Experiences of current of Elubatel

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

MagiAwen
Adeptus Major

Re: Experiences of current of Elubatel

Post#11 » Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:02 pm

Sundrop is spot on, don't call on Elubatel if you've ignored things you should have taken care of.

Seems I'm sort of stuck with Elubatel. My last magic was last August in Peru and I had let things simmer down since my experience there. Still I had Elubatel working in the background on my job since 2014 when he shoved it in my face. He shoved another 3 raises and 2 promotions my way between October 2015 and January 2016.

On the 6th of this month I decided that I was ready for more work in the occult department and spent an entire day feeling around for the right thing. Ended on Elubatel again for a new lover and for inspiration in my work. I received a new lover on the 8th, still waiting for the inspiration at work ;)

Though I think that is being set up as I heard from some coworkers my name was mentioned at a special event several times last week and changes are in the works. Me, I've been done with my work for 2 months, could care less at this point (unusual and a bad sign for me).
Live lightly.

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#12 » Mon May 02, 2016 9:26 pm

This current.....Yeah.......Electrical problems .....Hvac goes out.....communication problems....But got the job i wanted !!!! Yeah!!!! while everything else goes to shit!!! Oh yeah Elubatel is the man!!!!! Just go with the flow while trying to figure out where the flow is going....

Yessssss im drunk ! Just me and all the chaos to flow with it. Wonderful! how all this mingles in but ya know what? I really dont give a fuck ......Because im drunk and if my buddy Elubatels around hes drunk too! So Elubatel how about a break here!
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

markfoy
Neophyte

Post#13 » Thu May 05, 2016 3:16 pm

Ok.
Here is a toddler in the magick world.
I have read good things about the NAP and same as Damon Brands books.
Can you guys/ladies help a newbie here. Which method in your opinion is easier for relatively new comers like me to contact Elubatel?

While I am not looking for quick fix (although I don't mind one), Damon Brands method seem to take some time just to make contact - I stand to be corrected on this. Using Brands method, there are 2 prior ritual steps. Are these steps absolutely necessary before contact can be made with Elubatel?

Maybe I am trying too hard but with NAP, I can't get myself into deep relax state (or should I say altered state or trance). Success with NAP it appears to me, is tied to ones ability to get into deep relaxation. Is there a book or other resource anyone can recommend on getting into relaxed state?

Thanks in advance

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#14 » Sun May 22, 2016 9:16 am

markfoy wrote:Ok.
Here is a toddler in the magick world.
I have read good things about the NAP and same as Damon Brands books.
Can you guys/ladies help a newbie here. Which method in your opinion is easier for relatively new comers like me to contact Elubatel?

While I am not looking for quick fix (although I don't mind one), Damon Brands method seem to take some time just to make contact - I stand to be corrected on this. Using Brands method, there are 2 prior ritual steps. Are these steps absolutely necessary before contact can be made with Elubatel?

Maybe I am trying too hard but with NAP, I can't get myself into deep relax state (or should I say altered state or trance). Success with NAP it appears to me, is tied to ones ability to get into deep relaxation. Is there a book or other resource anyone can recommend on getting into relaxed state?

Thanks in advance

Evocation of Arzel is the first step to put yourself in a relaxed state. When working with Arzel I ask something of him to know it is him (which i will not state) This always puts me in a meditative state of mind.....Calming....I use to envoke Arzel just put calm my mind. He is the most calming spirit ive worked with.

Elubatel will let you know when the time is right to contact him. He makes no bones about....And when it happens...You definitely know. It is an experience like none other.

I do have several DB books. (Really have not tried them....So i cant say one way or another) But the "Original NAP" I would say is the best way to start.

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#15 » Sun May 22, 2016 9:29 am

MagiAwen wrote:Sundrop is spot on, don't call on Elubatel if you've ignored things you should have taken care of.

Seems I'm sort of stuck with Elubatel. My last magic was last August in Peru and I had let things simmer down since my experience there. Still I had Elubatel working in the background on my job since 2014 when he shoved it in my face. He shoved another 3 raises and 2 promotions my way between October 2015 and January 2016.

On the 6th of this month I decided that I was ready for more work in the occult department and spent an entire day feeling around for the right thing. Ended on Elubatel again for a new lover and for inspiration in my work. I received a new lover on the 8th, still waiting for the inspiration at work ;)

Though I think that is being set up as I heard from some coworkers my name was mentioned at a special event several times last week and changes are in the works. Me, I've been done with my work for 2 months, could care less at this point (unusual and a bad sign for me).

Ok...Im trying to wrap my head around this one Magi....I havent called on Elubatel...But maybe hes calling on me." I get it " Dont call on him if you have ignored things you should have taken care of. But .... "The bitch" from across the street (my ex) Moved over a year ago.... :bow ...Awww.....The peace and quiet! Have not seen or heard from her in over a year! YEA.....Shows up on my front door step a week ago, And i think shes moved in a house diagonal from me. I thought i took care of this problem a year ago. Just wiped her out my life. So whats the message here? I know in the past she was no good for me and i fell time after time in her bullshit. ( which Elubatel let me know she is not in my best interest ) So i let go of her....Nows shes back....Just like the terminator.

MagiAwen
Adeptus Major

Post#16 » Tue May 24, 2016 6:44 am

Or perhaps her moving back around has zero to do with Elubatel.
Live lightly.

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#17 » Wed May 25, 2016 6:02 am

Aww...Magi...Yes.... maybe your right!.....Why cant I find a woman like you!

MagiAwen
Adeptus Major

Post#18 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:39 pm

Tough love Summer. We are always our own worst enemy. <3

PM me if you have the same address, I found something for you.
Live lightly.