Experiences of current of Elubatel

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Experiences of current of Elubatel

Post#1 » Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:03 pm

What are your experiences of his current in time? Mine were chaotic at times. Energy pulling me in different directions at once. What I perceived were not just currents but... What he is telling me in future events that i at the time did not comprehend until now. His comprehension of time is just seconds and minutes compared to ours.

It was hard at the time for such current to flow because It takes time to digest all taken at once. Ive learned to allow his current to flow and take all one at at time. I believe summoning is better than envoking him. When asking ...You are asking for the full enchiladas when envoking.

The feeling is indescribable,...Its like having one foot in one time zone the other in another. Being split apart at once. Im not trying to discourage anyone just saying what happen to me before i learned (still learning) how to deal with this current.
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Re: Experiences of current of Elubatel

Post#2 » Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:13 pm

In essence....What im asking is what is your experience with Elubatel and time.....

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#3 » Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:02 pm

I guess no one has experienced this. So this thread went dead

johnblend
Philosophus

Post#4 » Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:57 am

Working with Elubatel Ebuhuel and Atuesuel seems to be the way to go. Working with theese from damon brands wealth magic was definetly a good way to contact them.

I have never felt as unhinged in a balanced way as i did during those 33 days. The perception of time changed. Short periods of time felt longer. My whole being felt like it was taken to the max. But all of this in a very balanced way.

Doppelganger
Philosophus

Post#5 » Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:24 am

summerland wrote:What are your experiences of his current in time? Mine were chaotic at times. Energy pulling me in different directions at once. What I perceived were not just currents but... What he is telling me in future events that i at the time did not comprehend until now. His comprehension of time is just seconds and minutes compared to ours.

It was hard at the time for such current to flow because It takes time to digest all taken at once. Ive learned to allow his current to flow and take all one at at time. I believe summoning is better than envoking him. When asking ...You are asking for the full enchiladas when envoking.

The feeling is indescribable,...Its like having one foot in one time zone the other in another. Being split apart at once. Im not trying to discourage anyone just saying what happen to me before i learned (still learning) how to deal with this current.

Ok, well -- I have had some experiences with this egregore; there was a period of about six months where I used to call him every day. But the question kind of sets up some conditions that make it sort of hard to answer the question in a practical manner.

Like, you don't say "what are your experiences with El-ubatel?" and then, you know: Period. Then wait for people to tell you. You tell your story and then add some lore and then say, "Ok, here are the results that I'm expecting, so tell me something that conforms to my expectations."

No offense intended: I'm saying this sincerely. Your question is hard to answer because your expectations are so explicitly stated. If I want to know what people think about a conjuration, I say: "What do you think about El-ubatel?" and if they say, "Wha...?" and don't know what I'm talking about then I've saved myself a bunch of hassle. If they know what I'm talking about then burdening them with my expectations is just going to lead to an unsatisfactory answer, and my preference is always satisfactory answers that give me real information (as opposed to, perhaps, just reinforcing my beliefs).

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#6 » Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:39 pm

Doppelganger wrote:
summerland wrote:What are your experiences of his current in time? Mine were chaotic at times. Energy pulling me in different directions at once. What I perceived were not just currents but... What he is telling me in future events that i at the time did not comprehend until now. His comprehension of time is just seconds and minutes compared to ours.

Ok, well -- I have had some experiences with this egregore; there was a period of about six months where I used to call him every day. But the question kind of sets up some conditions that make it sort of hard to answer the question in a practical manner.

Like, you don't say "what are your experiences with El-ubatel?" and then, you know: Period. Then wait for people to tell you. You tell your story and then add some lore and then say, "Ok, here are the results that I'm expecting, so tell me something that conforms to my expectations."

No offense intended: I'm saying this sincerely. Your question is hard to answer because your expectations are so explicitly stated. If I want to know what people think about a conjuration, I say: "What do you think about El-ubatel?" and if they say, "Wha...?" and don't know what I'm talking about then I've saved myself a bunch of hassle. If they know what I'm talking about then burdening them with my expectations is just going to lead to an unsatisfactory answer, and my preference is always satisfactory answers that give me real information (as opposed to, perhaps, just reinforcing my beliefs).

