My third evocation

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
Swifty
Practicus

My third evocation

Post#1 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:46 am

Hi :) , before starting my post I would like to know if my doubts as a newbie disturbs the forum (because it's a forum for advanced magicians) , if they disturb I will just stop posting and continue reading all the information in the forum.

Yesterday I done my third try in Evocation magick, so I meditated like 10 minutes ,cleaned the room with some banishings, after all that I did the relaxation ritual(NAP) and the middle Pilar.
So now I started with the Evocation of arzel (as always) for helping me in the main Evocation , and proceed to do the Nitika Evocation , when I was doing the Nitika ritual I started seeing some colors at the wall(similars to the ones that you have when you look at the sun too much time) and start feeling a hot sensation over my hands.

Did something go wrong? Was all successful and if that's the situation WTF means all the green and strange colors over my wall?
"Onwards! Our old morality too is part of the comedy!"

Magister C.
Adeptus Minor

Re: My third evocation

Post#2 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:40 pm

Nothing wrong here, exactly the kind of things that occur during an evocation. Sometimes the room becomes cold, other times warmer; the same with the physical body, it can tingle (scalp or parts of the body or even the whole body), I would have to learn more about the spirit, and how you exactly performed the evocation to comment further.

What were you evoking for? What is the nature of the spirits provenance? I admit I have never heard of this spirit, are there any rules regarding planetary hours, or days of the week, etc.

Do you use any devices to communicate with spirits, cards, pendulum, or other?
“It’s a sad and stupid thing to have to proclaim yourself a revolutionary just to be a decent man.” – David Harris

Topic author
Swifty
Practicus

Post#3 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:51 am

What were you evoking for? I was evoking for some money, because my mother annyversary is near and we are/were in a bad economic moment.

What is the nature of the spirits provenance? I admit I have never heard of this spirit, are there any rules regarding planetary hours, or days of the week, etc.
No, there aren't , it's totally free, except that is a Evocation that you must repeat every (I will do it over 11 days) day for a time .

Do you use any devices to communicate with spirits, cards, pendulum, or other?
I just used the chant (in NAP) and focusing in her sigil/seal . Could you recommend me any device?

Magister C.
Adeptus Minor

Post#4 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:59 pm

Now I know why I never heard of the spirit, its from the New Avatar Power thing. Well, if your getting results, then you are doing it right, so long as the results are of value to you. As far as recommending any devices to speak to spirits, I would suggest trying a number of different ones, and see which ones you are comfortable with.

many don't use anything other than their mind, trained by meditation, thus using intuition to commune with the spirit. Being able to silence the mind and concentrate at the appropriate times of a ritual are invaluable qualities to have.
“It’s a sad and stupid thing to have to proclaim yourself a revolutionary just to be a decent man.” – David Harris

cufagomz
Neophyte

Post#5 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:43 pm

Hello. How are you?
I'm a NAP student too. I think you are right. Remember the protection ritual.
Exist other book by Geof Gray Cobb: Amazing Secrets of New Avatar Power. I don't finish this book, but I'm study step by step and it's amazing!
Please continue sharing your experience.
Greetings.

Topic author
Swifty
Practicus

Post#6 » Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:13 am

The Evocation was totally successful , I didn't obtained it in a normal way but results are results.

Topic author
Swifty
Practicus

Post#7 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:14 pm

Well I'm not a NAP student anymore cufagomz, nowadays I still use it for material problems but now my approach to magic has changed.
As my experiences I would recommend all in it except love chant and the spiritual mentor.
Talking about elubatel I still work with him as he is a powerful angel, but in a more personal way out of nap structure.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Pablo
Magister Templi

Post#8 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:52 am

Hmm

Perhaps next time you should continue when you start getting effects and try to get the figure of the entity you wish to evoke. Do remember that a successful evocation ritual can take some time. Another way to assist yourself is to give yourself a 10 day preparation time before the ritual.
The vulgar is at everyone's command. Eirenaeus Philalethes - The marrow of Alchemy

Pablo
Magister Templi

Post#9 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:57 am

This topic is being moved to the NAP forum.
The vulgar is at everyone's command. Eirenaeus Philalethes - The marrow of Alchemy