Snap-Crackle-Pop

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
Zadok
Practicus

Snap-Crackle-Pop

Post#1 » Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:13 am

I had just finished with my daily NAP working with Elubatel and Nitika. I settled down in mediation afterwards had images flowing in and out. I was going pretty deep when there was a what sounded like a a pop you might get if you had crushed a plastic bottle and it had popped as it expanded back. That's the only way I can describe it.

I couldn't find a physical reason it happened. So there you go. My first spirit sound during a NAP ritual.

WhiteRaven
Adeptus Exemptus

Re: Snap-Crackle-Pop

Post#2 » Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:47 am

That's a typical spirit thing. Doors, the old box televisions, and the corners between where the wall meets the ceiling is the usual target for that pop/snap sound. Some are so good at it and do it so frequently, I wonder if they aren't learning from Rice Crispies. It's an impossible sound to reproduce too. Very loud and sudden like a branch snapping in half but way more hollow. That's the typical hello from my experience.

Just wait until they start making ceramic tink like it's hot. And tapping glass bottles and cups is another favorite.

I've even heard a few spirits play with a plastic bag like they were a cat. Of course, I couldn't help but make fun of them for that one.

jeff grayhair
Zelator

Post#3 » Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:40 pm

Popping aluminum cans is another.

Master of Corvids
Zelator

Post#4 » Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:21 am

For me, this is common when calling Arzel. In the room I use there is an old tube TV set and it generally cracks when I call him. Doesn't do it otherwise.

talerman
Magus

Post#5 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:37 am

WhiteRaven wrote:That's a typical spirit thing. Doors, the old box televisions, and the corners between where the wall meets the ceiling is the usual target for that pop/snap sound. Some are so good at it and do it so frequently, I wonder if they aren't learning from Rice Crispies. It's an impossible sound to reproduce too. Very loud and sudden like a branch snapping in half but way more hollow. That's the typical hello from my experience.

Just wait until they start making ceramic tink like it's hot. And tapping glass bottles and cups is another favorite.

I've even heard a few spirits play with a plastic bag like they were a cat. Of course, I couldn't help but make fun of them for that one.

That's my experience too. Other people can also hear those sounds sometimes. I tell my wife when this happen: Oh, here they are again, our guests are coming.

RoseRed
Adeptus Major

Post#6 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:15 pm

Or a 'knock it off, I'm trying to sleep'.
When my wings get tired I grab my broom.

toothache
Adeptus Minor

Post#7 » Fri May 15, 2015 9:42 pm

I remember once I lit a candle, sat down to meditate and do my NAP.
I did this with binaural beats in headphones playing.

Time from lighting the candle until NAP chant - about 20 mins.
Candle didnt make any noise, but...

During the 5 minutes of doing NAP (started with Arzel), my candle was popping so loud I could hear it through my headphones.

I gave license to depart / goodbye, and it stopped almost on cue.

Cool stuff...a little distracting and exhilarating though