Nap Curse ala EXODUS(the movie)

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
Asgardian
Neophyte

Nap Curse ala EXODUS(the movie)

Post#1 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:19 am

So I've been using Nap since February of last year with some success...
I may have used one or two of the Nap offensive magic ritual with no success
because I probably didn't put much effort into it. I kind of doubt if I should be
using it..

Of late I feel like I want to do a Nap curse on my mortal business enemy, he's
been trying to run my business down for the past few years using predatory pricing,
subterfuge and probably some black magick as well.

So now I plan to use BBB's Nap Offensive Ritual using several spirits and adding
a few lines of my own to the ritual. After seeing the movie Exodus, I was sort of
inspired to put some Exodus flavor on the ritual. So I plan to use the BBB's ritual then
add the following lines:

"Unleash God's Wrath and Destruction Upon Mine Enemy [Name]
Unleash the Seven Ancient Plagues of Eqypt Upon My Enemy's Home
and Place of Business"

Any suggestions, comments or reactions will be welcome

toothache
Adeptus Minor

Re: Nap Curse ala EXODUS(the movie)

Post#2 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:05 pm

I occasionally will use my own wording in my spells. The effect is still the same- stuff still happens.

A lot of times, whats given in the book is more than enough.

One thing I do - and think all other NAP'ers should do... is meditate and converse with the angels at the end of the "chant", and clarify what it is you want. You should hold a clear goal in mind, so that your intention speaks as loud as your words. In this case I've found you need not add anything.

I do like your addition though, nice flare for sure!

Astar_Mundi
Magister Templi

Post#3 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:59 am

Asgardian wrote:So I've been using Nap since February of last year with some success...
because I probably didn't put much effort into it. I kind of doubt if I should be
using it..

been trying to run my business down for the past few years using predatory pricing,

So now I plan to use BBB's Nap Offensive Ritual using several spirits and adding
a few lines of my own to the ritual. After seeing the movie Exodus, I was sort of
inspired to put some Exodus flavor on the ritual. So I plan to use the BBB's ritual then
add the following lines:

and Place of Business"

I find it hard to believe your 'business enemy' did something bad enough to warrant unspeakable plague torment upon his family like this.

What about all the other people you could hurt? Do you seriously expect the spirits to help you out in your own personal theatrical re-enactment of a Hollywood film?

THIS right here is why magical ability is hard won. Otherwise we'd have every ignoramus coming out of movie theatres and attempting to send Biblical God-curses onto everyone around them.

Grow the hell up.
Ipsa Scientia Potestas Est

Wholesome Adept Extraordinaire

Topic author
Asgardian
Neophyte

Post#4 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:33 pm

Thank you for the advice... Noted..

Said business competitor has been going at my throat for years and years already,
It's starting to reach the boiling point..

Anyway, no worries, haven't unleashed any biblical plagues on him yet...

I know we shouldnt be dishing out curses willy nilly aye?

The way I understand NAP is that it has some built in safery factors where the
Spirits decide whether to really pour it on your enemy or not..

When I wrote that post I was feeling kind of really feeling frustrated that couple of
days aye.. Also my creative mind was working overdrive...

I admit to sending him one or two offensive magick of NAP, those in the book without
The creative modifications..

But no effects as of today .. No worries, I saw him the other day at the local mall,
Looks healthy to me, so I guess it didn't work.. :angelic

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#5 » Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:48 pm

Astar_Mundi wrote:
Asgardian wrote:So I've been using Nap since February of last year with some success...
using it..

add the following lines:

and Place of Business"

I find it hard to believe your 'business enemy' did something bad enough to warrant unspeakable plague torment upon his family like this.

What about all the other people you could hurt? Do you seriously expect the spirits to help you out in your own personal theatrical re-enactment of a Hollywood film?

THIS right here is why magical ability is hard won. Otherwise we'd have every ignoramus coming out of movie theatres and attempting to send Biblical God-curses onto everyone around them.

Grow the hell up.

+1....This ritual is nothing to play with
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "