About the "mumble jumble" in the Pilar Technique

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
Salvador
Neophyte

About the "mumble jumble" in the Pilar Technique

Post#1 » Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:21 pm

Hi....i posted here a long time ago, when Elubatel find me a job after I said him "fu** you" for the previous zero results.

So, in 2015 I lost my job and I, literally, can´t find nothing...

With the new year coming and without choice, I found again my "NAP" book and I tried again with the basic rituals: Elubatel, Nitika, Kadriel & company.

Some days i won some money, another nothing, but the "miracles" didn´t appear...so I continue the reading of the book, but here is the thing: I like to probe the Pilar Tecnhique but i found so cheese the "visualization" step with the light balls and all the mumble jumble...can I skip that step and going directly to the final step...the oral ritual?

Sorry my english, is not my native language

Cheers

Moonlit Hermit
Adeptus Exemptus

Re: About the "mumble jumble" in the Pilar Technique

Post#2 » Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:50 pm

Yes, skip everything. Burn all your books and go away.
Meegius, Betzahuach, Vacdez, Nufeneguidez
http://moonlithermit.blogspot.com/

Tim the Enchanter
Neophyte

Post#3 » Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:20 pm

Technically you need only do Relaxation - Point A - Invocation(XYZ) and it can still work. Any of the other bits you add in on top of this improve things.

However, I get the impression from your post that NAP isn't a good fit for you. (Especially if you are referring to the Divine Words of Power as 'mumble jumble'.)

tbh I would recommend you leave the magic for a while and go do some basic psych stuff like goal-setting, action plans, mental rehearsal etc.

cufagomz
Neophyte

Post#4 » Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:52 pm

You need focus and take every situation seriously. If you really want something you will get it...

mrblack
Adeptus Minor

Post#5 » Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:37 am

Elubatel is not the type of entity to work with when looking for a job...
he's more macromanager than micromanager.

Should stick with the NAP relaxation, and then just Nitika.