What to expect with Dynamis.

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

talerman
Magus

Re: What to expect with Dynamis.

Post#21 » Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:16 am

summerland wrote:
talerman wrote:Interesting thread. I have had a very little experience with NAP. But they are for sure quite related with spirits I work with. It looks to me that Dynamis is quite related to the Strength in tarot. Dynamis must be related with Tmako, one spirit from Bardon's corpus. IMO, it should be good to study Fortitude as one of the four ancient cardinal virtues. Practically, it mostly means to remain steady in one's will in the face of obstacles. Fortitude has often been depicted as a female allegorical figure with armor, club, tower, lion, palm, yoke, or broken column.

So, this thread is about: Dynamis, Fortitude, Strength, Tmako, Alfa mails and females, will in the face of obstacles, armors, clubs lions, but I am sure that Chinese mysticism has also something to add onto this list, so let's have power and good luck to us all :)

talerman at this point in my life....Growing a set of balls to go play rodeo with a bunch of rednecks from hell...Is not my cup of tea. He is the wrong spirit for what i need to do right now to succeed in accomplishing my goals.

Ok, ok I understand, but what would you like to achieve? What are your goals?
I understand also that you would like to move somewhere else not to see you ex, but is that all?

Teddybear123
Practicus

Post#22 » Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:49 am

I came across this thought I might share it: http://www.oneplace.com/ministries/lead ... 10528.html

The Bible, in describing the power of the Holy Spirit, paints quite a different picture (see Luke 24:49, Acts 1:8, and 2 Corinthians 12:9). The word translated as power in our English Bible is the Greek word dynamis, from which we get the word dynamite. In Acts 1:8, Jesus told His disciples that before they could be His witnesses, they must first receive the dynamis of the Holy Spirit.

The Holy Spirit possesses a dynamite — like power that works within a believer to blast out anything that is unlike God. It is not a power that exalts one person above another. It does not manipulate or control others, and it does not enable a person to become independent of others. The Holy Spirit uses His power to break us so that He might remake us.

In NAP

"Mightiest Dynamis! There are those over whom I would have ultimate power so that they obey my every word and thought. Bring Thy mystic energy to bear on me, such that I radiate your power."

Could it be the power is not something you materially possess which motivates other people to submit to you for something in return.e.g. you being a rich man, or of high social status. But actually charisma the power within? And summerland what you are going through is a remake of your internal self?

Just my humble opinion. To quote "There are those over whom I would have ultimate power" My English is not that good, but from "over whom I would have" means not everyone would submit to the power that is radiated, only those that should.

Any ideas guys?

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#23 » Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:09 am

Teddybear123 wrote:I came across this thought I might share it: http://www.oneplace.com/ministries/lead ... 10528.html

The Bible, in describing the power of the Holy Spirit, paints quite a different picture (see Luke 24:49, Acts 1:8, and 2 Corinthians 12:9). The word translated as power in our English Bible is the Greek word dynamis, from which we get the word dynamite. In Acts 1:8, Jesus told His disciples that before they could be His witnesses, they must first receive the dynamis of the Holy Spirit.

The Holy Spirit possesses a dynamite — like power that works within a believer to blast out anything that is unlike God. It is not a power that exalts one person above another. It does not manipulate or control others, and it does not enable a person to become independent of others. The Holy Spirit uses His power to break us so that He might remake us.

In NAP

"Mightiest Dynamis! There are those over whom I would have ultimate power so that they obey my every word and thought. Bring Thy mystic energy to bear on me, such that I radiate your power."

Could it be the power is not something you materially possess which motivates other people to submit to you for something in return.e.g. you being a rich man, or of high social status. But actually charisma the power within? And summerland what you are going through is a remake of your internal self?

Just my humble opinion. To quote "There are those over whom I would have ultimate power" My English is not that good, but from "over whom I would have" means not everyone would submit to the power that is radiated, only those that should.

Any ideas guys?

I envoked the wrong spirit for my task. It did work the property i wanting might come in to reality (hopefully soon) But for two weeks straight i endured every redneck in the country. My goal is not to have power over these ass holes (They can go crawl back in their hole) It was like a convention of Billie Bobs here. Normal situations like people holding the door for you when behind them .....They would just slam the door in your face. I am wanting to just move my home not go to jail.
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#24 » Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:12 am

If you like pissing contest.....Envoke Dynamis
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

Teddybear123
Practicus

Post#25 » Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:55 am

lol thanks for the input Summerland, lets hope I won't have to evoke him.

Pissing contesting is definitely tiring.

Cheers,
TB