Geoff Gray Cobb's Success

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
jsp
Zelator

Geoff Gray Cobb's Success

Post#1 » Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:03 am

How well did Geoff Gray Cobb do in his life from a material perspective?
Was he very wealthy? Did he own property?
Was he financially independent?

Monika
Practicus

Re: Geoff Gray Cobb's Success

Post#2 » Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:25 am

Wow! I see that someone has doubts and is strirring the pot! :D
Still there are the people who got results from NAP. And thousands that had none.
Have you actually tried NAP and failed or maybe you are just enquiring in general?
You know that he passed away BUT maybe his daughter could answer your question.

Topic author
jsp
Zelator

Post#3 » Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:06 am

Monika wrote:Wow! I see that someone has doubts and is strirring the pot! :D
Still there are the people who got results from NAP. And thousands that had none.
Have you actually tried NAP and failed or maybe you are just enquiring in general?

Your presumptions are foolish.

Back on topic,
did he attain the types of things which he described in the books?
eg. financial independence, properties, etc.

He certainly did attain acclaim, there is no doubt of that.

Monika
Practicus

Post#4 » Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:23 am

Well your question itself is also foolish.
You should find out yourself the truth, don't you think?!
Did you really think someone from the forum here went to check his status while he was still alive?!
It will be extremely difficult to actually find here one person who met him face-to-face. Even then, do you think this person would come out and share it here. I highly doubt it.
I gave you just my honest answer, you called it foolish. Good Luck my friend.
You should investigate the issue yourself.

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#5 » Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:13 am

jsp wrote:
Monika wrote:Wow! I see that someone has doubts and is strirring the pot! :D

Your presumptions are foolish.

Back on topic,

Im sure he did..... He was a writer (whos books are highly sought after) He had his own tv show. Maybe his motives were to share to magick of these spirits, There are some on this board that have spoken with him personally.Yes... he was (is in spirit) a wealthy man of knowledge.
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

Monika
Practicus

Post#6 » Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:28 pm

Here is Geof Gray-Cobb daughter site:
http://www.alternativeuniverse.ca/newsa ... p?newsID=9

My father, Geof Gray-Cobb [deceased May 12th 2009] was an extremely well known psychic. His claim to fame became very obvious on his TV hit show 'Beyond Reason' that was hosted on CBC during the late 70's. Do 'Google' the show. There are still live segments of it up, plus a great deal of information on Dad. He is also a writer and has had many magazine articles written and published. He is the book author of Miracle of New Avatar Power, Amazing Secrets of New Avatar Power, Secrets from Beyond the Pyramids,. Helping Yourself with Acupineology, and Mystic Grimoire of Mighty Spells and Rituals (by Frater Malak AKA Geof Gray-Cobb.} He also wrote 'Astral Travel'. One of his books was printed in Portuguese Which one? Dad could not recall!

Topic author
jsp
Zelator

Post#7 » Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:59 pm

__
Last edited by jsp on Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Topic author
jsp
Zelator

Post#8 » Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:02 pm

summerland wrote:
jsp wrote:
Back on topic,

Im sure he did..... He was a writer (whos books are highly sought after) He had his own tv show. Maybe his motives were to share to magick of these spirits, There are some on this board that have spoken with him personally.Yes... he was (is in spirit) a wealthy man of knowledge.

Knowledge and acclaim are one thing; no one can deny he had both.

The question is, did he himself attain the material wealth which is mentioned in his book?
Everyone's vision of "success" is different; however the book nails down some specific results which will follow if one practises NAP.

So I would like to know if he himself did attain such mastery over this material world in the form of financial independence, properties , etc.

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#9 » Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:08 pm

I really think the only person that can answer that is his daughter and family.
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

lefty
Practicus

Post#10 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:56 pm

Read his other books. he talks a bit about his life and his successes. How you measure his material "success" and how he would might be different. Although the wording of some things make his writing come off as very materialistic, he really stresses-- it seems to me anyway-- seeing clearly what you want and then not getting in the way of it. Synchronicity seems at the heart of what he talks about in later writings. He also talks about his earlier workings as using a missile to stomp an ant.

I think we live in a culture where material wealth has us all screwed and there will never be enough money. But money means what ever we collectively agree it means. I'll take food and shelter and clean water and look forward to the day we all say to billionaires, "show us the money you say you have. you don't have it. it doesn't exist, it is all made up."