I had an experience with Elubatel before I knew what He was.

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
Bilgus
Neophyte

I had an experience with Elubatel before I knew what He was.

Post#1 » Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:26 pm

Years ago I tried Salvia. It was the most horrifying but eye opening experience I had ever had. At the time I was completely a materialist and atheist. It is hard to describe the experience but I was shown that the person who I thought was me, Bilgus, was not really me, just a character that I play like an actor in a movie. And that I have played many roles before this one. And during this experience was this word that kept repeating in my head, an odd senseless and silly sounding word, that I could not fully grasp but had a concept of how the word sounded. The last two syllables were fairly clear but the first two were not. I just knew there were two more syllables but they were lost to me. After that I begin to question reality.

I tried shrooms in order to get more perspective on what the true nature of reality is and had even more profound experiences, but I wont get into that. But I still was unsure if that was the truth or just the drugs talking and making me insane. But my fascination was inviolable. I then discovered the Law of One and it blew my mind like I was re-remembering things that I had forgotten. But this was not enough for me, this was only knowledge without action.

Somehow I was able to find New Avatar Power. It just came to me in an odd way. But as soon as I saw the name Elubatel my jaw dropped to the floor. That was the name I heard in my head during the trip! My mind was reeling.

Magick apparently came very naturally to me. I was successful on the first try. The huge amount energy tingling through my hands and feet and the pulsating throbbing crawling feeling between my eyes. Elubatel came right away and I immediately recognized the presence.

He is...incredibly intense. Frankly He frightens me at times. How He is able to completely bend reality in unfathomable ways is creepy. But He is apart of my life and has been before I even knew it. I don't know where He is taking me but I'm on his roller-coaster now.
Last edited by Bilgus on Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Satori
Philosophus

Post#2 » Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:02 pm

there are alot of topic about elubatel here if you want to find more about him i ve never worked with him but he seem a very very powerfull being that as u said bend reality in a way so powerfull that sometimes its not even good

Topic author
Bilgus
Neophyte

Re: I had an experience with Elubatel before I knew what He was.

Post#3 » Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:34 pm

I think He tries to teach people a lesson of wanting success too fast and instantaneously. No one ponders to think how our human minds will react to such a roller coaster of rapid changes. I asked him for a job after I have been jobless for 8 months. Once I obtain that, I will request for him to slow it down to a more natural human progression.

Another thing, It seems He sure likes messing with clocks. Yesterday I had to do something at a certain time. I looked at the clock, saw the time and instantly felt compelled to look at the clock again. The time had skipped to ten minutes into the future.

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#4 » Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:52 am

Bilgus wrote:I think He tries to teach people a lesson of wanting success too fast and instantaneously. No one ponders to think how our human minds will react to such a roller coaster of rapid changes. I asked him for a job after I have been jobless for 8 months. Once I obtain that, I will request for him to slow it down to a more natural human progression.

Another thing, It seems He sure likes messing with clocks. Yesterday I had to do something at a certain time. I looked at the clock, saw the time and instantly felt compelled to look at the clock again. The time had skipped to ten minutes into the future.

yep......
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

NoxLumina
Philosophus

Post#5 » Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:09 pm

I've had similar experiences with Elubatel. I felt like I knew him before I even started to work with him, and that huge and powerful current of his, I recognized from other points in my life. I had a wild ride with some magick between 2010-2013 that is very like many people's worst case scenario with elubatel. I was not someone who consciously did angel work in the past, because Angels intimidated me, and frankly, still do. Doreen Virtue and new age style angel work even gives me nightmares and crushing depression. Once I recognized Elubatel's energy signature, I was more comfortable with him and his current. I prefer to project-manage my work with him and break it into small chunks, and present to him what work I plan to do on the project, instead of just letting his current crash through my life.

* for whatever reason, my iPad insists on capitalizing "Angels" intermittently
My NEW Magickal Blog: Dreamingflight

Topic author
Bilgus
Neophyte

Post#6 » Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:13 pm

You have to know exactly what you want also. Like actually visualize the experience of getting what you want and how it will feel to have it. Your desire must be for noble reasons, not selfish and unnecessary ones.

In other words telling him you want this particular job with a higher pay just because you desire wealth, you may get the job but you probably will not like it. It may be overly stressful and filled with people who you do not get along with. It will come with a price.

I found this on another site from a person that channeled him:

When the angel was asked about what he does he replied:
"I grant prestigious titles and council to the worthy. I build and destroy and bind. I grant titles of high council and honor. This is granted through virtue, these titles are not granted to all. But only to the worthy. I am the light of the morning sun. We are all a part of this light, it shines deep within all, I am you and you are a part of me. We are all pure light, the light that flows through all things. My office is to manifest this light in dark desolate places. "

Having communicated with him myself, this is a correct statement about his purpose. It is important to speak with him I think. He will answer any questions you may have of him. I use the pendulum method to speak with him with yes or no questions but you would be surprised at what you can find out using this method. My psychic center is not yet developed enough for telepathic communication.

If you are of the RHP he will aid you in amazing and beautiful ways.

bloodvenus
Zelator

Post#7 » Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:47 pm

Hi Bilgus,

Sorry for the slight sidetrack but what exactly are you referring to when you say Law of One? I'm quite interested.
Enter the Silence
Awaken in the Dream
Rouse the Winged Serpent
and fly into the Night