My success or...Not

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

My success or...Not

Post#1 » Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:55 am

Awhile back I did the "Chant to excite love" It worked for the same insane reasons to bring back my ex to end in the same way.....Bad! During my work I asked for to buy the property my trailer sits on.....Bad idea! After seeing the whole big picture here, It turns out the man would not sell me this property anyway...just lied. The ex is just bad news all around (which lives dead across the street) And this place where my house sits is way too far from civilization (BFE) I am miserable here.

All i see is cows and corn....Sick of it! Too far from my job, So i must move my home from here to keep my sanity. What did these spirits bring to light? This situation is not in my best interest and yes this time im walking and turning my back on the ex. Among everything else she lives with an old man across the street that keeps tabs on me. (Why i have no clue)

Everything I asked for I got and more.....The man i rent the lot from is charging me too much for where i live. I have searched this form for the topic where the member bought the house of his dreams in no time. Any ideas here?
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

lefty
Practicus

Re: My success or...Not

Post#2 » Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:43 am

The 2 things that occur to me are probably pretty obvious. They are just broad catagories, and I suspect any solution will involve some mix of them both: ways to make the current circumstances better, and/or bringing new things into your life and adapting well to them.

In practical terms the fact that you're paying too much for where you are matters, but I have to wonder if you can find a cheaper place closer to your work-- and if that work is secure enough to justify committing to a new place. A closer place may not have to be cheaper, if it will reduce your commuting costs and other costs. You have to do the math. You could consider if there is some way to get to an understanding with the land lord about you getting priced out of the place, and if there is maybe something else you can do to off set the cost he wants from what you are willing to pay. This seems a place where contacts on the inner planes can be of use. I think the ritual in NAP involving Dynamis is well suited for this, but I see it more about charisma and understanding then about commanding and controling (but, this is also about me seeing the hands of a clock face but not the inner workings). There is also an element of bringing new things into your life and adapting within this too though.

Another thing though might be to find what is great about where you are. that might seem impossible, but I fully know this to be true: how we feel about most things is up to us. It may take a lot of work to like something, or to see it as valuable to us, but for most things we can find good in it. Contacts on the inner planes can help if you asking for help in seeing what is great where you are, in finding value where you are, in finding opportunity where you are, in banishing the things that are holding you back and recognizing what you must do to benefit from new things that can come in.

I suppose most of that is obvious, but I hope you find the answers.

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#3 » Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:08 pm

lefty wrote:The 2 things that occur to me are probably pretty obvious. They are just broad catagories, and I suspect any solution will involve some mix of them both: ways to make the current circumstances better, and/or bringing new things into your life and adapting well to them.

In practical terms the fact that you're paying too much for where you are matters, but I have to wonder if you can find a cheaper place closer to your work-- and if that work is secure enough to justify committing to a new place. A closer place may not have to be cheaper, if it will reduce your commuting costs and other costs. You have to do the math. You could consider if there is some way to get to an understanding with the land lord about you getting priced out of the place, and if there is maybe something else you can do to off set the cost he wants from what you are willing to pay. This seems a place where contacts on the inner planes can be of use. I think the ritual in NAP involving Dynamis is well suited for this, but I see it more about charisma and understanding then about commanding and controling (but, this is also about me seeing the hands of a clock face but not the inner workings). There is also an element of bringing new things into your life and adapting within this too though.

Another thing though might be to find what is great about where you are. that might seem impossible, but I fully know this to be true: how we feel about most things is up to us. It may take a lot of work to like something, or to see it as valuable to us, but for most things we can find good in it. Contacts on the inner planes can help if you asking for help in seeing what is great where you are, in finding value where you are, in finding opportunity where you are, in banishing the things that are holding you back and recognizing what you must do to benefit from new things that can come in.

I suppose most of that is obvious, but I hope you find the answers.

Thank you Lefty for your response.... I HATE living here so i dont want to negotiate anything with the person that owns the lot to stay here to be happy. I want to buy a small lot to move my trailer closer to where i work and in civilization again! Im really in the boonies. I have found a lot i want im trying to put things in action to make it work. (It will cost a lot of money) So im praying for a miracle.
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

afoxx
Neophyte

Post#4 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:58 pm

Hello, I have used NAP for many years. The Chant to Excite Love always works for me. It works best when the person you are interested in is asleep. At that time you must visualize making love to the person. It drives them Wild!

Libra
Neophyte

Post#5 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:19 am

Hi Affox, could you please share more stories on your working with NAP? Thanks

Provenant
Dominus
Dominus

Re: RE: Re: My success or...Not

Post#6 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:22 am

Libra wrote:Hi Affox, could you please share more stories on your working with NAP? Thanks
Probably would be best to start a new thread rather than take this one off on a tangent.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk
Cheers,

Prov

=============
Ars non Fortuna