Geoff Gray Cobb's Success

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Astar_Mundi
Magister Templi

Re: Geoff Gray Cobb's Success

Post#11 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:38 pm

Was Gregg Cobb personally successful?

Good question.

It only takes a few minutes every day to find out for yourself if it will work for you.
Ipsa Scientia Potestas Est

Wholesome Adept Extraordinaire

Master of Corvids
Zelator

Re: Geoff Gray Cobb's Success

Post#12 » Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:50 am

In his Acupineology book he said: " If you've read my books, or followed my career since the late 60s, you're seeing a living example of these techniques working the way they should."
I seem to recall in his pyramid book he also went into some details about how this stuff helped him.
lefty wrote: He also talks about his earlier workings as using a missile to stomp an ant.

Again in the Acupineology book he said that NAP was still a part of his life but seemed to hint that Acupineology was preferable. Of course it could just have been for book sales, at a time when a lot of people with a Christian upbringing could have been put off by some of this stuff.
"New Avatar Power is still a part of my life, but I realize now that many people are disturbed or fearful about calling on Angels to help them personally."
"I've paid attention to reader's comments, analyzed both the successes and the failures, and I have here emerged with Acupineology"
I also seem to recall someone here saying that his last works were heavily influenced by his wife and her methods which were more positive thinking related than the previous Grimoire type works.