Using NAP to banish male friend

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
Laskin
Neophyte

Using NAP to banish male friend

Post#1 » Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:34 pm

I'm using the NAP Chant to Excite Love and the Attracting Ritual to start a relationship with a fantastic lady.

I can see some movement so far.

However, she has a male friend who she is not dating but she talks to him a lot.

I want to banish him from her life so that I become her "go-to-guy". Should I use the Attack rituals to banish him even though I don't wish him any ill?

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Re: Using NAP to banish male friend

Post#2 » Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:02 pm

Be careful what you wish for...
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

Topic author
Laskin
Neophyte

Post#3 » Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:06 pm

summerland wrote:Be careful what you wish for...

What is your concern?

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#4 » Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:12 pm

Laskin wrote:

What is your concern?

Maybe you dont wish any ill on him...But when you say banish it could target someone close to your target...Like their sister or mother dying.
Last edited by summerland on Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

Topic author
Laskin
Neophyte

Post#5 » Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:14 pm

summerland wrote:
Laskin wrote:

What is your concern?

Maybe you dont wish any ill on him...But when you say banish it could target someone close to you target...Like their sister or mother dying.

Now I understand your point. Thanks.

Sundrops
Practicus

Post#6 » Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:02 pm

Laskin wrote:I'm using the NAP Chant to Excite Love and the Attracting Ritual to start a relationship with a fantastic lady.

However, she has a male friend who she is not dating but she talks to him a lot.

I want to banish him from her life so that I become her "go-to-guy". Should I use the Attack rituals to banish him even though I don't wish him any ill?

Nope.

What worked for me was using the Attracting Love against a love rival and bam - she fell for a new guy and left the one I wanted alone. To quote a song, 'That's the power of love'.

RoseRed
Adeptus Major

Post#7 » Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:44 pm

Laskin wrote:I want to banish him from her life so that I become her "go-to-guy". Should I use the Attack rituals to banish him even though I don't wish him any ill?

No. You don't attack those you don't want to harm.

Are you trying to replace him as her 'go-to-guy' or do you want something more from this?

Banishing and/or binding is very different from attacking.
When my wings get tired I grab my broom.

SlimShady
Zelator

Post#8 » Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:59 pm

Awesome advice Sundrops, i did the same as you sometime ago, that's the best way to get rid of someone who are interested in the same person as you.

Topic author
Laskin
Neophyte

Post#9 » Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:19 pm

Sundrops wrote:
Laskin wrote:I'm using the NAP Chant to Excite Love and the Attracting Ritual to start a relationship with a fantastic lady.

Nope.

What worked for me was using the Attracting Love against a love rival and bam - she fell for a new guy and left the one I wanted alone. To quote a song, 'That's the power of love'.

I take it you are suggesting I should use the NAP incantation for love to get this person to get interested in another person so that he moves out of my love interest's life.

MagiAwen
Adeptus Major

Post#10 » Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:26 pm

Laskin wrote:I take it you are suggesting I should use the NAP incantation for love to get this person to get interested in another person so that he moves out of my love interest's life.

That is what I got out of Sundrops advice.

To give more anecdote on this technique in general, although I did not use it on a love rival, I have done work to move out/neutralize some of my rivals in other areas of life/interest rather than banish, attack or bind. For myself, it worked more smoothly, faster and without as much disruption as other methods sometimes can.
Live lightly.