The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
satansservant
Neophyte

Post#1 » Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:40 am

Hi evevryone
Has anyone used magick to cure someone of Hiv? A friend of mine approached me because he found out that he has Hiv and wanted to know if i could cure him of it.I was taken back by it since this is a very delicate subject.I want ot do all i can for him and do any of you have any tips or successes with curing hiv with magick?
Best wishs,Satansservant

Martialis

Re: AVATAR POWER & HIV

Post#2 » Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:14 am

I think this is an ultra-sensitive subject and not sure if it's even appropriate. Fact is, while we hear of miracle healings from time to time or that people versed in occultism (eastern or western) have been able to heal certain maladies I think they art-science of healing, like most paranormal phenomena, are largely unverifiable. Not to mention the fact that even if, through magick, one could heal someone from HIV on what grounds would it be justifiable and I'm not talking about morals and ethics really just what got the person into the situation in the first place?

BrotherM

Post#3 » Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:56 pm

I have not used magick to heal anybody of HIV. That shouldn't stop you trying though right?

Brother Suroh

Post#4 » Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:52 pm

Do not knock it before you try it, but I would not stop taking any medications that the person may have for the time being and to continue to follow the safty guidelines for not spreading it.

ElBrujo

Post#5 » Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:16 pm

satansservant wrote:Hi evevryone
Has anyone used magick to cure someone of Hiv? A friend of mine approached me because he found out that he has Hiv and wanted to know if i could cure him of it.I was taken back by it since this is a very delicate subject.I want ot do all i can for him and do any of you have any tips or successes with curing hiv with magick?
Best wishs,Satansservant

HIV is a serious illness and requires very intensive healing work. Besides him continuing to get the medical treatment he needs, you would need to do Pranic Healing directly on him to see maximum results and maybe over a period of time. Work directly on energizing and strengthening the immune system with colored energy.

Elbrujo