What to expect with Dynamis.

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
johnblend
Philosophus

Post#1 » Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:34 pm

Dynamis is one of the spirits in NAP that i have worked with most. The energy is a very frendly alfa-male(maybe alfa female if you are of that gender). I first started to work with the big D because i was curious, and i felt drawn to him. I had some weird occurances in the beginning, my boss wrote a note that said " the boss is going to see the boss"(bruce springsteen) and i kept getting questions about if it was me. It felt weird.

At my job i was put in a position where i had a huge responsibility, i learned that i had a huge amount of power over people. I then started to change the intention to be more powerful towards myself and in my life. This was when things started to change spiritually, Dynamis guided me towards my HGA, and my magical dicipline increased.

Dynamis is no easy spirit to work with, expect a lot of pressure, like coal turning into a diamond. If you have low self esteem Dynamis might be a great support. Expect a long working, he will have an impact for years.

I did not become a mayor of my town but I did turn from a "beta" to an alfa male.(well thats what my girlfriend tells me anyway :whistle )

Zadok
Practicus

Post#2 » Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:15 pm

Just remind me quickly. What is a Dynamis working for according to NAP?

Topic author
johnblend
Philosophus

Post#3 » Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:57 am

Power over others

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Re: What to expect with Dynamis.

Post#4 » Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:42 pm

johnblend wrote:Dynamis is one of the spirits in NAP that i have worked with most. The energy is a very frendly alfa-male(maybe alfa female if you are of that gender). I first started to work with the big D because i was curious, and i felt drawn to him. I had some weird occurances in the beginning, my boss wrote a note that said " the boss is going to see the boss"(bruce springsteen) and i kept getting questions about if it was me. It felt weird.

At my job i was put in a position where i had a huge responsibility, i learned that i had a huge amount of power over people. I then started to change the intention to be more powerful towards myself and in my life. This was when things started to change spiritually, Dynamis guided me towards my HGA, and my magical dicipline increased.

Dynamis is no easy spirit to work with, expect a lot of pressure, like coal turning into a diamond. If you have low self esteem Dynamis might be a great support. Expect a long working, he will have an impact for years.

I did not become a mayor of my town but I did turn from a "beta" to an alfa male.(well thats what my girlfriend tells me anyway :whistle )

Ive only worked with him a few times off and on for some years. So maybe i will work more with him to see better changes. In the past i saw few...But like i said i didnt work with him on a regular basis. So what are the first changes you saw with him JohnBlend?
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

Topic author
johnblend
Philosophus

Post#5 » Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:51 am

The first thing i noticed was an increased confidence, dicipline was something that also became a pressing issue for me. I told dynamis that my goal was to become a more powerful person. The workings tendet to put me into situation after situation were personal power was needed and tested from me.

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Re:

Post#6 » Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:04 pm

johnblend wrote:The first thing i noticed was an increased confidence, dicipline was something that also became a pressing issue for me. I told dynamis that my goal was to become a more powerful person. The workings tendet to put me into situation after situation were personal power was needed and tested from me.

Ahh....I understand...I will start working with him more. This might put me in the right place at the right time. Especially with alot of wheeling and dealings are concern. Im about to embark on some real estate ventures. Thank you johnblend!

toothache
Adeptus Minor

Post#7 » Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:38 pm

I've done some work with Dynamis too. The main thing I find is the alpha male, confidence boosting feeling. I haven't quite seen him give me a mezmorizing power over others...more of a power over my inhibitions and weaknesses. That's what I was looking for anyway.

I've read on this forum that Dynamis is a reference to PELE, and is connected with Geburah (as one can assume).

He's a great spirit to work with!

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#8 » Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:08 pm

johnblend wrote:Dynamis is one of the spirits in NAP that i have worked with most. The energy is a very frendly alfa-male(maybe alfa female if you are of that gender). I first started to work with the big D because i was curious, and i felt drawn to him. I had some weird occurances in the beginning, my boss wrote a note that said " the boss is going to see the boss"(bruce springsteen) and i kept getting questions about if it was me. It felt weird.

I must not be to his liking.....I got the opposite from him.....Bad experience with him, People are not nicer to me and occur a run of many with road rage. I will never work with him again.

toothache
Adeptus Minor

Post#9 » Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:51 pm

summerland wrote:
I must not be to his liking.....I got the opposite from him.....Bad experience with him, People are not nicer to me and occur a run of many with road rage. I will never work with him again.

This reminds me of when I was into pheramones.

There was this pheramone that made people be more "alpha" like.

But if you used too much of it, other males would become hostile for no reason, threatened, almost like theyre threatened by you.

Just a thought,

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#10 » Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:16 pm

toothache wrote:
summerland wrote:

This reminds me of when I was into pheramones.

There was this pheramone that made people be more "alpha" like.

But if you used too much of it, other males would become hostile for no reason, threatened, almost like theyre threatened by you.

Just a thought,

I dont know about pheramones...I just know in one day i nailed a wall in a company van then same day an asshole almost nailed me to the drivers side. Seems ive became invisible no one sees or acknowledges me...WTF? Like im a out cast. Even with Elubatel at least i got noticeable. Ive worked with Dynamis before along with other spirits together...Maybe this is what went wrong in the past. Im not impressed with him.