Anael and Jazar.....Missed target?

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

nox
Adeptus Minor

Re: Anael and Jazar.....Missed target?

Post#11 » Fri Dec 11, 2015 4:10 am

summerland wrote:I wanted to attract this woman to me in a romantic way. I attracted her to me but....Not romantically, Shes a tough cookie! Never lets her guard down (Not magically incline) Although i attracted 2 other women to me. This is not what i asked for......I specifically asked for her. Every time i think its working it comes to a screeching halt! What happen here?

Ive worked with these spirits before....With no problem.....

U should interrogate the spirits they could give u the right answer.

WolfAmongSheep
Philosophus

Re: Re:

Post#12 » Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:20 am

summerland wrote:
:thinking Any other suggestions?

Mind if I poke my head in here with a more mundane suggestion? There is an old saying that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. I have found that rings true for women as well. I have cracked some pretty tough cookies by cooking for them.

As strange as this is going to sound (I know a few people will laugh), I actually took cooking lessons at a local school. Most community colleges and dedicated cooking schools (ie Le Cordon Bleu, Viking, etc) have classes to improve the skills of amateur cooks. Besides helping you learn your way around the kitchen, developing knife skills, learning techniques, you develop confidence. Most women (I say most, as it's not every case) love confidence.

Some suggestions of things to cook:

Pork Tenderloin with Apples and Apple Cider:
http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/ ... uce-107206

Chicken with Apple Brandy Cream Sauce:
http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/membe ... ce-1243908

Penne Pasta with a Red Wine and Mushroom Sauce (Get a decent Penne Pasta, cook the noodles, then throw the sauce over it. You could also grill a steak and put this sauce over it. That would be pretty good too):
http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/tyle ... ecipe.html

Typically it takes me a few tries, before I get it "right," but I never had any problems taking care of my mistakes. ;) I am sure you can invoke some spirit to help you make this come out better. Just my $0.02...
Of the Seven Deadly Sins, Lust is definitely the pick of the litter ~ Anon

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#13 » Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:18 pm

Thank you for the replies....This woman just.....Was not in my best interest, So i am guessing this is why these spirits didnt wont to work with me. I have given up on this target and look for greener pastures. Still.....the last time i saw her i was with someone else and she was jealous of her...... :thinking I dont think Anael and Jazar missed my target they were just turning me in another direction.
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#14 » Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:25 pm

Personally....I dont think working with these spirits are designed for one person in general. Every time i work with them on a specific woman i want to attract to me, Always two other women come in the picture. (my ex just wish would stay away) I dont even think of these women when envoking these spirits.

In conclusion i wonder if working with these spirits are not just to get laid.....
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "