Magical Mentor NAP and Silva Mind Control

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
Wolfgango
Neophyte

Magical Mentor NAP and Silva Mind Control

Post#1 » Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:15 am

Good Morning Everyone!

A few weeks ago I received The Miracle of New Avatar Power, which was an exciting event, taking into consideration that I love vintage stuff that may have a long and intriguing history to them (I cannot help to wonder about the identity (identities) of the previous owner(s) of the book).

When I finally got to the chapter discussing the Magical Mentor (number 3) almost immediately a recollection was triggered in my mind, about a very similar topic that is developed in the Silva Mind Control Method, so I went and grabbed the book, reread it and thought that when you compare both sources of information you get some new insight and interesting possibilities. Before I start I would like to point out that this is a hypothesis, and I only bring it up due to the similarity of the subject being discussed in both books.

1. In the Silva Mind Control Method, before knowing their Magical Mentors, it is said that they go through a training that lasts approximately 40 hours, which points to the possibility that in order to achieve a fully satisfactory experience a considerable amount of practice may be necessary...first they use their imagination in order to see/feel/smell different types of objects (fruits, chairs, walls, animals and finally human beings).

An interesting fact with the Silva Mind Control is that they get two mentors (male and female) and that even though sometimes they request famous people (Shakespeare or Einstein) the entities they receive do not look like them and actually appear to have a behaviour of their own...

2. Silva Mind Control also speaks of a laboratory that is created by the operator, in which the person invents tools that are used to affect objective reality...in this laboratory is that apparently the operator meets with the mentors in an altered state of consciousness (alpha). Is it necessary to reach this alpha level to have a satisfactory experience with the mentors? To enter the alpha level relaxation of mind and body is paramount (as when doing the NAP Power Ritual)

3. Watching some videos on Youtube, I came across a testimony in which the person alleges that the mentors were abusive/agressive, and when reading the Silva Mind Control Method I did not see any method for exiling that type of entity or behaviour, which of course is not the case with the NAP, in which we have an "uncrossing ritual" to repel that type of energy.

A common atribute is that in both methods the procedure to summon the mentors requires no complicated procedure and it is actually quite spontaneous, which is a very attractive feature of both.

In the Silva Mind Control Method they have an exercise in order to measure the efficacy of the mentors, in which they designate a guide and an operator, being the guide's task to provide general information to the operator about a friend/family member, and it is the operator's goal (using the information provided by the mentors) to discover a physical ailment, birthmark or scar that the guide's friend/family member has.

Finally, I would like to point out that my goal is not to combine/merge both systems, but to provide some insights that may shed some light on the procedure of the magical mentor and help the practitioners that are trying to have a more satisfactory experience with them.

*: Actually when I think about it, NAP, Silva Mind Control and Franz Bardon's system have several things in common...could they strengthen each other? NAP and Silva Mind Control are more spontaneous, Bardon's system requires more time...working with the Silva Mind Control Method could improve your visualization skills and therefore enhance your experiencie with NAPs magical mentor...
"Love is the Law. Love under Will"

B_M
Neophyte

Re: Magical Mentor NAP and Silva Mind Control

Post#2 » Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:20 pm

In the Inner Guide Meditation, your mentor is always male, and you check if it's a negative or fake entity by asking to hold its hands. If it refuse, or if you don't feel love when you touch him, you can look over its shoulder to see another entity.

Most people seem to find the real guide on the first 2 or 3 entities that show up (there are no banishings in Inner Guide, IIRC, so you can get any type of entity at first), but I never found mine (went through 12-14, then gave up).

The mentor (which is always warm and loving, but can be any type of general personality) in Inner Guide is there to lead you to the Tarot archetype(s) that will help your issue, so he's like Azrael and the archetypes are like the many other angels you can work with in NAP. In Inner Guide, it's very common to have sex with the Archetypes, though. Any tools are brought by the archetypes, and you often end up having the tools used in your own body.
Just be Here.

Pablo
Magister Templi

Post#3 » Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:26 am

I cannot remember much about the Silva Mind Control practice having read it in the 70s. Your comment about the lab does make me think about the lab being the astral temple.you can create things in there but always take them elsewhere when working with entities of any sort. Your astral temple should be the place of ultimate safety. To invite entities in IMO is to set a precedent.
The vulgar is at everyone's command. Eirenaeus Philalethes - The marrow of Alchemy

Master of Corvids
Zelator

Post#4 » Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:08 am

Both my wife and I are Silva graduates. Took the course in the 90s and redid it again as a refresher in the early 2000s.

The councillors are possibly similar to the magic mentor. Silva taught that they were part of the subconscious. They are often used in the healing case work. Very few people get the councillor manifestation that they are hoping for. Generally it's a different person.

A few of the articles I have read on creating an astral temple are very similar to the laboratory that is created in the Silva method. The two councillors are supposed to remain in the lab.
Personally I have a temple room next to my laboratory :lol:
I used the Silva methodology quite a bit with my Remote Viewing research.