful people go so that you can better use your time and energy on things that will benefit you over the long haul?

Topic author
Madame_Phoenix
Neophyte

Post#3 » Sun May 15, 2016 11:00 pm

Thanks for your response and well-wishes. Things were already going badly before I invoked Elubatel out of desperation, knowing I needed the proverbial sledgehammer at this point. There's been a pattern in my life for a long time that I've been trying to solve by multiple different means, including therapy, energy work, and all else.

Topic author
Madame_Phoenix
Neophyte

Post#4 » Mon May 16, 2016 1:24 pm

I should add, I'm having a lot of wakings, realizations, and guidance, and am in the middle of another huge shift in consciousness and transition, as I have many times before. I know Elubatel is helping me move forward, and it was things which just weren't working which are being turned upside-down.

Wanderer
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Post#5 » Mon May 16, 2016 5:22 pm

Fair enough. Desperation's a bad place to start doing magical work from, but sometimes that's all we've got and we've got to make it work. Fully understand what it is to be there.

If I may ask, what sort of pattern are you looking to solve? How long-standing is this pattern, exactly, and what all are you doing to repair your life?

Topic author
Madame_Phoenix
Neophyte

Post#6 » Mon May 16, 2016 9:40 pm

Can I PM you with that?

Wanderer
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Post#7 » Tue May 17, 2016 7:50 pm

Certainly. :)

Topic author
Madame_Phoenix
Neophyte

Post#8 » Tue May 17, 2016 9:17 pm

Sent.

Wanderer
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Post#9 » Wed May 18, 2016 12:42 pm

Responded.

MagiAwen
Adeptus Major

Post#10 » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:49 am

Elubatel is one of the better currents for "set it and forget it". Ask and you WILL receive, don't worry about it, let it move you. If you fight, it will fight harder to bring about what the magician asked for. If you try to pick what is happening apart and analyze it, you will not realize the opportunities coming that will set you up for your results as you will be distracted and wander down paths that weren't originally presented or intended. Be happy and confident in knowing that the universe is moving for you. But it can only do so if you let it.
Live lightly.