I didnt put an expectation....Simply... anyone that has worked with him knows what im talking about. I just want to know the feeling others have had with him. Such as a lost of time.And btw....what do you mean by lore?

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#7 » Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:43 pm

johnblend wrote:Working with Elubatel Ebuhuel and Atuesuel seems to be the way to go. Working with theese from damon brands wealth magic was definetly a good way to contact them.

I have never felt as unhinged in a balanced way as i did during those 33 days. The perception of time changed. Short periods of time felt longer. My whole being felt like it was taken to the max. But all of this in a very balanced way.

Thank you johnblend! All right someone understands! Yes this is the same feeling i get with this current also.

Sundrops
Practicus

Post#8 » Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:37 am

Workings with Elubatel go great for me. I can always tell when he's around because I can smell sweet wine. Not sure if that anything anyone else experiences but it's certainly been the case for me. Atheusuel (I butchered the name but can't remember it off the top of my head) is also a good one to work with. Keeps me and my family safe and prefers Mariah Carey. Yep. That last part sounds stupid but literally everytime I call on him for help, one of her songs come on. Driving, in a store, doesn't matter. Ebuhuel.... I hate that current and it's the one I was stuck in the longest. It was like all of a sudden everything I pushed aside for later was shoved in my face. Forced me to get organized. I don't have any tidbits about her because quite frankly I don't want to dredge her up. I have stuff pushed back right now and don't need the drama.

But to get back to tour original question, yes, time doesn't have meaning. It comes and goes at once letting you not have any time to digest it. I'm actually great with Elubatel now. He's my bro as they say. I've already played games with him where I let him drive with me and we hit every green light the entire trip. Played Powerball and won when he picked the Powerball. (Didn't use him for the whole thing - that's cheating.) Job promotion with no sweat. The best thing when the current is flowing strong is just go with it. If you try fighting it, you'll end up getting swept under. He shows you how there is no such thing as time too. Humans worry about it but they don't. Everything happens when it is most opportune to happen. Does that make sense? But calling on him is like saying "Hey, I'm ready now. Let's kick the ball."

Sundrops
Practicus

Post#9 » Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:46 am

Doppelganger wrote:

Egregore? Wha-? You have my attention now. What makes you call one of the angels of omnipotence an egregore?

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#10 » Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:42 am

Sundrops wrote:Workings with Elubatel go great for me. I can always tell when he's around because I can smell sweet wine. Not sure if that anything anyone else experiences but it's certainly been the case for me. Atheusuel (I butchered the name but can't remember it off the top of my head) is also a good one to work with. Keeps me and my family safe and prefers Mariah Carey. Yep. That last part sounds stupid but literally everytime I call on him for help, one of her songs come on. Driving, in a store, doesn't matter. Ebuhuel.... I hate that current and it's the one I was stuck in the longest. It was like all of a sudden everything I pushed aside for later was shoved in my face. Forced me to get organized. I don't have any tidbits about her because quite frankly I don't want to dredge her up. I have stuff pushed back right now and don't need the drama.

But to get back to tour original question, yes, time doesn't have meaning. It comes and goes at once letting you not have any time to digest it. I'm actually great with Elubatel now. He's my bro as they say. I've already played games with him where I let him drive with me and we hit every green light the entire trip. Played Powerball and won when he picked the Powerball. (Didn't use him for the whole thing - that's cheating.) Job promotion with no sweat. The best thing when the current is flowing strong is just go with it. If you try fighting it, you'll end up getting swept under. He shows you how there is no such thing as time too. Humans worry about it but they don't. Everything happens when it is most opportune to happen. Does that make sense? But calling on him is like saying "Hey, I'm ready now. Let's kick the ball."

Great post Sundrop! Thank you! Yes it does make sense.....It just seems when ive envoked him in the past i asked for the full whammy. So a casual approached has always been better. Btw... I pmed you