HELP with Rekindle a mate's interest

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
chriztiandiazzzxxx
Neophyte

Post#1 » Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:40 am

Hi All,

I would like to seek help and advice with NAP. I tried doing the NAP ritual and the invocation to rekindle mate's interest twice already. I have done it lying down as i feel more comfortable doing it that way than sitting (is it okay?). Also I have done it on a same place but not on the same time because of my job( Is it okay?)

The first time I've done it i felt goose bumps and the second time I've done it, I had back pain after. (It is a good sign?)

I have read threads that says I have to do the central pillar, circular pillar and fountain ritual before i do the invocation. I am really confused. Can anyone tell me what rituals i need to perform and if i can do all it while lying down and not sitting? I have also read that i have to offer food to Pagiel. (Do I have to?)

I hope someone can give me an expert advise regarding my concerns. I am planning to do the rekindle mate's interest for a week and the general purpose invocation after to remove the barriers that me and my ex will face in getting back together.

Thank you in advance and happy napping!!!

Love
Chris

johnblend
Philosophus

Post#2 » Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:23 am

To answer your questions.

1. Lying down is ok, but there is a risk of falling asleep when you get relaxed. If this is not a problem lying down should work ok.

2. Doing a ritual at the same time and place is good for establishing a routine and following through with the work. It will be fine.

3. Chills, goosbumps, feelings of energy moving around, weird sounds and visions are normal. The backpain is probably unrelated to the working. I have a suspicion that the relaxation made you alert on the backpain.

4. You dont have to do the central pillar, all you need is the nap ritual and the chant. The central pillar raises energy and gives moore oomph and power to the ritual. More power and energy helps with the manifestation of the result. You can also do it lying down. The central pillar ritual is also called the middle pillar ritual. It has a lot of positive effects in it self and is a good daily ritual. Offerings is not part of the nap system and not needed.

Topic author
chriztiandiazzzxxx
Neophyte

Re: HELP with Rekindle a mate's interest

Post#3 » Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:39 pm

:Thank You

I will now do it lying down since I dont easily fall asleep. And it makes more comfortable. Also, I will do my best to do it on the same time. Im having problems of doing it the same time because my work is not allowing me. I work on a shifting schedule.

Just to clarify. The central pillar ritual is the one with the planets where u have to write down the planet, color etc. (is that correct?) im confused on the difference between central pillar and opening the gates.

I would also want to know if it will be more effective if I do this routine:
1. Nap ritual to point A
2. Opening the gates
3. Circulation ritual
4. Fountain ritual
5. Fountain chant/ bornless ritual
6. Central pillar ( the one with planets and color)
7. Invocation/chat
8. Dee hay thooth to seal

I plan to it regularly/daily until I get my results.

While im doing the routine, do I have to think of what results I wanted to manifest? If I do, which part of the routine do I have to do it?

Last question: aside from pagiel, can I add more on the invocation and call on others and ask them to work together?

I apologize for my gazillion questions lol

Thank you in advance and happy napping

johnblend
Philosophus

Post#4 » Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:51 am

Opening the gates and central pillar is the same thing.

No need to mix in colors and planetary correspondences.

Topic author
chriztiandiazzzxxx
Neophyte

Post#5 » Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:39 pm

What do you mean with "no need to mix in colors and planetary correspondences."?

Is this routine okay? I removed the one with the planets and colors

1. Nap ritual to point A
2. Opening the gates/central pillar
3. Circulation ritual
4. Fountain ritual
5. Fountain chant/ bornless ritual
6. Invocation/chat
7. Dee hay thooth to seal

While im doing the routine, do I have to think of what results I wanted to manifest? If I do, which part of the routine do I have to do it?

Last question: aside from pagiel, can I add more on the invocation and call on others and ask them to work together?

Im so sorry for asking too many questions. I hope you can help me with my confusion. Have a blessed day!!!

Moonlit Hermit
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#6 » Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:45 pm

Try it all the ways you can think of. Stop doubting and start doing. Start simple and try some stuff but pay attention to your environment. You will soon be able to recognize what is effective and what is not. Trust that you know more than you think you do. Your questions are worded in a way that suggests you already know the answer. Quiet your questions, take a deep breath, and start doing. Accept your mistakes as your intuition guiding you. The 5th time will be better than the first time. The 105th time will be better than the 5th time.

Topic author
chriztiandiazzzxxx
Neophyte

Post#7 » Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:55 am

Moonlit Hermit wrote:Try it all the ways you can think of. Stop doubting and start doing. Start simple and try some stuff but pay attention to your environment. You will soon be able to recognize what is effective and what is not. Trust that you know more than you think you do. Your questions are worded in a way that suggests you already know the answer. Quiet your questions, take a deep breath, and start doing. Accept your mistakes as your intuition guiding you. The 5th time will be better than the first time. The 105th time will be better than the 5th time.

Thank you so much moonlit. Very inspiring. I will stop questioning everything start doing it my own way. I have seen effects on the 2nd day actually. My ex textd me and asked if he can visit the office and stay there. (which he doesnt normally do) he seems different. He even hold my hand ( he never did that since we broke up even if were friends) not only that. I got my montly food allowance earlier than expected that very same day! And a friend of mine gave me two concert tickets!!!