Defensive Armore Ritual

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
jeff grayhair
Zelator

Defensive Armore Ritual

Post#1 » Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:14 am

Some of the rituals request that you do the banishing exercise during the ritual.In the case of attacking enemies the chapter states that you do the middle pillar and then do the banishing ritual.
My question is,I like to lay down during the middle pillar for best relaxation effect.Does'nt standing up and performing the uncrossing diminish this effect.The book says you must be very relaxed and still.
Can I perform the uncrossing lying down?Plus,can I still do my money and success chants after attacking and protecting myself from my enemies?It may be a lenthy ritual all and all,but will it be honored and effective?Please let me know.

Ahzriel
Practicus

Re: Defensive Armore Ritual

Post#2 » Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:57 am

Last edited by Ahzriel on Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Re: Defensive Armore Ritual

Post#3 » Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:20 pm

jeff grayhair wrote:Some of the rituals request that you do the banishing exercise during the ritual.In the case of attacking enemies the chapter states that you do the middle pillar and then do the banishing ritual.
My question is,I like to lay down during the middle pillar for best relaxation effect.Does'nt standing up and performing the uncrossing diminish this effect.The book says you must be very relaxed and still.
Can I perform the uncrossing lying down?Plus,can I still do my money and success chants after attacking and protecting myself from my enemies?It may be a lenthy ritual all and all,but will it be honored and effective?Please let me know.

The uncrossing you must stand up to do. No i would not do a success ritual after any of the "Black Nap" rituals. If you want to do this... do it another time for drawing things to you.
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "