Elubatel=Instant or Tapered Off?

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

tmanifold
Neophyte

Re: Elubatel=Instant or Tapered Off?

Post#11 » Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:01 pm

With Elubatel, you have to be very specific what you ask for. You need to ask for a smooth transition to better job rather than just a new job, for example. I like him because we have the same outlook. When the door is locked some people go looking for a window. I kick down the door. Elubatel goes through the wall.

As mentioned above, another method is to ask another entity to temper the effects of working with Elubatel.

Gilbertopb
Magister Templi

Post#12 » Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:58 am

Thanks for the link X-Guy. I found it very interesting but I need to read it better.
The other two are the same from the Book of Moses? I need to study this.

tmanifold wrote:Elubatel goes through the wall.

This is a good image, but I may say it is related whith the "what" and "how" you plan to get there.
The NAP spell talks about change even the world.
So, if you ask for something big, you will be sent throught many walls, mountains, seas full of sharks, jump from high bridges... he can go very fast. But can your body, mind and soul support so fast method?
As Tmanifold told, going smooth can be better, and even being "smooth" for Elubatel can be very fast.
For example, you want a car, and currently you have no one. So you ask Him a Lamborghini. Uhmmm... better work by steps and start with a simple one.

X-GUY
Practicus

Post#13 » Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:26 am

Gilbertopb wrote:
The other two are the same from the Book of Moses? I need to study this.

I don't know. Never studied the Sixth and Seventh Books of Moses. Let us know what you find more.

Edit: I checked the book (http://www.hermetics.org/pdf/grimoire/T ... _Moses.pdf) and yes, these angels are from this book (page 86).
Last edited by X-GUY on Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Magic is possible because life is a dream.

X-GUY
Practicus

Post#14 » Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:28 am

If you add two more angels of omnipotence, wouldn't that create a more volatile situation than just one angel of omnipotence?

Gilbertopb
Magister Templi

Post#15 » Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:38 pm

X-GUY wrote:If you add two more angels of omnipotence, wouldn't that create a more volatile situation than just one angel of omnipotence?

Maybe. In the Book of Moses they are three, so maybe this will bring balance.
OR may bring the triple confusion! :rofl

Damon Brand is a SA member, but he is not so much active here. I only have his first e-book "Magickal Cashbook", where he present a NAP based Nitika work, plus some sugestions. Interesting in some ways as is based in a proben method.

I got curious about how he may be working with the three angels of omnipotence.
At the BoM, they are conjured to drive forth the mosters of hell. This means they are something really powerfull.
And, what's the source for this? I still don't know much more.

Elubatel appears at BoM and at NAP, plus a lot of magicians commenting about their work with him.
But and the other two?
Reading the comments at his blog appears he use some (or all) of the BoM conjure plus the results of his experiences.

When I'm at home again I will get this Damon Brand book, just to see how he did it. I'm behind a firewall at job, so I can't get it now.

Who don't know the BoM, will note this is very different from NAP ritual. This is a very formal evocation.

Note: I'm not on NAP, but I do some of that. So the next comment is because I work with BoM and just added a part of the Nap ritual.

When I worked with Elubatel, I used a BoM formal angel evocation, circle, seal (the one created by Asterion), conjure, etc., plus the NAP command phrase. A really dense ritual. As the results... So I find interesting look what Damon have found more to "smooth" that. You don't need to become a fanatic masochist to make improvements on your life IMHO. :rofl

Here the text from J. Peterson Book of Moses, I found the site and the printed edition the most complete of all.

CITATION OF QUERNITHAY OR LEVIATHAN.

These, as well as the following exorcisms, contain only the peculiar names of the angels who will permit the conjured spirits to appear, or will compel them by force to appear.

Here the three angels of omnip­otence will be called up to drive forth the monsters of hell, namely:

Elubatel, Ebuhuel, Atuesuel!

Each name must be repeated three times.

DISMISSAL.

I beseech and conjure thee, angel Elubatel, conduct N. N. from my presence. (my note:repeat this to each angel)

Each angel's name must be called three times toward the four quarters of the earth, and three times must be blown with, the horn.

Source: J.Peterson - Esotericarchives
Last edited by Gilbertopb on Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

X-GUY
Practicus

Post#16 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:50 am

Gilbertopb wrote:

When I worked with Elubatel, I used a BoM former angel evocation, circle, seal (the one created by Asterion), conjure, etc., plus the NAP command phrase. A really dense ritual. As the results...

Did it work? What were your results?

