Elubatel=Instant or Tapered Off?

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
jeff grayhair
Zelator

Elubatel=Instant or Tapered Off?

Post#1 » Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:10 pm

When working with Elubatel through NAP one can expect dramatic changes.
My question is:Can one stop the train while it is rolling?Is it an instant dramatic change or does it taper off in clock time?My life has been a train wreck since calling on Elubatel .I just wanna know "OK Already I Get It! Is It Done Yet"?
Please let me know.

Teddybear123
Practicus

Re: Elubatel=Instant or Tapered Off?

Post#2 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:56 am

I do remember there is a thread somewhere around here, where there is a member
that did negotiate with Elubatel on another member's behalf to stop the train sort to speak.
You will need to dig around.

There is alot thread on Elubatel being too much for the operator, I must say I actually have
very pleasant experiences with him, if without him I would not be where I want to be.
Just saying to those that are looking to invoking/evoking him.

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#3 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:50 pm

jeff grayhair wrote:When working with Elubatel through NAP one can expect dramatic changes.
My question is:Can one stop the train while it is rolling?Is it an instant dramatic change or does it taper off in clock time?My life has been a train wreck since calling on Elubatel .I just wanna know "OK Already I Get It! Is It Done Yet"?
Please let me know.

Yes....I know how it feels to be hit by Elubatels train....When working with him ask him to be subtle and not turning everything at once. He likes to change everything at once. ( Kinda like wham bam thank you mam) Their concept of time is not like ours.
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#4 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:10 pm

Teddybear123 wrote:I do remember there is a thread somewhere around here, where there is a member
that did negotiate with Elubatel on another member's behalf to stop the train sort to speak.
You will need to dig around.

There is alot thread on Elubatel being too much for the operator, I must say I actually have
very pleasant experiences with him, if without him I would not be where I want to be.
Just saying to those that are looking to invoking/evoking him.

What did you ask of him and how did you ask? The current from this spirit has been everything but....I dont evoke Elubatel...I summon him, This and my friend siphoning the current from me, is the only way i have stabilized this current. I had to say stop and be subtle. My relationship with Elubatel is.... Different from many. Although I work with Arzel mainly, Elubatel is still there...And probably will always be there.

Since that night almost 3 years ago I connected with him my life has been different. At first it was "Oh cool it does work" When Elubatel pops up i know......Then i question myself what am i doing wrong?
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

toothache
Adeptus Minor

Post#5 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:01 pm

My experience (notice the singular noun here) Elubatel was one of the fastest and most extreme change causing spells I've done. There was no stopping it once it happened.

Not to say it's not possible, though. I approached Elubatel very openly, and (for better or worse) put my situation in his hands. He changed things, and gave me the platform to be successful and achieve great things. It's taken me a little while to realize this...at the time, it knocked me off my axis a bit.

Teddybear123
Practicus

Post#6 » Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:54 am

2 jobs and a place to rent (I will pm you the details)

Its safe to say I invoke him for assistance with starting over.
Like toothache, I just place it in his hands gotta have trust.

My attitude during invocation has always been:
Excitement, I felt like a child that side me no one has ever seen, the feeling of a relative comes over for a good chat (relative in terms of being our creator's creations) and I appreciate him making the trip to my place.

I mindset has always been everything I asked for goes towards my own growth. I am willing to put in effort,however I want guidance to make sure all those energy goes in the direction I want it to.

When things manifest a further invocation just to say thanks and give thank you offerings. I call it thank you offerings because its not worship but just literally thank you, here have this.

tai
Adeptus Minor

Post#7 » Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:26 am

jeff grayhair wrote:When working with Elubatel through NAP one can expect dramatic changes.
Please let me know.

I have been working with Elubatel on a regular basis for 3 years now and the changes were most dramatic in the beginning. These days I do not notice anything unusual. So tapering off has been my experience.

Part of initiation is learning to adapt to changes generated through ritual without panicking. Change frightens people because they are either 1) too attached to their habits and old lifestyle or 2) do not believe magick really works.

MagiAwen
Adeptus Major

Post#8 » Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:27 am

I've been with Elubatel about five years now.

Unless there's another thread (among the many) I'm not aware of, the person Teddybear and Summerland are talking about is the same. But I didn't negotiate, I don't negotiate.

Either way, words matter in all things but especially with the older currents such as that that is Elubatel.

It matters how you summon, the words you use and it matters how far from your goal you are and what type of ask it is. Therefore, experiences will range from that of Teddybear's all the way to the basic crisis that was Summerland's life at one point (sorry you are my best example of the worst, friend).

Jeff I have to tell you, you cannot stop the ride when you are in the current such as you have summoned. As tai has said, you have started an initiation (different than what teddybear did), fighting against it will make it worse. It's like jumping out of a plane and then deciding that you want to get back on it...not going to happen. But you can make your trip back down easier if you don't fight against your parachute and trust in your rigging.

Trust him. Whether knowingly or not you asked for this position and the longer you fight the longer the discomfort will be. (pro tip...it could be years)

Toothache called out two important things 1. Hindsight with Elubatel typically means that you truly are better off when it tis complete and 2. There is a reason many choose to experience it just once. :)

But I CAN tell you, that those who go through the "trainwreck" that is Elubatel initiation and can see it for what it is and put the understandings to use when it calms down, you are where you asked to be. This is where you get to see if where you asked to be is truly what you wanted or just thought you wanted. But accomplishing things after initiation can then come with great ease. But again, the more you refuse and the more you fight and find discomfort in it, the longer it's going to last. You're in it until you deal with it or perhaps go crazy. (a little dramatic but...it could happen)
Live lightly.

Topic author
jeff grayhair
Zelator

Post#9 » Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:33 pm

Thank you for this brings me great comfort.

X-GUY
Practicus

Post#10 » Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:06 pm

Damon Brand in his book Wealth Magick (which I have) suggests calling Elubatel (which is an angel of omnipotence) along with two other angels of omnipotence (Ebuhuel and Atuesuel) and explains that this is a safer approach regarding working with Elubatel.

Here is his blog on the subject: http://galleryofmagick.com/tag/elubatel/
He says in this blogpost: "Thankfully, our approach does not seem to bring about depression or misery. It can, however, bring about extreme change, so always be warned that angels can make big, abrupt changes. Or they can work slowly."

I want to work with Elubatel but I'm not sure to go with NAP or what Damon Brand says. What do you guys suggest?
Magic is possible because life is a dream.