Just want to know

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

lestat34
Neophyte

Re: Just want to know

Post#11 » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:20 pm

summerland wrote:
johnblend wrote:Dynamis has been a very friendly energy when it comes to the herb. smoking tends to get me paranoid but workin with Dynamis it changed the experience all together. A calm alfa-male feeling.

i highly recomend eating the herb and doing a bornless invocation(note to noobs- dont) this gave me a wonderful beutiful experience. my experience was about surfing through the multiverse and getting information from other paralell existances. but i forgot my pen...
:mrgreen:

Thank you johnblend....I havent done the bornless in a very long time.....When first experimenting with this invocation i did it 3 times in a row.....What a rush.................I felt the chair spinning uncontrollable. I dont think getting drunk or stoned is a good idea. I have had a drink before to relax me, But when I envoke Nitika i feel stoned out of my mind. I was just drunk and stoned when I wrote this topic and thought about it at the time.

Which version of the Bornless Invocation do you use? the one in NAP, the one in Jason Miller's Book The Sorcerers Secrets, or Crowley's Liber Samekh.

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#12 » Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:48 am

jeff grayhair wrote:I just wanted to know what and how much classifies as a "few drinks"?I heard there's friendly and not-so-friendly spirits out there thar can be released out of every bottle.Please let me know so I can relax better while performing my rituals.

just a shot of whiskey
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#13 » Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:49 am

lestat34 wrote:
summerland wrote:
johnblend wrote:Dynamis has been a very friendly energy when it comes to the herb. smoking tends to get me paranoid but workin with Dynamis it changed the experience all together. A calm alfa-male feeling.

i highly recomend eating the herb and doing a bornless invocation(note to noobs- dont) this gave me a wonderful beutiful experience. my experience was about surfing through the multiverse and getting information from other paralell existances. but i forgot my pen...
:mrgreen:

Thank you johnblend....I havent done the bornless in a very long time.....When first experimenting with this invocation i did it 3 times in a row.....What a rush.................I felt the chair spinning uncontrollable. I dont think getting drunk or stoned is a good idea. I have had a drink before to relax me, But when I envoke Nitika i feel stoned out of my mind. I was just drunk and stoned when I wrote this topic and thought about it at the time.

Which version of the Bornless Invocation do you use? the one in NAP, the one in Jason Miller's Book The Sorcerers Secrets, or Crowley's Liber Samekh.

The one in NAP
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

NoxLumina
Philosophus

Post#14 » Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:35 am

For whatever reason, Arzel has made it clear he absolutely will not work with me while I'm stoned, and that he'd rather I stopped imbibing altogether. And since I started working with him and NAP spirits, my highs have started to change - they've become less pleasurable and more uncomfortable (it's like I just see TOO MUCH while doing magick) so that there is less incentive to imbibe at all. But weed is quite amenable to other parts of my practice (which aren't with NAP spirits).

It's interesting that not everyone has had that experience.
My NEW Magickal Blog: Dreamingflight

johnblend
Philosophus

Post#15 » Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:46 am

The bornless i mentioned is almost the same as in miller book.

When it comes to working with angels and spirits its good to listen to them.