Gilbertopb
Magister Templi

Post#17 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:14 pm

X-GUY wrote:
Gilbertopb wrote:

When I worked with Elubatel, I used a BoM former angel evocation, circle, seal (the one created by Asterion), conjure, etc., plus the NAP command phrase. A really dense ritual. As the results...

Did it work? What were your results?

Yes, it worked great.
Great good results in the first days.
Great problems later. :rofl
The initial movements was followed by a fast increasing really hard to deal with high risk situations that forced me to give up and ask Him to stop. But I still felt the result of his actions for some weeks.
As commented before, Elubatel will do what you asked. But you'll walk through stone walls, at least.
And I asked him to work on some very complex and dangerous problems.

But I observed people working with him asking not so big things. It's simple. Work by small parts. Think the worst to happen if something goes wrong or fully right.
For example, may be you ask for money and Elubatel may force you to find a job! :rofl
In my case, is a fight against criminals and corrupt ones. If you read my text at the Ritual Offerings book, that is a small part of the problem I deal with.

See my posts at this topics and the two links for another topics I posted there too.
The Evocation of Elubatel

Next I will post some comments about Damons Brand e-book.

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#18 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:40 pm

There are at least 4 of us that has been dealing with Elubatel since the initial evocation.....This can go on for more than a year if set goals are not accomplished. I asked to be successful, Yes he will bend you while your looking like a pretzel and push everything at you at once. Their concept of time is extremely fast moving.....And leave you wandering "your not in Kansas anymore" When an evocation is done successfully you will know! I remember that night. It is something i never experienced before.

Gilbertopb
Magister Templi

Post#19 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:38 pm

summerland wrote:There are at least 4 of us that has been dealing with Elubatel since the initial evocation.....This can go on for more than a year if set goals are not accomplished. I asked to be successful, Yes he will bend you while your looking like a pretzel and push everything at you at once. Their concept of time is extremely fast moving.....And leave you wandering "your not in Kansas anymore" When an evocation is done successfully you will know! I remember that night. It is something i never experienced before.

I guess was Vovin who commented about the risk of the Book of Moses. That spirits do the work, are powerfull and is easy to work.
This can lead to troubles too.

And yes Summerland, I fully agree, at the Bom rituals you know the ritual was sucessfull at once.
Despite the results, you know the ritual worked.

Well, despite the results... :rofl

Gilbertopb
Magister Templi

Post#20 » Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:36 am

Ok, lets me do some short comments about Damond Brand work with Elubatel.

I got the book, very interesting. I know he published many e-books in a short time, but have not read none of then, except the first.
And I will really apreciate if Damon comes to debates to talk more than he post at his blog. That is too much generic.

What I found? In the book Damon Brand present seven rituals, he sugest to do for some 33 days or so each one. As I see, no need for all, choose one and go.

There are rituals with spirits from the BoM, the Black Pullet, the Grimorium Verum, Theurgia Goetia, The Great Key, etc.

I REPEAT, I just gave a fast read, but it's easy to find most of the parts. Thanks Google.

Some rituals I gave more atention, are a combo of BoM seals, NAP and even with other areas. (I need look again and take notes)

Mixing near practices are common. I do it too and many others magicians do. What I get caution is about very different areas. But appears all are solomonic/angelic traditions.

And I like Damond comments, the way he present each part. That are not deep, you really need more sources to study, but appears personal.

Now back being specific about Elubatel and the other two angels of omnipotence.

Uhm, at first, I get curious.

IMPORTANT NOTE: You may hardly find references about using more than one invocation from the BoM to get one result. This is what catch my atention.

Damon use a talisman with the BoM seals of the Arch of the Covenance and others like a power combo. Remember the God of the Old Testament? Remember what happened to anyone closer to the Arch? Uhm? Take note of this.
Then start with the Girdle of Aaron and The Citation of Germuthsal or Leviathan to bound the spirits of the air.
Very interesting.
Follow the call of names of the three angels in the way of the book, at the four quarters.

And then he added the conjure of NAP, appears the same.
Here's my doubt about how this will be smooth or no.

See, at NAP we have the phrase:
"I call on you to shift time, bend reality and lay before me a path that guides me to live a life of wealth."

This is the part I think is the main problem when you conjure Elubatel:

"shift time, bend reality and lay before me a path..."

You are just asking to Elubatel to move the world. So any strong, dramatic, harmfull or very painful result is possible.

This phrase is what I think need to be changed when working with Elubatel. This will easily sent you thorugh a wall.

About this ritual, the two previous invocations give you background and calling the other two angels may give more flexibility too.

As I told before, I found it interesting, and this is something I will be looking more. I'm very late with my BoM study.