Using NAP to banish male friend

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

toothache
Adeptus Minor

Re: Using NAP to banish male friend

Post#11 » Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:01 am

You could also invoke Dynamis and become a strong influence, so as to attract her to you.

Whenever I've had jealousy issues regarding a girlfriend/potential GF and someone else, Ive strengthened myself and focused on my personal pursuits. My love interest is then naturally drawn to me... or other love interests are drawn to me, who end up being a better match for me.

Just thinking outside the box. It can't hurt :)

What I'm saying is, sometimes the harder I try, the more I push someone away. My interest in life becomes them, and they find me boring. If my interests in life are wide and mysterious, they are more likely to become interested in me.

I've been in your shoes...it's very frustrating. I've found the problem doesn't lie in the situation itself. If your lady friend wants to talk to this person, it's her perogative. Give her a reason to want to talk to you, instead. If she doesn't see that reason, it's her loss!!

It's late and I'm rambling :)

Sundrops
Practicus

Post#12 » Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:57 am

Laskin wrote:
I take it you are suggesting I should use the NAP incantation for love to get this person to get interested in another person so that he moves out of my love interest's life.

Absolutely. It's much easier work I've found and tends to work more often. When I did it, I stated for the target to find someone she felt was a suitable mate. I'm not certain what kind of person she was attracted to and this seemed to work. Results manifested in a few weeks - three I think - and it didn't leave me feeling like scum. Everyone got what they wanted.

Topic author
Laskin
Neophyte

Post#13 » Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:44 am

Sundrops wrote:
Laskin wrote:
I take it you are suggesting I should use the NAP incantation for love to get this person to get interested in another person so that he moves out of my love interest's life.

Absolutely. It's much easier work I've found and tends to work more often. When I did it, I stated for the target to find someone she felt was a suitable mate. I'm not certain what kind of person she was attracted to and this seemed to work. Results manifested in a few weeks - three I think - and it didn't leave me feeling like scum. Everyone got what they wanted.

Thanks for your very helpful answer.

WhiteRaven
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#14 » Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:50 pm

toothache wrote:You could also invoke Dynamis and become a strong influence, so as to attract her to you.

Whenever I've had jealousy issues regarding a girlfriend/potential GF and someone else, Ive strengthened myself and focused on my personal pursuits. My love interest is then naturally drawn to me... or other love interests are drawn to me, who end up being a better match for me.

Just thinking outside the box. It can't hurt :)

What I'm saying is, sometimes the harder I try, the more I push someone away. My interest in life becomes them, and they find me boring. If my interests in life are wide and mysterious, they are more likely to become interested in me.

I've been in your shoes...it's very frustrating. I've found the problem doesn't lie in the situation itself. If your lady friend wants to talk to this person, it's her perogative. Give her a reason to want to talk to you, instead. If she doesn't see that reason, it's her loss!!

It's late and I'm rambling :)

I agree with this as a magick practitioner and a woman. Jealousy is unattractive and so is obsession. That sets off serious warning signals that makes the woman run the other way.
[Thoth] contrived...for Cronus the ensign of his royal power, having four eyes...and upon the shoulders four wings...But for the other gods there were two wings only to each upon his shoulders, to intimate that they flew under the control of Cronus.