What to expect with Dynamis.

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
johnblend
Philosophus

Post#11 » Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:53 am

Summerland:

This is what i ment by "expect a lot of pressure". My initial reaction is that you are confronted with issues of/with power. Not being noticed and feeling invisible is in my best guess showing you a sense of powerlessness. Did this spark anything in you? A desire to get out of that state, or maybe something else? Are you owning up to your own power?

I am asking because there was some lessons that i too had, not taking any shit and becoming more responsible has been my issues.

It can be a good thing to rest up from the working, i think things will still be moving building strength.

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Re:

Post#12 » Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:26 pm

johnblend wrote:Summerland:

This is what i ment by "expect a lot of pressure". My initial reaction is that you are confronted with issues of/with power. Not being noticed and feeling invisible is in my best guess showing you a sense of powerlessness. Did this spark anything in you? A desire to get out of that state, or maybe something else? Are you owning up to your own power?

I am asking because there was some lessons that i too had, not taking any shit and becoming more responsible has been my issues.

It can be a good thing to rest up from the working, i think things will still be moving building strength.

Yea it did....Made me realize to stop being a door mat to everyone. Ive been working two jobs to get away from the bitch ex from hell across the street. On my way home just 30 mins ago i was thinking how many times ive been fucked (not sexual sense) i should be the riches prostitute in america.
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Re: What to expect with Dynamis.

Post#13 » Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:37 pm

Not to change the subject johnblend....But on my way to work this morning I summoned Elubatel. I kept thinking what Magi said...Let the current flow through you, Let him work for you. I called his name 3 times. So my attitude has changed. I dont let the ex gain any more power over me.I let her roll off my back....So yes...Dynamis has helped.

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#14 » Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:38 pm

Seems like all the rednecks are coming out of the wood work. So what am i suppose to learn from this?

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#15 » Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:49 pm

Dynamis.......sucks....Tired of the hillbillies. First time i worked with him one on one. I must have a radar to attract every dumb ass redneck around.

toothache
Adeptus Minor

Post#16 » Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:52 pm

summerland wrote:
toothache wrote:
summerland wrote:
I must not be to his liking.....I got the opposite from him.....Bad experience with him, People are not nicer to me and occur a run of many with road rage. I will never work with him again.

This reminds me of when I was into pheramones.

There was this pheramone that made people be more "alpha" like.

But if you used too much of it, other males would become hostile for no reason, threatened, almost like theyre threatened by you.

Just a thought,

I dont know about pheramones...I just know in one day i nailed a wall in a company van then same day an asshole almost nailed me to the drivers side. Seems ive became invisible no one sees or acknowledges me...WTF? Like im a out cast. Even with Elubatel at least i got noticeable. Ive worked with Dynamis before along with other spirits together...Maybe this is what went wrong in the past. Im not impressed with him.

Yeah sounds like a crappy time indeed! The pheramones experience is just what came to mind when I read your post....the whole "too alpha" thing.

Can you say which spirit, out of the NAP "pantheon" did you receive the best results with?

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#17 » Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:03 pm

Hey toothache! Ive worked with Dynamis before but with other spirits together....Did not get results like this.....Out of all spirits Arzel is my favorite. Nitika pretty Awesome too. Arzel has more calmness and personality. Nitika... strickly business! The best believe it or not is...Elubatel.

talerman
Magus

Post#18 » Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:30 pm

Interesting thread. I have had a very little experience with NAP. But they are for sure quite related with spirits I work with. It looks to me that Dynamis is quite related to the Strength in tarot. Dynamis must be related with Tmako, one spirit from Bardon's corpus. IMO, it should be good to study Fortitude as one of the four ancient cardinal virtues. Practically, it mostly means to remain steady in one's will in the face of obstacles. Fortitude has often been depicted as a female allegorical figure with armor, club, tower, lion, palm, yoke, or broken column.

So, this thread is about: Dynamis, Fortitude, Strength, Tmako, Alfa mails and females, will in the face of obstacles, armors, clubs lions, but I am sure that Chinese mysticism has also something to add onto this list, so let's have power and good luck to us all :)

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#19 » Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:59 pm

talerman wrote:Interesting thread. I have had a very little experience with NAP. But they are for sure quite related with spirits I work with. It looks to me that Dynamis is quite related to the Strength in tarot. Dynamis must be related with Tmako, one spirit from Bardon's corpus. IMO, it should be good to study Fortitude as one of the four ancient cardinal virtues. Practically, it mostly means to remain steady in one's will in the face of obstacles. Fortitude has often been depicted as a female allegorical figure with armor, club, tower, lion, palm, yoke, or broken column.

So, this thread is about: Dynamis, Fortitude, Strength, Tmako, Alfa mails and females, will in the face of obstacles, armors, clubs lions, but I am sure that Chinese mysticism has also something to add onto this list, so let's have power and good luck to us all :)

talerman at this point in my life....Growing a set of balls to go play rodeo with a bunch of rednecks from hell...Is not my cup of tea. He is the wrong spirit for what i need to do right now to succeed in accomplishing my goals.

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Re:

Post#20 » Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:08 pm

johnblend wrote:Summerland:

So how long johnblend does he just go away?