General Purpose Chant

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
toothache
Adeptus Minor

General Purpose Chant

Post#1 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:09 pm

Wanna hear some feedback using this chant.

Theres alot of forum feedback on Nitika, Elubatel, etc. Let's hear some for this?

The General Purpose chant (will be referred to herein as GP) I've used many, many times...simply because alot of my requests don't fall into a certain subject matter as laid out in NAP. I also will sometimes use the ritual in addition to other chants, to strengthen my working.

I would think there'd be more feedback on the GP, as it's a very open ended, flexible incantation, employing 3 spirits to the working.

One thing I find interesting is the authors choice in spirits to use ... three spirits.

A quick google search:
Iaote - according to The Testament of Solomon, is one of the Arch Angels who guards the First Heaven, who has the power to thwart demons

Petayah- The Zohar (Exodus 201b)
The chief in charge of the northerly region of heaven "Appointed over that side to which prayers offers for deliverance from enemies ascend.
If such prayers are found worthy, "Petayah kisses them"

Opiel - An angel who aids individuals in obtaining the love of a desired one

An interesting team, to be sure. Petayah seems like the perfect addition to any team, according to that description of him.

From my personal workings, I don't feel these angels presence as strongly as other spirits in NAP. But they do give me the feeling of "Relax, it is done." The feeling of confidence, no need to lust over results.

My working with them is extensive, but usually they come through for me and get the job done, plain and simple. I've been using them once a month for testing I go through, and it always works without a hitch.

I've gone as far as to commit the chant to memory, and have invoked them while driving or in waiting rooms.

And the words of power
(Thank you Raum, we hope you come back to play...)
In HEBREW : "Bhanako Tsee-awn" literally, "You, the Son of Zion". (The Beth is as *VERY* soft "V" form. I symbolize this as "bh" like it is in anceint sanskrit transliterated to English.) The Son of Zion is "Shlomeh", Solomon, and therefore esoterically, the Prince of Peace in what ever religion of the Book you refer to. The "Son of Zion" is the dwelling place of God on earth. In some texts, it is more clear the reference is to the Magician themself. This "name" is said to derive power from the prophecies of Samuel.

Zadok
Practicus

Re: General Purpose Chant

Post#2 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:07 am

That someone might want to attack me, never crossed my mind.

Zadok
Practicus

Post#3 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:07 am

Opps. Went to the wrong place

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#4 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:09 am

Zadok wrote:That someone might want to attack me, never crossed my mind.

" Magical Charity Work " Thread?
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

Zadok
Practicus

Post#5 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:11 am

Sorry Tapatalk won't let me change the post.

Anyway. It's interesting you mention the "Relax, it is done" thing.

When that comes on, would you say that's the time to stop repeating the ritual?
Oh let's say, you get that definite feeling on the fourth or fifth day. That's when to stop rather than carrying on for weeks.

Zadok
Practicus

Post#6 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:13 am

Yeah. magical charity thread. I'd started that post and it was in draft form. I don't know what I pressed but "ping" there it is.

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#7 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:59 pm

Zadok wrote:Yeah. magical charity thread. I'd started that post and it was in draft form. I don't know what I pressed but "ping" there it is.

I wouldnt lose sleep on someone trying to mess with you. If weird shit (out of ordinary) happens then worry. Mods and admin. here are careful of who they let in. A lot of times someone who would do such a thing for no reason is just stupid as hell. That should say a lot about them. I have in the past dealt with assholes like that, Because they were no other words.....just asshole asshats.

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#8 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:04 pm

Zadok wrote:Sorry Tapatalk won't let me change the post.

Anyway. It's interesting you mention the "Relax, it is done" thing.

When that comes on, would you say that's the time to stop repeating the ritual?
Oh let's say, you get that definite feeling on the fourth or fifth day. That's when to stop rather than carrying on for weeks.

I normally do to see how things play out. In the beginning i was doing everyday for weeks. As time you know these spirits sometimes just summoning them to ask a question. But for you, i would do them until you build a solid relationship with them.

Grab
Adeptus Minor

Post#9 » Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:44 pm

I for one would like to hear what kind of different things you used it for? Get a specific item and such?
".. nothing but infinite chaos, stochastically dragged into existence by each and every observer according to their predispositions, and by manipulating these .."
(quoted from http://www.spiralnature.com/magick/chaosvseclectic/).

Master of Corvids
Zelator

Post#10 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:11 am

I have used the General Purpose chant twice. Once for a specific item which was particularly hard to get. Di the chant for two days running and then actually gave up figuring I would never get the item anyway since they are rather rare. I obtained one shortly afterwards, for a price that was half of what they would normally cost, when they are even available.
The other time I tried using them instead of Nitika for a specific amount of money this didn't work out as well.