General Purpose Chant

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
KnowledgeSeeker
Neophyte

General Purpose Chant

Post#1 » Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:11 am

So,I have a picture of a person whom I never met(I don't even know her name) from a dating site.Her account is inactive...can I use General purpose chant to get her to reopen that account?
Reading furnishes the mind only with materials of knowledge; it is thinking that makes what we read ours.

: John Locke

Sunshine
Neophyte

Re: General Purpose Chant

Post#2 » Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:18 am

What is your main goal?
Just for her to reactivate her account? or wanting a relationship with her? That's if she has not got a fake profile or in a relationship. Most dating sites do have fake profiles to attract people. This is often done by the sites themselves.

The main thing is you have to be clear with your intention. Also She has freewill and her feelings towards you if she were to do this may not be reciprocal.

Just imagine she is an now an active user and you contact her. This doesn't mean that she will reply.

Sorry if I sound like a kill joy.

Topic author
KnowledgeSeeker
Neophyte

Post#3 » Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:35 am

Sunshine wrote:What is your main goal?
Just for her to reactivate her account? or wanting a relationship with her?

Reactivation

Sorry if I sound like a kill joy.

You did not kill my joy sir,if she reactivates atleast I can try right?

On a side note can I use a pic in Anael incantation?

There fixed it sorry about that :oops:
Last edited by KnowledgeSeeker on Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reading furnishes the mind only with materials of knowledge; it is thinking that makes what we read ours.

: John Locke

Sunshine
Neophyte

Post#4 » Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:50 am

By all means use her photo but what has Nitika got to do with your General Purpose Chant?

Also how long are you prepared to wait? I mean she may not ever reactivate her profile and you could be spending money each month waiting.

I don't know but I would take a pragmatic approach to this by looking at already active profiles on the site rather doing magic just for your ego or to prove it works. Or what if she is activated her profile and then what?

Heres what I would do. I would just to a honey jar spell with her photo and detach. Meaning forget about it.
I done this months ago just for fun on a photo of a man that I like but it's just for fun. I can be sure that if it is not him it will be someone very close match. I did put all the details of compatibility etc. as it would be a nightmare if I done this and got a mad man. I have learnt from my past mistakes is wishing for things and got what I wanted and it turned out to be a horror story.