Middle Pillar Doubt

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
KnowledgeSeeker
Neophyte

Middle Pillar Doubt

Post#1 » Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:15 am

Hello guys,I've been doing middle pillar for a while and I have a doubt

While doing the part where I imagine top sphere melting into white liquid and flowing,I feel like water is flowing on my back,but I am imagining it flowing on the leftside of my body..is that normal?

and also when I begin the fountain part,as I breath the energy up I feel cool and my brain feels thick(small change)..is that normal?

Sorry about noob doubts
Thanks in advance :)
Reading furnishes the mind only with materials of knowledge; it is thinking that makes what we read ours.

: John Locke

lefty
Practicus

Re: Middle Pillar Doubt

Post#2 » Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:05 pm

well, if the fountain isn't clogged and it is running, then I'd imagine you're good.

I never tried it as seeing it as a liquid, but if it works it works. I've done as the book said, and I've also just let like light switches come on at each chakra point and then let them be connected.

WhiteRaven
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#3 » Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:23 pm

It sounds like you are very aware of the actual flow of energy and not just visualizing and convincing yourself that it is doing exactly what you want it to. To me, that sounds like a block in your body. When water flow diverges, there's a damm or an obstacle in place.

Since you don't know this already, I'm going to assume that you have no prior training to bodily energy work. That's not a bad thing, it just means that you should go to someone that has. I would suggest a Reiki healer because they are the most commonly found spirit healers. If you don't get this looked into, I predict that with in a few years you'll discover you have developed a physical health condition or disease.

Great observation! Now get it checked out and fixed ;)
[Thoth] contrived...for Cronus the ensign of his royal power, having four eyes...and upon the shoulders four wings...But for the other gods there were two wings only to each upon his shoulders, to intimate that they flew under the control of Cronus.

Pantaskios
Practicus

Post#4 » Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:29 pm

Sounds like you're moving along quite well! :D

As far as flowing on the left, two possibilities: you're not balancing your effort against the natural (correct) flow of your energy body or there is a (likely energetic) block.

As far as your brain feeling thick, I've always been cautioned against accumulating too much energy in the heart or brain. Possibly do a little research or just keep it in mind. It's not something too dangerous or worrisome, just something to keep in mind.

Gromvol
Adeptus Major

Post#5 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:37 am

To add to all the excellent advice and comments above, I would say that almost all humans are naturally asymmetrical: one side is more sensitive and responsive than the other. Part of the training we do as beginners, when done correctly, is supposed to fix that and make both sides a bit (or a lot) more even.

You can use your visualization to correct the flow, which will result in a more balanced system, or you can have natural healers help you with this problem, as per WhiteRaven's suggestion. You can, of course, employ both methods at once.

And since you are starting out, I wanted to re-emphasize the advice given by Pantaskios: don't let anything accumulate in your brain or heart. At least not until you become experienced in moving and controlling all sorts of energy and elements. Let whatever you are working with flow through you, but flow over and around your brain and your heart, never entering either of these 2 organs.

Both the heart and the brain have very sensitive wiring and can be easily overloaded and damaged, especially when the flow is uneven and somewhat random.

You're on the right path, KnowledgeSeeker. All the best to you.
"It is better to be without silver, than it is to be without honor" - Norse proverb

Topic author
KnowledgeSeeker
Neophyte

Post#6 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:11 am

lefty wrote:I've also just let like light switches come on at each chakra point and then let them be connected.

I'll try that out :)

WhiteRaven wrote:I would suggest a Reiki healer because they are the most commonly found spirit healers. If you don't get this looked into, I predict that with in a few years you'll discover you have developed a physical health condition or disease.

Great observation! Now get it checked out and fixed ;)

Thanks :Thank You ..but,is it ok if I try the method from New Ishtar Power? or the Health Chant from NAP?

Pantaskios wrote:As far as your brain feeling thick, I've always been cautioned against accumulating too much energy in the heart or brain. Possibly do a little research or just keep it in mind. It's not something too dangerous or worrisome, just something to keep in mind.

How can I remove the excess energy? does grounding work? :Thank You

Gromvol wrote:
Let whatever you are working with flow through you, but flow over and around your brain and your heart, never entering either of these 2 organs.

Both the heart and the brain have very sensitive wiring and can be easily overloaded and damaged, especially when the flow is uneven and somewhat random.

You're on the right path, KnowledgeSeeker. All the best to you.

Cool,Thanks for the tip :) if its fine I'll probably add a grounding exercise after completing the main part..and Thank you :Thank You
Reading furnishes the mind only with materials of knowledge; it is thinking that makes what we read ours.

: John Locke